Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Remember a woman with 10+ sexual partners= a woman with 0 sexual partners

• Thread starter Tempus Edax Rerum
  • Start date
Tempus Edax Rerum

Tempus Edax Rerum

Sexless, Neutered, tax-paying Mouse
★★★★★
Remember guys, if you are a virgin male, and want a virgin female for your partner. You are being completely irrational, misogynistic, sexist and plain selfish.

wcf_lifetime_sex_partners.png

Heritage.jpg

linear.jpg

UShape.jpg

bg1373cht10.gif

zill-figure-1.png

Remember you are being completely irrational, unreasonable, and selfish when you desire a virgin female. So stop it!

chart6.jpg

giphy.gif.pagespeed.ce.Ko3-2SutuD.gif

Virgin females don't even exist. If they do, they're already being courted by Chad and will choose him over you. Pure suicide fuel. Buy a shotgun and end it all today, lads.

Well, that's pretty brutal.

Last chance to find a virgin female is in high school and outside of that chances are almost nil to nothing.

Low tier normies will then become betabuxes and they have to then handle Chads leftovers, a lot of these women would also be bitter from their failed relationships (getting dumped and dumped).

only virgin females that exist in their 20's in western countries are super deformed or super religious

super religious = hardcore religions where they don't celebrate halloween or christmas because they are supposedly pagan, and the parents are super protective and kids attend some ...actually fuck it, if they are part of modern western culture at all there's no chance for a female to be virgin by 20. Amish might be able to pull it off because they live outside of western culture norms, don't use much technology (last i heard)....

basically the west is doomed, will continue spitting out more mentally troubled kids who's parents divorced because females initiate 80% of divorces since they will never stop comparing past experiences of being with Chad and they'll never be able to lock him down

underrated post. I will never respect sluts.

If I wanna build a family I will 100% join the mormon temple in the neighbour town and get a wife there. I think the religion is weird as fuck, but they really know how to make a good impression.

microDongCityUSA said:
only virgin females that exist in their 20's in western countries are super deformed or super religious

super religious = hardcore religions where they don't celebrate halloween or christmas because they are supposedly pagan, and the parents are super protective and kids attend some ...actually fuck it, if they are part of modern western culture at all there's no chance for a female to be virgin by 20. Amish might be able to pull it off because they live outside of western culture norms, don't use much technology (last i heard)....

basically the west is doomed, will continue spitting out more mentally troubled kids who's parents divorced because females initiate 80% of divorces since they will never stop comparing past experiences of being with Chad and they'll never be able to lock him down

I respect any Christian who acknowledges that Christmas is actually a pagan holiday appropriated from indigenous Europeans because it indicates that they have actually applied a modicum of attention to the history and doctrine of their religion. I despise degenerates who call themselves Christians just because their parents go to church even though the only Bible verses they have ever read are the ones on people's Tinder bios. While I do not espouse Christian theology, religion is something people should either be serious about or not engage in at all.

Also, Christian and Muslim femoids are lowkey the biggest thots in existence.

Brutal blackpill.

Finding a virgin female is pretty much impossible to do in modern society. Girls become sexually active at younger and younger ages as the years go by, and nobody does anything about it because enabling degeneracy is considered "progressive" lmao.

And even if there are a few female virgins out there, (due to religious upbringing or whatever) they'd rather die than date an incel.

Minjaze said:
And even if there are a few female virgins out there, (due to religious upbringing or whatever) they'd rather die than date an incel.

So true.

They've been saving themselves. Do you think they've been savings themselves for incel!you?

The blackpill is so incredibly bitter at times. Something is deeply wrong in society. It saddens me to no end. Seems like suicide or ER is the only way to go really. It's so fucking over but then again, it never really began.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back