Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Religiouscel vs Roasties

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
T436q1ha8a021

So this religiouscopercel protesting some shit at college about women's duty and those college roasties make fun of her :lul::lul: JFL if you're an incel and still going to college tbh college is for Chads and foids not subhumans like us
Those roasties will be "moms" JFL at cucks and betabuxs kill yourselves faggots

College is a means to an end that incels have to suffer through to moneymaxx, this man is misled in his ideal that protesting the degeneracy of these college foids will do anything at all.

College is a means to an end that incels have to suffer through to moneymaxx, this man is misled in his ideal that protesting the degeneracy of these college foids will do anything at all.
quite right

is this Brother Dean? dude is a hero.

"ITS CALLED FREEDOM OF SPEECH YOU COMMUNIST FAGGOT"

In 2018 foids are proud of being used and abused cum drinking toilets

Now man up and go get married!

In 2018 foids are proud of being used and abused cum drinking toilets

Now man up and go get married!
Man up and eat out Chad's cum from the remains of your 40-year-old used hole you ungrateful cuck :feelsgah:

I’m not religious but religion is needed. Secularism = degeneracy

sad thing is guys with his views are just setting themselves up for a lifetime of incelness, he doesn't realize no foids are interested in leading a non-slut lifestyle, this guy was born 50 years too late.

I despise Christians because their cucked nature caused them to give in and allow women all these rights, but I have to praise the man in the picture. Doing that on some presumably feminist-overrun college takes serious balls. He is going to be a social pariah for the remainder of his education.

Kick their ass like it was a football match

sad thing is guys with his views are just setting themselves up for a lifetime of incelness, he doesn't realize no foids are interested in leading a non-slut lifestyle, this guy was born 50 years too late.
Basically describes me tbh. I was raised Christian and thought if I was a good guy I’d eventually get a good Christian virgin girl.

Turns out they are rare to find and don’t exist for sub8 men. I’m nearly 23, by now all the Christian virgin women are married or already have had premarital sex. It’s over.

View attachment 66974

So this religiouscopercel protesting some shit at college about women's duty and those college roasties make fun of her :lul::lul: JFL if you're an incel and still going to college tbh college is for Chads and foids not subhumans like us
Those roasties will be "moms" JFL at cucks and betabuxs kill yourselves faggots
Poor guy

i'm getting educated!

Look at that ethnic roastie desperately trying to attract white men.

those cunts are only proving his point

The virgin religious vs The Chad hedonistic