Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment religion poll

what religion do you follow

• Total voters
rhodie

rhodie

aldebaran mystery
-
let's see an up to date demographic of .is religions

Alatrist
formerly catholic

Id consider myself agnostic or spiritual

Atheist, sometimes esoteric.

@THE TRUE DIGLET post nose

You should've made other it's own category. I'm an atheist.

Accused of scripting.
it's not even hard to spam posts, it's 1 every 10 seconds and you can sometimes do 2 every other post bypassing the cd.

seems unreasonable to wipe literally all of your posts over 'scripting' when it cannot be confirmed

you can sometimes do 2 every other post bypassing the cd
I discovered a way to do it consistently :bigbrain::feelsdevil:, sometimes I get 3 or 4 posts before going on cooldown.

fun fact: gnomes/gnomelike creatures exist in slavic mythology
i may be alatrist with titanium balls but i believe in little humanoids
it's hopeful in a way that there are less modernized sentient beings who are likely friendly living their best lives

I discovered a way to do it consistently :bigbrain::feelsdevil:, sometimes I get 3 or 4 posts before going on cooldown.
yeah I was trying to get to that, but I could only manage 2 or so before cd went on

it's hopeful in a way that there are less modernized sentient beings who are likely friendly living their best lives
Yea most of them mind their own business
but some of them are shitheads (like those gnomes who lurk in backyards)

Yea most of them mind their own business
but some of them are shitheads (like those gnomes who lurk in backyards)
I'd like to find a commune of them and observe for a while

I'd like to find a commune of them and observe for a while
they're quite seclusive and isolated, give em some food (some guy on 4chan had to give his backyard gnomes a slice of pizza so they wouldnt vandalize his property)

they're quite seclusive and isolated, give em some food (some guy on 4chan had to give his backyard gnomes a slice of pizza so they wouldnt vandalize his property)
I'd probably need to follow some trails or try and bait one out to find the commune

I'd probably need to follow some trails or try and bait one out to find the commune
They seem to like forests and other areas with lots of vegetation
good luck

Pantheist, former orthodox.

Born and Raised a Catholic, but I never was a "True Christian", I never really went to Church and I exhibit at least half of the deadly sins, I'd say I'm an Atheist if it wasn't for the fact I believe in God for some reason, maybe I'm just coping, I am to be honest, maybe he's just punishing me early on so I can get used to the flames of hell and eternal anguish.

Flying spaghetii monster worshiper

i will convert to your religion if it means gothfoid creepshots
I see everybody calling her that. So thats her official name now :feelshaha:
I will try to get more creepshots but its weekend so no school

bump, interesting poll

Atheist obviously. I find it hard to believe a loving God would allow for the existence of inkwells.

where are my fellow soldiers of odin :cryfeels:

I'm not really a Protestant since Baptists (formerly known as Anabaptists) already existed way before the Protestant reformation and are the denomination which better describe me if you really want to ascribe a denomination to me. But voted for it for being the closest option.

To be honest, I've been going through a low faith phrase. My belief in God is rock solid to the point I'd dare even to say atheism is metaphysically insane, but as for the specifics, it's really tough to give certainty about a historical occurrence, a doctrine, an interpretation, etc.

Although I did it here in the past during high faith phases, I'm not usually the type of person who tends to give certainty of things easily. It's really hard to know stuff. The best we have are syllogisms, empiricism and inductions, but if you want to go really nuts and against Occam's Razor, you can doubt even these.