Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill remember gentlemen, "love" for men is a chad privilege only

lukesxber

lukesxber

i seriously hate my fucking life
★★
like the title says:

we are not special

we are not unique

we are all ugly

we are undesirable

therefore, love... is not for us nor our right to have

according to everybody in society because no matter how great you treat an ungrateful foid, she only wanted you to be her emotional tampon. not for love nor appreciation, what are you even thinking you fucking loser? of course the foid will use you like that! are you a fucking retard? she wants a chad, not you.

you will always be rotting in the depths of hell because of a cosmic joke.

sorry if i am harsh, bro. i am hurt just like you. destroy all hope for love because you will never ascend if it isn't with money or force.

we are all monsters at the end of the day, right?

This post is fully correct, Foids are neurochemically incapable of loving non-Chads anyhow. :blackpill: Even if you ascend you'll just end up in a sexless marriage and become a Marriedcel, so you're back to being an Incel.

This post is fully correct, Foids are neurochemically incapable of loving non-Chads anyhow. :blackpill: Even if you ascend you'll just end up in a sexless marriage and become a Marriedcel, so you're back to being an Incel.
:feelsrope:

Chad = protagonist

Non chad men = faceless secondary characters in the background

Old :blackpill: but still gold, men are disposable

I just want to fuck prime Stacies on a regular basis. I don’t care about love :soy: or any of that bs.

I just want to fuck prime Stacies on a regular basis. I don’t care about love :soy: or any of that bs.
truly admirable philosophy, bro :chad:

A landwhale or a midget foid can get sex and male attention, whereas we rot here for simply not being Chad. :feelsree:

A landwhale or a midget foid can get sex and male attention, whereas we rot here for simply not being Chad. :feelsree:
This. The fact that no matter what I do, that women will be seen as more important, makes me want to rope.

This. The fact that no matter what I do, that women will be seen as more important, makes me want to rope.
don't rope for a foid, my fellow gentlemen. that is gay

rope for your miseries and failures instead :feelsthink:

Love is an attraction to chad

IT all revolves around the fucking cunt .

And being Born Fortunate enough

Dont Take this Scam so Serious , you where Born to loose to even begin with