Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious religious incels: there is no way God can exist

6ix9ine

Recruit
★★
if god was real why would he gave us such a miserable life? this just doesnt make sense. every day i wake up in a fit of rage. my head fucking banging in all directions like i got an elephant sitting on it. god wouldn't do this to us unless hes an asshole

maybe he figured we deserve it? idk?

I'm agnostic, but if there is a god, he's a dick and Christianity is bullshit.

You had a free choice to be born a incel I believe. Doesn't mean you had any idea what it actually is like.

if god was real why would he gave us such a miserable life? this just doesnt make sense. every day i wake up in a fit of rage. my head fucking banging in all directions like i got an elephant sitting on it. god wouldn't do this to us unless hes an asshole
God is very cruel. The bible is full of his tests and anger.

You had a free choice to be born a incel I believe. Doesn't mean you had any idea what it actually is like.
what do you mean free choice?

God is very cruel. The bible is full of his tests and anger.

but why me? why did i have to be the incel. why couldnt chad be incel and me be chad? there has to be something more to this

I'm an atheist for life and after death. Fuck God and fuck any idiot that believes in such superstitious crap.

I think it is way harder to believe in God when you're incel, but at the same time your ugliness protects you from sexual sin and attachment to worldly pleasure, so not sure what to think of it really.

but why me? why did i have to be the incel. why couldnt chad be incel and me be chad? there has to be something more to this
Read the book of Job. There is also something in religious philosophy about suffering in the afterlife. Chad may enjoy 70 years here, but spent eternity being raped by Satan's thorny cock.

Many evidences that god exists also science proves it, do some research on non bias sources

Evil, pain, and suffering are all part of the plan. We don't have to understand, but that's just the way life is.

This life is a test.
I read info that earth is the one more step in soul progressing, I was curious about all this and that we have world government who control people somewhat in the name of God,but I more and more think now that we're just in fucking random matrix

Government is bad and there is hardly any democracy, but thats another topic for another day
Government is supposed to be bad, that's their work, as their insider said.

I wish God didn't force me into existence. I never asked for this.

Show me the bullet proof evidence
Look around you, look at the sun, nature your human body, where did it come from? You are telling that our complex human bodies in terms of biology didn't have a creator? If you see a building in the middle of nowhere and I told that this building has no builder you would say that's absurd, every creation needs a creator, if I told you a boat sailed all by itself from the coast of South Africa to Australia would you believe me? No you wouldn't the boat needs a sailor or a captain, at this point it's just common sense, I would provide some evidence of videos but you wouldn't watch, and I frankly don't care if you don't believe anything tbh, every nigga for himself, every creation needs a creator, and you would say who created god? Well god has no time, he has no beginning or end, he exist in a place where time is not relavent, but who are we to know these type of questions, humans haven't even discovered all the species not this planets, so many things left undiscovered, also if you bring all the scientists of the world to make a
Living organism like a fly, they wouldn't be able too,

Look around you, look at the sun, nature your human body, where did it come from? You are telling that our complex human bodies in terms of biology didn't have a creator? If you see a building in the middle of nowhere and I told that this building has no builder you would say that's absurd, every creation needs a creator, if I told you a boat sailed all by itself from the coast of South Africa to Australia would you believe me? No you wouldn't the boat needs a sailor or a captain, at this point it's just common sense, I would provide some evidence of videos but you wouldn't watch, and I frankly don't care if you don't believe anything tbh, every nigga for himself, every creation needs a creator, and you would say who created god? Well god has no time, he has no beginning or end, he exist in a place where time is not relavent, but who are we to know these type of questions, humans haven't even discovered all the species not this planets, so many things left undiscovered, also if you bring all the scientists of the world to make a
Living organism like a fly, they wouldn't be able too,
I am not here to argue but that isn't bullet proof evidence

Whatever :/ it's 7am and I need to go to school lol

I am not here to argue but that isn't bullet proof evidence

Whatever :/ it's 7am and I need to go to school lol
You don't need proof when it's common sense you fuckin idiot,

God is a piece of shit i hate god more than anything in the universe fuck god

You don't need proof when it's common sense you fuckin idiot,
Hey don't insult me. :sadfafe uwu: It's not commen sense since other possibilities do exist and that disproves the objectivity of the answer that I requested

he just wants to believe his own athiest thoughts. we cant help him astaghfirullah
No these are just accusations and I think you're just trolling.because you made this thread in the first place.I just got tired of pointless internet arguing so I refer to my signature

girls don't want to date atheists

read the bible and you will find your answers.

He gave you sight hearing and gave you the ability to move. Plus I'm pretty sure a lot of other people are having it worse than not being good looking. And it just sounds like you're autistic lol

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back