Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Religous people are sociopaths.

NEETAndTidy

NEETAndTidy

STRIKE FIRST. STRIKE HARD. NO MERCY. COBRA KAIcel
-
If you think YOUR GOD. And your beliefs are the RIGHT ONE (((assuming there even is a god)))

Then you are LEGIT insane. You have an imaginary friend

You're religion is wrong to BILLIONS of others

Just be realistic. Theres no god and if you do believe you're likely WRONG.

what if it's not so simple? what if whatever we think to be metaphysically and spiritually true manifests itself into reality? you never know bro, stray from the side of complete atheistic nihilism, better just be an agnostic slopmaster

what if it's not so simple? what if whatever we think to be metaphysically and spiritually true manifests itself into reality? you never know bro, stray from the side of complete atheistic nihilism, better just be an agnostic slopmaster
That's a good perspective to see it, I believe in a god just in case he is real, you never know so it's better to play safe.

If you think YOUR GOD. And your beliefs are the RIGHT ONE (((assuming there even is a god)))

They can be op. They can be. Some of them put the LARPing on this forum to shame.

That's a good perspective to see it, I believe in a god just in case he is real, you never know so it's better to play safe.
Just in case theory

My parents are Jehovah's Witnesses and calling them sociopaths is putting it lightly.

My parents are Jehovah's Witnesses and calling them sociopaths is putting it lightly.
I feel for you. I've known a few and they act so nice but are usually fucking crazy

Religion is cope to them just like games anime and this site are to others. Let them cope.

Low IQ. God is real.

Religion is cope to them just like games anime and this site are to others. Let them cope.
All religious ppl that I know are simply deluded as they were indoctrinated at a young age

All religious ppl that I know are simply deluded as they were indoctrinated at a young age
Imagine all that hard work. building churches, memorizing the "Word of God", and making a prayer everytime you eat or find your car keys. All for an imaginary friend you, and everybody else, have no proof of.

Imagine all that hard work. building churches, memorizing the "Word of God", and making a prayer everytime you eat or find your car keys. All for an imaginary friend you, and everybody else, have no proof of.
Trust me it's much more tedious and nonsensical than that

Tbh if you're part of the abrahamic religions:Judaism Christianity and Islam that's pretty based tbh. Cause think about it, there's 2.2 billion Christians and 1.8 billion Muslims, the fact that these religions have the same God should say something, also I don't get how some can class "religions" like Hinduism as actual religions

Core tenants in major religions agree with each other which is basically our fleshly appetites, lust, greed, anger need to be overcome/understood/renounced - if we give into these "evil" aspect of ourselves we'll go to a lower plane of existence - Buddhism has hell realms and shitty demigods as well.

Buddhism has a Satan type figure who Buddha calls Mara, Mara keeps tempting the Buddha with women, fame, lusts the same way Jesus was tempted by Satan in the desert.

I've read a bit of Islam/Sufi texts and I saw the same messages repeated from Buddhism/Christianity.

Satanism is give into fleshly appetites, give into your lusts and let that aspect overcome and overwhelm you until you become some demonic type figure.

Last edited:
Religion is a mental illness.

i think modern day religion is mostly a business, the catholic church is one of the wealthiest organizations in the world along with evangelical music, book sales and pastors - I think people don't read the core texts and follow the teachings, if they did follow they wouldn't be trying to become more attached to the world and worldly possessions, they would become more like monks wearing robes and trying to live simpler lives, less cool clothing etc

i grew up catholic and i remember going to church bored, not listening to what was being said but i finally started reading the texts for myself when I saw the world at large sucked and Jesus was actually not cool with the world either and trying to free people from it the same way Buddha was....this world sucks, we know this as incels and Jesus and Buddha thought it sucked to

Last edited:
JFL, which God is it then? How do you know mormons aren't the olny ones going to heaven? Maybe it's the muslims? Catholics? Jews? Protestants? Buddhists? Hindus?

I'll just believe in unicorns jusy in case they are real, you never know so it's better to play it safe:feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman: