Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Religiouscels are the Biggest Copers

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
I am a twenty year old man with abnormal intelligence. My IQ has been measured at 79. I have not finished school. I am not educated. I have no academic degrees or training in any trades. I wanted to become a mathematical physicist but I failed due to my inherent ineptitude for rational and exact thinking. I have failed at everything in life that matters to most people. Now I have taken to a job - I deliver couriers and food packets to earn my livelihood. I also work as a janitor. I have no future insofar the fancy notions of marriage, education, house, gainful employment, life insurance, romance, etc. are considered.

I am extremely shabby by my appearance. I have been laughed at by males and females for my ugly appearance and low intellect.

I am incapable of accumulating material wealth and attracting friends and partners due to my innate biological inferiority. I neither have any friend nor partner in my life. I live my life all alone due to my unwanted biology.

I am not a great man. In fact I live at the margins of the socio-economic order. I am unimportant to anybody who matters or doesn't. My life does not matter. I might be trampled upon like a piece of crap by people due to my low status. The job I do supplies a paltry amount of income to sustain my existence. Should there be any serious technological change, I would probably starve to death. Every day, I have to worry about that. When I think about my future life, my heart throbs with such brutality that I worry it might fly out rather than suffer pain because it knows I have no future! Nothing except my own will justfies my existence. I am a person of no material value to humanity.

But. Amidst all this - do you know I love to live? I feel the most lucky person in the world. I feel the magic almost divinely inspired when I am able to wake up in the morning - breathe the lively fresh air, feel the coldness of water as it cruises through the withered cracks of my dead skin, have the great bread delight my taste buds in the stillness of the morning fogs, smell the almost organic fragrance of my books, touch with my hands the coarseness of my skin, look through the mirror into the depth of my eyes, and so on. I love to think about things. I love the fact the with my tiny little brain I am to able to comprehend the enormity and splendor of the universe. I love the fact that even though I am technically an idiot I can still think about, almost pathetically, the underlying grand scheme that add meaning to our universe and human condition. I love the fact that I am able to help those people who need my help, if at all, with my own unimportant and unimpressive life. What a great joy I get when I am able to help a homeless oldperson get fed or a ten-year old little orphan boy have somebody who asks him - hey little man, what's up? Wanna talk to me? You know, it feels magical to me when a human being talks to me, offers me a cup of tea, asks me how whether I am fine or not, tries to mitigate my pain by the mere existence of him. The realization of the fact that I am going to think about my interests, all alone, in the icy cold midnight, as I gaze into the illimitableness of the universe, with alluring stars making it an ecstatic experience, almost as ecstatic as a saint experiences when he realizes the divine abstraction, makes me the most happy man in the world. I am also very spiritual agnostic believer in god, but not religious. Even though I live as a real mortal, but my perception of the reality is also a bit nihilistic. 'Vanity of vanities. All is vanity', this great teaching from the Holy Bible sometimes gives me relief. This is a great mixture!

The humans, with all their cruelty towards me and my 7 billion plus human family, depress me. I want to cry that I am going to leave all of you one day. I just want to let you know that I might be a moron, but I love all of you, and I am really proud of you. I love each and every human being. I cry because everything is so beautiful and so short.

The accumulate whole of all these experiences, and many others, makes my life the most beautiful life, as I can aspire to achieve with my low biology. God has given me the brain of an animal but the heart of a human being. I couldn't be much grateful for that. Thank you.

quora is for smartasses that give passive-aggresive answers to everything

@Incelius Savage :lul:

Didn't read the whole thing but religion is a giant cope

Your IQ is probably higher than 79, I mean you typed that without spelling or grammar errors lol

God tier post. That quora guy is probably higher than 79 IQ verbally at least. But very good post by that guy. Very inspirational but yes bluepilled cope, but imo having that cope driving him is better than being a weakened depressed cuck like many become after waking up to their own genetic inferiority.

People cope with Islam/ Christianity because they get no bitches .
If they got bitches in the first place they wouldn't have been coping this hard in the religious stuff

I am a twenty year old man with abnormal intelligence. My IQ has been measured at 79. I have not finished school. I am not educated. I have no academic degrees or training in any trades. I wanted to become a mathematical physicist but I failed due to my inherent ineptitude for rational and exact thinking. I have failed at everything in life that matters to most people. Now I have taken to a job - I deliver couriers and food packets to earn my livelihood. I also work as a janitor. I have no future insofar the fancy notions of marriage, education, house, gainful employment, life insurance, romance, etc. are considered.

I am extremely shabby by my appearance. I have been laughed at by males and females for my ugly appearance and low intellect.

I am incapable of accumulating material wealth and attracting friends and partners due to my innate biological inferiority. I neither have any friend nor partner in my life. I live my life all alone due to my unwanted biology.

I am not a great man. In fact I live at the margins of the socio-economic order. I am unimportant to anybody who matters or doesn't. My life does not matter. I might be trampled upon like a piece of crap by people due to my low status. The job I do supplies a paltry amount of income to sustain my existence. Should there be any serious technological change, I would probably starve to death. Every day, I have to worry about that. When I think about my future life, my heart throbs with such brutality that I worry it might fly out rather than suffer pain because it knows I have no future! Nothing except my own will justfies my existence. I am a person of no material value to humanity.

But. Amidst all this - do you know I love to live? I feel the most lucky person in the world. I feel the magic almost divinely inspired when I am able to wake up in the morning - breathe the lively fresh air, feel the coldness of water as it cruises through the withered cracks of my dead skin, have the great bread delight my taste buds in the stillness of the morning fogs, smell the almost organic fragrance of my books, touch with my hands the coarseness of my skin, look through the mirror into the depth of my eyes, and so on. I love to think about things. I love the fact the with my tiny little brain I am to able to comprehend the enormity and splendor of the universe. I love the fact that even though I am technically an idiot I can still think about, almost pathetically, the underlying grand scheme that add meaning to our universe and human condition. I love the fact that I am able to help those people who need my help, if at all, with my own unimportant and unimpressive life. What a great joy I get when I am able to help a homeless oldperson get fed or a ten-year old little orphan boy have somebody who asks him - hey little man, what's up? Wanna talk to me? You know, it feels magical to me when a human being talks to me, offers me a cup of tea, asks me how whether I am fine or not, tries to mitigate my pain by the mere existence of him. The realization of the fact that I am going to think about my interests, all alone, in the icy cold midnight, as I gaze into the illimitableness of the universe, with alluring stars making it an ecstatic experience, almost as ecstatic as a saint experiences when he realizes the divine abstraction, makes me the most happy man in the world. I am also very spiritual agnostic believer in god, but not religious. Even though I live as a real mortal, but my perception of the reality is also a bit nihilistic. 'Vanity of vanities. All is vanity', this great teaching from the Holy Bible sometimes gives me relief. This is a great mixture!

The humans, with all their cruelty towards me and my 7 billion plus human family, depress me. I want to cry that I am going to leave all of you one day. I just want to let you know that I might be a moron, but I love all of you, and I am really proud of you. I love each and every human being. I cry because everything is so beautiful and so short.

The accumulate whole of all these experiences, and many others, makes my life the most beautiful life, as I can aspire to achieve with my low biology. God has given me the brain of an animal but the heart of a human being. I couldn't be much grateful for that. Thank you.

Incel and working a low paying low status job has to be a curse from the devil even if you are coping at least if your white you get a pass but be ethnic with the same characteristics and it's over your just gonna get seen as a creep

Well, he didn't lie about his IQ.