Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Religions should be forbidden.

Sheldor

Sheldor

✡5'5'' 0ÆM X Æ A-0 בבקשה תעזור לי✡
★★★★★
Religions are only for miserable cry babys who need cope to be still alive.

My life is shit. But I still dont need a god to cope

Sheldor anti mudslime arch

Fuck all religious retards

Religion is based because it makes women under check. Religion is needed as a social construct.

It's not worth abandoning all religious practices just because you left your religion behind. Prayer, for example, continues to be a very powerful tool for focusing your thoughts on noble and elevated feelings, guiding your attention and energy towards an altruistic and constructive purpose. The contemplation of virtues, such as Hope and Charity, can also blossom the seeds of superior inspirations and benevolent attitudes. Nurturing and cultivating gratitude, even if it is no longer directed towards a supposed entity projected by your psychology, also transforms you into a better person - you can address it to Nature, Universe, Life or Humanity. You do not need to venerate Saints and Bodhisattvas to remember all the illustrious women and men who worked for the moral, intellectual and social improvement of Humanity. You can allow their memory to move you to act and also leave your contribution to the construction of this Great Work that is the Universal Brotherhood, without expecting absolutely anything in return. Without getting cookies or fearing bogeymen. Without even needing any of that.

Below is a suggested Prayer, prepared by a Beloved Brother of a Fraternity to which I belong:

Humanity, providential and protective, that forms us and that we form,
O Humanity, may I be useful to my fellow man, understanding and kind.
May I and each one of us live for others, with sympathy for others,
help for the underprivileged, respect for all, collaborate with the posteriors.
May I and each of us remember our predecessors,
let us serve our coevals and prepare the advent of our successors.
May I and each one of us leave the world a better place for those who follow us and better people for the world.
May I and each one of us try to be more enlightened and collaborative.
May I and each of us improve ourselves,
let us correct our imperfections, with humility and aspiration to be better.
May I and each one of us receive the treasures of the culture of the Past, preserve them and transmit them to our heirs.
May I and each one of us take care of the Earth, our common home, and the environment that belongs to us all.
May I and each one of us watch over the animals, our smaller brothers, and the plants, our companions on Earth.
May I and each one of us strive to elevate the material, cultural and moral condition of all.
May I and each of us adopt fully human ethical criteria and standards of behavior.
May I and each one of us be guided by the real, the constructive, the friendly.
May I and each one of us strive to be preserved in the good memories of those who survive us.
May I and each one of us deserve to belong to Humanity, a group ethically constituted by as many,
each in their own way and at their own time, contributed to improving the living conditions of others.
May I and each one of us integrate ourselves into our families, our homeland, humanity.
May I and each of us happily fulfill our duties,
let us do what is right, let us seek the Good, the Just, the Beautiful and the True.
May I and each one of us be sincere, serene, thoughtful, kind and diligent.
May I and each one of us be the creators of our realities and the improvement of our society.
May I and each of us recognize the immense value of the immense inheritance we received from the generations before us.
That where there is selfishness, I inspire kindness.
That where there is offense, I promote forgiveness.
That where there is discord, I collaborate with appeasement.
That where there is ignorance, I bring knowledge.
That where there is error, I expose what is right.
That where there is restlessness, I instill serenity.
That where there is sadness, I console.

Last edited:
Religion has its uses.

Why does OP always have the dumbest fucking takes
Religion is needed as a social construct.
Exactly.

Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful.
-Lucius Annaeus Seneca

.is users really live in the most atheistic and secular societies of all time and then wonder why they can't get bitches