Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Remeber i know this 1 guy who slayed despite being ugly did you consider it was all your personality ?

R

ryhan

Julias dracul romanov the 2 eyed abyss
★★★★★
Did you guys consider it was all your personality i know this 1 cherry picked dude who slays all the time despite being ugly.

Never mind the studies bro it's all about taking 1 extreme example and discounting literally all the other studies bro

alright i see what you are putting down, but i detect your sarcasm so i agree with the message that isn't explicitly stated

Remember, IT has one friend who got laid because of his great personality so that discounts all of the evidence we have provided :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

Yet all the foids who always say this bs would never give u a chance

When foids say they know an ugly guy that slayed they mean he was a high tier normie.

alright i see what you are putting down, but i detect your sarcasm so i agree with the message that isn't explicitly stated

It's all confidence my friend Danny devito look alike slays all the time
Remember, IT has one friend who got laid because of his great personality so that discounts all of the evidence we have provided :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

Lmao

Never seen this mythical creature out in the wild. He's never anyone's ex. You'd think with how much he slays and everyone knows him for anecdotal evidence he would've been sighted by now. He seems more rarer than a holographic Charizard or a virgin foid.

It's always about a friend of a friend of his, or some random guy they knew, but never about themselves.

Never seen this mythical creature out in the wild. He's never anyone's ex. You'd think with how much he slays and everyone knows him for anecdotal evidence he would've been sighted by now. He seems more rarer than a holographic Charizard or a virgin foid.

you just gotta put yourself out their bro trust me he's more common than you think
It's always about a friend of a friend of his, or some random guy they knew, but never about themselves.

Exactly lest we forget they called sean o pry average looking a male fucking model

I'm starting to think this is human nature. Self denial? Maybe just another form of cognitive dissonance. We all want to maintain sense of the world - it's more deeper than just making a cherry picked fallacy. We reason this way by taking a hypothesis we like or don't like an proving it or disproving it, no matter how ridiculous it looks.

There's nothing rarer than a virgin foid, except things that don't exist..

:waitwhat: Or is that what you meant?

Even if you know a guy, it still doesn't refute the black pill

He must be manly looking and has big dick