Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Remeber the film 40 year old virgin

jackwolfskin999

jackwolfskin999

Nofap from 29th August
-
The joke was how mad it was a 40 year old was still virgin. soon that will not be unusual for many men

In 20 years they will release "60 year old virgin" and it will be a drama, not a comedy

The fact that he was getting interest means he was just a mental-cel all along.

:chad::chad::chad::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer:

Remake with slight changes in the history and a different ending soon:

images

A movie about a man who is content with his copes but a pack of retail Chads decide to ruin that for him and force him into a relationship with a single mother who makes him sell off all of his hobbies.

But at least he had sex so it's a happy ending right

in the end he settles for chad's trash and her two crotchspawn, only liked the first half of that movie

A movie about a man who is content with his copes but a pack of retail Chads decide to ruin that for him and force him into a relationship with a single mother who makes him sell off all of his hobbies.

But at least he had sex so it's a happy ending right

They weren't anything close to Chads. They were normies who got laid because this was in 2005.

Is it worth watching?
When I watched it I was young and squarely blue pulled. So I laughed my ass off during the movie.

Now if I watch it today after having swallowed the black pill, I will probably watch it with tears in my eyes.

The one where is he is the hero or the villian?

Neither. I want a realistic adaptations that portrays him as the low IQ idiot he is while still showing how burtal it is being a hapa male. If done right normies will think ER is a villian, edgy incels will hail him as a hero, and incels with an IQ higher than lukewarm will enjoy the movie what it is.

Neither. I want a realistic adaptations that portrays him as the low IQ idiot he is while still showing how burtal it is being a hapa male. If done right normies will think ER is a villian, edgy incels will hail him as a hero, and incels with an IQ higher than lukewarm will enjoy the movie what it is.
And if chads and stacys watch it, they will just laugh at it

Based, honestly. Didn't even appear in my head as an option because of how biased media is against incels

I never watched it and never will