Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Religion

Nightwalker_98

Nightwalker_98

Avg. milf enjoyer
★★
I realized that even coping with religion has a peak point and after reaching that peak it starts giving negative returns again . My futile attempts to Hindumaxx has been burnt out, i realize that there is no religion that can fix your face...holy shit its so brutal to realize that even religious fables and stories have always worshipped attractiveness and competitiveness . Unattractive people have been always treated as a side NPC character who can be made fun of and dehumanized by average and good looking people, and its mostly the average people who acts like fckin slaves to good looking people and appropriate the behavior and rules set up by good looking and competitive people. If we want to feel like human again, we will have to bring a revolution from grassroot level and it has to start with mass blackpilling of average people and letting them realize that they are not any better off and they are being used like a fckin mule by the attractive people to get their jobs done

What were you thinking accepting Hinduism into your heart would do? :feelsjuice:

It's all a cope ahahahha watch the world burn is the best cope.

What were you thinking accepting Hinduism into your heart would do? :feelsjuice:
I was born a Hindu and there is nothing you can do about it,no one can convert to Hindu, you have to be born as a Hindu to be a real Hindu, the cringe yoga appropriating westerners are anything but a little more than clown. You can leave Hinduism though

It's all a cope ahahahha watch the world burn is the best cope.
Yeaah its not going to burn anytime soon, the world has just begun for all the promiscous chads and staceys whose primal nature were being suppressed from many millenia and now its coming out

Yeaah its not going to burn anytime soon, the world has just begun for all the promiscous chads and staceys whose primal nature were being suppressed from many millenia and now its coming out
Sooner or later

What is hindumaxxing even supposed to do? Do you think you can be reborn as Chad or something?
No, the idea is to escape this Matrix or Simulation we are stuck in.

Nice to see Serge's old avatar pic :feelscomfy:

Last edited: