Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Remember: even if you were "NT"

I

Inceldom Victim

Biggest subhuman alive
★★
You would still be genetic shit
nicolas cage scream GIF

Especially you @Zer0/∞ you are literally short+curry+ugly+fat

let @Zer0/∞ cope in peace. He would probably be hanging from a noose if he had to accept the true harsh brutal reality of his situation.

True but NTpill still applies

I partially agree... :feelshehe:

But it still does significantly damper one's potential if not a HTN or above. :feelsjuice:

brutal, but being NT still means that you can social circle maxx and maby get lucky with a foid

let @Zer0/∞ cope in peace. He would probably be hanging from a noose if he had to accept the true harsh brutal reality of his situation.
It shouldnt be hard to accept it when he literally is genetic shit, its only hard for someone thats lets say... less genetic shit than @Zer0/∞ because that means he almost "made it"

brutal, but being NT still means that you can social circle maxx and maby get lucky with a foid
if you are NT and gamemaxx you can get laid probably as low as 3 or 4 out of ten

richmaxxx gymaxxx statusmaxxx etc all make that easier

It shouldnt be hard to accept it when he literally is genetic shit, its only hard for someone thats lets say... less genetic shit than @Zer0/∞ because that means he almost "made it"
The blackpill is never easy to take no matter what you look like

water wet

water wet
water wet
water wet
water wet
water wet
water wet
water wet
water wet
water wet
water wet
water wet
water wet
water wet
water wet
water wet
water wet
water wet
water wet
water wet
water wet
water wet
water wet
water wet
water wet
water wet
water wet
water wet
water wet
water wet
water wet
water wet
water wet
water wet
water wet
water wet
water wet
water wet
water wet
water wet
water wet
water wet
water wet
water wet
water wet
water wet
water wet
water wet
water wet
water wet
water wet

The blackpill is never easy to take no matter what you look like
A guy with shitter genetics takes it easier than someone with less shitty genetics because the guy with shittest genetics should already have blackpill seeds planted in him

A guy with shitter genetics takes it easier than someone with less shitty genetics because the guy with shittest genetics should already have blackpill seeds planted in him
Yes, but you are forgetting the individual coping abilities of a person.

To me, it's obvious, since I'm not a failed normie.

I've gauged him much more thoroughly by now.

NT is everything. Most of us wouldn't be on here if we were NT. For me at least I wouldn't be so suicidal because I would be able to lead a semi-normie lifestyle with friends and everything and could possibly even get a LTB white girl if it was giga NTmaxxed (only thing that matters in HS).

I'll drink to that