Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Remember ER

E

eclipse

Recruit
★★
Remember that E.Rodgers one time he went for 12 consecutive days to a pizza place,well dressed,sat at a table hoping that a girl would approach him,join him for a drink,give out her number,but of course that never happened and that made him furious disappointed and frustrated.Make sure you’re not making the same mistake or have that mind set. If you’re going to be a blackpilled individual make sure you’re right.

Last edited:
never heard of him

He was way ahead of his time. He knew that as a short rice cel in Chad capital Isla Vista he wouldn’t stand a chance

He was way ahead of his time. He knew that as a short rice cel in Chad capital Isla Vista he wouldn’t stand a chance
Oh please don’t tell me that was a good idea to pick up girls

Oh please don’t tell me that was a good idea to pick up girls
He said hi to girls before and was ignored. He saw the “tall brutish men” as he would have called the chads with girlfriends but knew the rice cels like him didn’t get shit

He said hi to girls before and was ignored. He saw the “tall brutish men” as he would have called the chads with girlfriends but knew the rice cels like him didn’t get shit
I read his manifesto of his twisted world,as he called it.He never mentions ever approaching a girl

I read his manifesto of his twisted world,as he called it.He never mentions ever approaching a girl
There was a part where he said hi to a girl and she didn’t say anything back