Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

religiouscels lol

torujo

torujo

low iqcel
tumblr_o6pkry9Wvb1sbxz6fo1_400.gif

Most religiouscels don't even believe in their god anyway. They always argue sociologically. They always talk about how "mankind" needs a god for sociological reasons, for demographic reasons, because of women, economy, morals, or whatever. They don't even care if their god is true or not, they argue like a politician who is bullshitting about things he considers politically useful, with total disregard whether they are true or not.

Here are some Bible quotes about the last days before Christ returns, which depict 100% accurately the very days we are living in

2 Timothy 3: But mark this: There will be terrible times in the last days. 2 People will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boastful, proud, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, 3 without love, unforgiving, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, not lovers of the good, 4 treacherous, rash, conceited, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God— 5 having a form of godliness but denying its power. Have nothing to do with such people.
6 They are the kind who worm their way into homes and gain control over gullible women, who are loaded down with sins and are swayed by all kinds of evil desires, 7 always learning but never able to come to a knowledge of the truth. 8 Just as Jannes and Jambres opposed Moses, so also these teachers oppose the truth. They are men of depraved minds, who, as far as the faith is concerned, are rejected. 9 But they will not get very far because, as in the case of those men, their folly will be clear to everyone.

Matthew 24 (In regards to the last day before Christ's return): Jesus answered: “Watch out that no one deceives you. 5 For many will come in my name, claiming, ‘I am the Messiah,’ and will deceive many. 6 You will hear of wars and rumors of wars, but see to it that you are not alarmed. Such things must happen, but the end is still to come. 7 Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. There will be famines and earthquakes in various places. 8 All these are the beginning of birth pains.
9 “Then you will be handed over to be persecuted and put to death, and you will be hated by all nations because of me. 10 At that time many will turn away from the faith and will betray and hate each other, 11 and many false prophets will appear and deceive many people. 12 Because of the increase of wickedness, the love of most will grow cold, 13 but the one who stands firm to the end will be saved. 14 And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in the whole world as a testimony to all nations, and then the end will come.

ItheIthe said:
Here are some Bible quotes about the last days before Christ returns, which depict 100% accurately the very days we are living in

2 Timothy 3: But mark this: There will be terrible times in the last days. 2 People will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boastful, proud, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, 3 without love, unforgiving, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, not lovers of the good, 4 treacherous, rash, conceited, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God— 5 having a form of godliness but denying its power. Have nothing to do with such people.
6 They are the kind who worm their way into homes and gain control over gullible women, who are loaded down with sins and are swayed by all kinds of evil desires, 7 always learning but never able to come to a knowledge of the truth. 8 Just as Jannes and Jambres opposed Moses, so also these teachers oppose the truth. They are men of depraved minds, who, as far as the faith is concerned, are rejected. 9 But they will not get very far because, as in the case of those men, their folly will be clear to everyone.

Matthew 24: Jesus answered: “Watch out that no one deceives you. 5 For many will come in my name, claiming, ‘I am the Messiah,’ and will deceive many. 6 You will hear of wars and rumors of wars, but see to it that you are not alarmed. Such things must happen, but the end is still to come. 7 Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. There will be famines and earthquakes in various places. 8 All these are the beginning of birth pains.
9 “Then you will be handed over to be persecuted and put to death, and you will be hated by all nations because of me. 10 At that time many will turn away from the faith and will betray and hate each other, 11 and many false prophets will appear and deceive many people. 12 Because of the increase of wickedness, the love of most will grow cold, 13 but the one who stands firm to the end will be saved. 14 And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in the whole world as a testimony to all nations, and then the end will come.

They are mindless monkeys who took the easy route in life. Not believing in God has only allowed these faggots to become more degenerate and more retarded. Science has become their "God." 

{Serious} People have to be complete retards to believe something can come out of nothing, and that something can form intelligent beings. Lol, they must have not gotten that Christmas present they've been crying about all their lives.

I pity religiouscels research anything about someone dying the only thing they saw was a light caused by their mind playing tricks on them; if they didn't get revived by doctors they would only fade into darkness and not see anything again.

Ryo Hazuki said:
>using le reddit hat strawman may may

I'm not even religious  :heh:

CopingGymcel said:
I'm not even religious  :heh:

Never said or implied you were.  I'm just saying the pics you posted were just strawman reddit memes.  The type of shit that gets thousands of up boats on /r/justneckbeardthings and similar subs.

You guys just ignore the evidence I posted

Anonymous said:
They are mindless monkeys who took the easy route in life. Not believing in God has only allowed these faggots to become more degenerate and more retarded. Science has become their "God." 

{Serious} People have to be complete retards to believe something can come out of nothing, and that something can form intelligent beings. Lol, they must have not gotten that Christmas present they've been crying about all their lives.

Christians get called "stupid" and terms of the like for believing in God, but these atheists believe that a microscopic atom exploded and expanded trillions and trillions of light years to become the universe, lol.

ItheIthe said:
You guys just ignore the evidence I posted
because people have always been that way dumbass
the only new thing is that we normalized acting the way everyone felt to begin with

cyborgglory said:
because people have always been that way dumbass
the only new thing is that we normalized acting the way everyone felt to begin with

What about the quotes about wars, earthquakes, etc? And they haven't been as bad as now.

Go ahead an argue that there have always been wars. The fact of the matters is that the wars of the past 103 years have killed more than ALL OTHER WARS SINCE YEAR 0 COMBINED. High magnitude earthquakes are occurring at a far greater frequency than ever before. 1/3 of the world goes to bed hungry, we haven't seen this level of famine before.

ItheIthe said:

Matthew 24 (In regards to the last day before Christ's return): Jesus answered: “Watch out that no one deceives you. 5 For many will come in my name, claiming, ‘I am the Messiah,’ and will deceive many. 6 You will hear of wars and rumors of wars, but see to it that you are not alarmed. Such things must happen, but the end is still to come. 7 Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. There will be famines and earthquakes in various places. 8 All these are the beginning of birth pains.

LOL all of that has been happening for the past 10,000 years, dummy. If it had predicted Windows 10 I'd be impressed.

existentialhack said:
LOL all of that has been happening for the past 10,000 years, dummy. If it had predicted Windows 10 I'd be impressed.

Not nearly at the frequency or level we see now. See my previous response.

ItheIthe said:
Not nearly at the frequency or level we see now. See my previous response.

Nothing you posted was correct.

Earthquake frequency and intensity fluctuates: http://www.earthquakes.bgs.ac.uk/research/earthquakeActivity.html

The population is way bigger than it has been, 1/7th of the world is estimated to be malnourished, and it's becoming less not more. Extreme poverty is becoming less: https://ourworldindata.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/World-Poverty-Since-1820.png

Yeah, more peopled died in wars. That's due to population growth and technological advancement. More people than ever before have been saved from death too. Life expectancy is growing all the time.

existentialhack said:
Nothing you posted was correct.

Earthquake frequency and intensity fluctuates: http://www.earthquakes.bgs.ac.uk/research/earthquakeActivity.html

The population is way bigger than it has been, 1/7th of the world is estimated to be malnourished, and it's becoming less not more. Extreme poverty is becoming less: https://ourworldindata.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/World-Poverty-Since-1820.png

Yeah, more peopled died in wars. That's due to population growth and technological advancement. More people than ever before have been saved from death too. Life expectancy is growing all the time.

High magnitude earthquakes increasing since 2004 http://earthsky.org/earth/are-large-earthquakes-increasing-in-frequency
1/3 of people are malnourished http://www1.wfp.org/zero-hunger
Yes, exactly as for wars

ItheIthe said:
What about the quotes about wars, earthquakes, etc? And they haven't been as bad as now.

Go ahead an argue that there have always been wars. The fact of the matters is that the wars of the past 103 years have killed more than ALL OTHER WARS SINCE YEAR 0 COMBINED. High magnitude earthquakes are occurring at a far greater frequency than ever before. 1/3 of the world goes to bed hungry, we haven't seen this level of famine before.

high magnitude earthquakes are occurring at about the same rate as before. in fact, NOTHING is really changing. volcanoes are less active tho

wars kill more people because of TECHNOLOGY, not because humans are vicious. wars were longer, more drawn out, and more cruel in the past. 

do you have any idea how many people went to bed hungry before the industrial/agricultural revolution? how sharp the line between rich and poor really was?

ItheIthe said:
High magnitude earthquakes increasing since 2004 http://earthsky.org/earth/are-large-earthquakes-increasing-in-frequency
Yes, exactly as for wars

Since 2004 lol
Dude, you realise that the standard of what constitutes malnourishment has changed radically in the last two thousand years, right? It wasn't even a concept 2000 years ago. Hunger =/= famine. Famine = lots of people dying. 

Sorry man, but you have to be quasi-retarded to believe in a magical sky fairy. Why do you believe in that particular God? Why not Zeus or Poseidon? Because it's completely arbitrary.

existentialhack said:
Since 2004 lol
Dude, you realise that the standard of what constitutes malnourishment has changed radically in the last two thousand years, right? It wasn't even a concept 2000 years ago. Hunger =/= famine. Famine = lots of people dying. 

Sorry man, but you have to be quasi-retarded to believe in a magical sky fairy. Why do you believe in that particular God? Why not Zeus or Poseidon? Because it's completely arbitrary.

Yes, since 2004. Hilarious.
"About 21,000 people die every day of hunger or hunger-related causes, according to the United Nations. This is one person every four seconds, as you can see on this display. Sadly, it is children who die most often."

Because everything said in the Bible is true. You must be an Atheist, right? You believe that a microscopic atom was floating around and then it spontaneously combusted and became the entire universe?

cyborgglory said:
high magnitude earthquakes are occurring at about the same rate as before. in fact, NOTHING is really changing. volcanoes are less active tho

wars kill more people because of TECHNOLOGY, not because humans are vicious. wars were longer, more drawn out, and more cruel in the past. 

do you have any idea how many people went to bed hungry before the industrial/agricultural revolution? how sharp the line between rich and poor really was?

Wrong, I just gave a link.
Yes, and that's the point. Also in the bible "Many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased" (In the last days)

People who insist God doesn't exist are just as bad as the ones who do.

ItheIthe said:
Yes, exactly as for wars

Dont even bother arguing with non believers religiousbro. When Christ comesback they'll understand. Btw have you read about Daniels 70th week? The end of times prediction? Interesting stuff man

I thought we were better than this, we all know that disbelievers and worshipping false prophets will lead to you burning in the hellfire, and that the prophet St. BlackOps2Cel (peace be upon him) is the one true God. In'sha St. BlackOps2Cel!

I wish I was still blue pilled enough to believe in God.

ItheIthe said:
Wrong, I just gave a link.
Yes, and that's the point. Also in the bible "Many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased" (In the last days)

http://www.earthquakes.bgs.ac.uk/news/EQ_increase.html
they actually haven't been. we've just been paying more attention to them. took me like 10 seconds to google

even if "knowledge" means technology in that context, that's still retarded. Technology was ALWAYS increasing, and ALWAYS will.

also, if you unironically believe a lot of the shit that is in the bible, I don't know what your problem is.

RELIGION IS FUCKING COPE.

cyborgglory said:
http://www.earthquakes.bgs.ac.uk/news/EQ_increase.html
they actually haven't been. we've just been paying more attention to them. took me like 10 seconds to google

even if "knowledge" means technology in that context, that's still retarded. Technology was ALWAYS increasing, and ALWAYS will.

also, if you unironically believe a lot of the shit that is in the bible, I don't know what your problem is.

RELIGION IS FUCKING COPE.
Sure, earthquakes haven't been terribly different year by year, although 8.0+ HAVE increased since 2004. But how about we look at it decade by decade? http://www.science20.com/florilegium/blog/why_so_many_earthquakes_decade-65178
Sure, knowledge has always increased. But you'd be literally lying if you said that the advancement of the past half-century have been far greater than previous advancements. Our world has changed completely from what it used to be thanks to new technologies such as the Internet and cell phone.

Nautica1983 said:
Dont even bother arguing with non believers religiousbro. When Christ comesback they'll understand. Btw have you read about Daniels 70th week? The end of times prediction? Interesting stuff man

I enjoy learning about Revelations. Probably the most interesting book in the Bible

ItheIthe said:
Sure, earthquakes haven't been terribly different year by year, although 8.0+ HAVE increased since 2004. But how about we look at it decade by decade? http://www.science20.com/florilegium/blo...cade-65178

wow jesus Christ you didn't even read the article. if you had, you would have read the part that says,
"The above graph is therefore an artefact of this selection process. To claim that there has been a huge increase in major earthquakes based solely upon this graph is therefore false. "
EARTHQUAKES didn't increase, just ones that we consider "historically significant". The article is actually anti-conspiracy theory.

Sure, knowledge has always increased. But you'd be literally lying if you said that the advancement of the past half-century have been far greater than previous advancements. Our world has changed completely from what it used to be thanks to new technologies such as the Internet and cell phone.
that's mostly due to our understanding of transistors and other small electrical components. its more or less the outgrowth of a few very very very big inventions. why didn't these things happen during the industrial revolution? or the agricultural revolution? or the renaissance?

ItheIthe said:
Sure, earthquakes haven't been terribly different year by year, although 8.0+ HAVE increased since 2004. But how about we look at it decade by decade? http://www.science20.com/florilegium/blog/why_so_many_earthquakes_decade-65178

I enjoy learning about Revelations. Probably the most interesting book in the Bible

wow jesus Christ you didn't even read the article. if you had, you would have read the part that says,
"The above graph is therefore an artefact of this selection process. To claim that there has been a huge increase in major earthquakes based solely upon this graph is therefore false. "
EARTHQUAKES didn't increase, just ones that we consider "historically significant". The article is actually anti-conspiracy theory.

Our world that's mostly due to our understanding of transistors and other small electrical components. its more or less the outgrowth of a few very very very big inventions. why didn't these things happen during the industrial revolution? or the agricultural revolution? or the renaissance?

Faith is cope, unless you are selfaware and use religion to benefit from.

cyborgglory said:

Our world that's mostly due to our understanding of transistors and other small electrical components. its more or less the outgrowth of a few very very very big inventions. why didn't these things happen during the industrial revolution? or the agricultural revolution? or the renaissance?
And you didn't read what I presented you.
Let me paraphrase what you just said. "Knowledge is only increasing because our k owledge has increased!"

ItheIthe said:
And you didn't read what I presented you.
Let me paraphrase what you just said. "Knowledge is only increasing because our k owledge has increased!"

you dumbass I literally quoted the article, which you didn't read.
You think we just suddenly discovered all of these things?
in reality, these things were the culmination of fucking centuries of invention. just because some ancient ass book "predicts" these things doesn't mean its right. I can predict things MUCH better than people in that book ever could.

ItheIthe said:
[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Yes, since 2004. Hilarious.[/font]
[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]"About [/font][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]21,000[/font][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif] people die every day of hunger or hunger-related causes, according to the United Nations. This is one person every four seconds, as you can see on this display. Sadly, it is children who die most often."[/font]

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Because everything said in the Bible is true. You must be an Atheist, right? You believe that a microscopic atom was floating around and then it spontaneously combusted and became the entire universe?[/font]

Way more died in the past. Hence much higher life expectancy across the globe.

The Bible is full of certifiable falsehoods. Evolution (which is a scientific fact) has disproven Genesis. I'm not a science wizz, but the big bang is just a theory. We do know that there's no heaven above the clouds.

existentialhack said:
Way more died in the past. Hence much higher life expectancy across the globe.

The Bible is full of certifiable falsehoods. Evolution (which is a scientific fact) has disproven Genesis. I'm not a science wizz, but the big bang is just a theory. We do know that there's no heaven above the clouds.

Yes species evolve but that doesn't prove that we all come from microscopic bacteria lol

cyborgglory said:
you dumbass I literally quoted the article, which you didn't read.
You think we just suddenly discovered all of these things?
in reality, these things were the culmination of fucking centuries of invention. just because some ancient ass book "predicts" these things doesn't mean its right. I can predict things MUCH better than people in that book ever could.
MULTIPLE Ancient civilizations predicted a  great flood proven to have happen many many years ago, wtf have you ever predicted?

Nautica1983 said:
MULTIPLE Ancient civilizations predicted great flood proven to have happen many many years ago, wtf have you ever predicted?

nice broken English
also: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vWZtbZGtiGA&list=PLXJ4dsU0oGMJP95iZJqEjmc5oxY5r6BzP

I predict that, tomorrow, someone named john will die in Idaho. check the obituary cucks

cyborgglory said:
nice broken English
also: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vWZtbZGtiGA&list=PLXJ4dsU0oGMJP95iZJqEjmc5oxY5r6BzP

I predict that, tomorrow, someone named john will die in Idaho. check the obituary cucks

What is that video, I'm on. Mobile

Nautica1983 said:
What is that video, I'm on. Mobile

look up the playlist on youtube called how aronra disproves the flood.

cyborgglory said:
look up the playlist on youtube called how aronra disproves the flood.

http://abcnews.go.com/Technology/evidence-suggests-biblical-great-flood-noahs-time-happened/story?id=17884533

ItheIthe said:
http://abcnews.go.com/Technology/evidenc...d=17884533

clickbait. "one guy thinks" is not "scientists think"

ItheIthe said:
Yes species evolve but that doesn't prove that we all come from microscopic bacteria lol

Ah, don't let the true copers get to you. No one gets as angry as they did when they are truly right. If someone came to me and said "Bro, moldy cheese is good for you!" I would legit laugh it off and say "haha, yeah, whatever dude, enjoy your moldy cheese sandwich." And that would be the end of it. I wouldn't get so triggered and be like "N-n-no you idiot, YOU FUCKING MORON! Mold is bad for you, it always has been! Oh my God, you're so retarded! Seriously, just kill yourself you're so stupid. Haha fucking moron!" Only ones who do that are ones who's nerves have been struck.

Atheists don't truly disbelieve in a creator. They don't want one telling them what to do. If they truly thought Christians were lunatics and clearly wrong, they would just laugh it off and be like "hehe, whatever you weirdo. Believe what you want," and be done with it. They wouldn't go through great lengths arguing and getting so triggered if they knew deep down they were right. Like I said, ignore the true copers.

BasedTruecel said:
Ah, don't let the true copers get to you. No one gets as angry as they did when they are truly right. If someone came to me and said "Bro, moldy cheese is good for you!" I would legit laugh it off and say "haha, yeah, whatever dude, enjoy your moldy cheese sandwich." And that would be the end of it. I wouldn't get so triggered and be like "N-n-no you idiot, YOU FUCKING MORON! Mold is bad for you, it always has been! Oh my God, you're so retarded! Seriously, just kill yourself you're so stupid. Haha fucking moron!" Only ones who do that are ones who's nerves have been struck.

Atheists don't truly disbelieve in a creator. They don't want one telling them what to do. If they truly thought Christians were lunatics and clearly wrong, they would just laugh it off and be like "hehe, whatever you weirdo. Believe what you want," and be done with it. They wouldn't go through great lengths arguing and getting so triggered if they knew deep down they were right. Like I said, ignore the true copers.

Extremely true, I really don't believe in Atheists. They all know in their soul that God exists, they just deny it because they don't want to be held accountable for anything. The deepness of emotion we feel and the complexity of the world around us proves God exists.

Beginning at Romans 1:18 "For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who suppress the truth in unrighteousness, because what may be known of God is manifest in them, for God has shown it to them. For since the creation of the world His invisible attributes are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even His eternal power and Godhead, so that they are without excuse, because, although they knew God, they did not glorify Him as God, nor were thankful, but became futile in their thoughts, and their foolish hearts were darkened. Professing to be wise, they became fools"

Also, a lot of the self-professed "Atheists" I know talk about how they don't care about what God says. Ironic.

ItheIthe said:
Extremely true, I really don't believe in Atheists. They all know in their soul that God exists, they just deny it because they don't want to be held accountable for anything. The deepness of emotion we feel and the complexity of the world around us proves God exists.

Beginning at Romans 1:18 "For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who suppress the truth in unrighteousness, because what may be known of God is manifest in them, for God has shown it to them. For since the creation of the world His invisible attributes are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even His eternal power and Godhead, so that they are without excuse, because, although they knew God, they did not glorify Him as God, nor were thankful, but became futile in their thoughts, and their foolish hearts were darkened. Professing to be wise, they became fools"

I freaking love how knowledgeable about the Bible you are. I hate seeing the typical average normie, Chad, or female claim to be a Christian, yet have never read past the first 3 gospels of the new testament, and even then have no clue what the first three say because they kind of skim through it and don't really devote their life to Christ.

ItheIthe said:

mashAllah. this is the word of God brothers and sisters. it is in the Holy Qur'an as well.

BasedTruecel said:
I freaking love how knowledgeable about the Bible you are. I hate seeing the typical average normie, Chad, or female claim to be a Christian, yet have never read past the first 3 gospels of the new testament, and even then have no clue what the first three say because they kind of skim through it and don't really devote their life to Christ.

Thank you lol, and I appreciate your knowledge and support as well. Tbh though I haven't read a full book at once, rather, I research a topic and read what different books say about that particular topic. Even if the exact verse escapes me later on, I can remember what the message was and easily go back and find it. I'm still trying to increase my knowledge.

Atheists are just all fucking normie cucks and followers of Christianity are going the same way. I'll be glad when Sharia is implemented in Europe, though hopefully its slightly adapted, we mostly need the rules on clothing, relationships etc. Until then, them running down roasties and norman cucks in a 10 tonne lorry is all good.

ItheIthe said:
Thank you lol, and I appreciate your knowledge and support as well. Tbh though I haven't read a full book at once, rather, I research a topic and read what different books say about that particular topic. Even if the exact verse escapes me later on, I can remember what the message was and easily go back and find it. I'm still trying to increase my knowledge.

Definitely read the full Bible, it is worth it. Don't skip the boring parts either. The parts that kill me are the chapter long geneologies in Genesis where pretty much every single name is near impossible to pronounce, but I read it anyway. Also people might think the book of Leviticus and Deuteronomy are boring because it's basically a list of laws where most are irrelevant today, but again, don't skip boring parts, just get through it. You'll appreciate it later.

BasedTruecel said:

The Kalam Cosmological Argument:

1. Whatever begins to exist has a cause;
  2. The universe began to exist;Therefore:
  3. The universe has a cause.

& From this, you can assume:

1. The universe has a cause;
  2. If the universe has a cause, then an uncaused, personal Creator of the universe exists who sans the universe is beginningless, changeless, immaterial, timeless, spaceless and enormously powerful;Therefore:
  3. An uncaused, personal Creator of the universe exists, who sans the universe is beginningless, changeless, immaterial, timeless, spaceless and enormously powerful.

ItheIthe said:

The Bible doesn't mention evolution. Creationism is antithetical to evolution. Genesis indicates that the Earth is a few thousand years old. Disproven.

existentialhack said:
The Bible doesn't mention evolution. Creationism is antithetical to evolution. Genesis indicates that the Earth is a few thousand years old. Disproven.

Literally nowhere in the Bible are we told that the earth is 6000 years old

BasedTruecel said:

I don't disagree with the possibility there is a creator, I just disagree with most of the specific beliefs of religion relating to divine entities or nature of the universe. I believe humanity has not yet understood enough about the universe to make such claims and most of these ideas were created to maintain civilization by preventing moral degeneracy and to offer consolation to help people come to terms with their own deaths and the deaths of their loved ones.

universallyabhorred said:
I don't disagree with the possibility there is a creator, I just disagree with most of the specific beliefs of religion relating to divine entities or nature of the universe. I believe humanity has not yet understood enough about the universe to make such claims and most of these ideas were created to maintain civilization by preventing moral degeneracy and to offer consolation to help people come to terms with their own deaths and the deaths of their loved ones.

How do you explain Jesus, then? His life and crucifiction are historical fact. The miracles he performed are documented not only by Christians, but my Jews, Muslims, and Pagans.