Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Religion is useless nothing really matters in life

currycel⁰

currycel⁰

Bye Bye friendcels
-
I came to a conclusion a while ago that god doesn't exist and the abrahamic god definitely doesn't exist. Its over already you can either rope or wait for death to succumb you in this meantime you can eat sleep indulge into hedonistic activities that make you happy thats the "meaning" of life buddy boyos

Trust me bro, continuing to worship Arabs and Arab culture is a good thing. Keep kissing their feet and coping with the fact that you were made an inferior manlet curry shitskin and you will never measure up to the holy light of Arabs and Arabic, and you might just be granted access to Jannat. Might be. :feelshehe:

Last edited:
No religion helps an incel religion was created for absolute power over the people people like Muhammad and many many others created organised religion for various reasons Muhammad did it for women

Trust me bro, continuing to worship Arabs and Arab culture is a good thing. Keep kissing their feet and coping with the fact that you were made an inferior manlet curry shitskin and you will never measure up to the holy light of Arabs and Arabic, and you might just be granted access to jannat. Might be. :feelshehe:
fuck that dune coon shit i will never pray and read nigger book quran every again in life fuck off AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

all that matters is to avoid getting tortured.

do whatever makes you happy. life is too short to waste it in something you have doubt it might be false

I came to a conclusion a while ago that god doesn't exist and the abrahamic god definitely doesn't exist. Its over already you can either rope or wait for death to succumb you in this meantime you can eat sleep indulge into hedonistic activities that make you happy thats the "meaning" of life buddy boyos
Religon has an instrumental role and is usefful it just needs to be made of the right ideas.
Thta being said its true there is no God but God as a concept is just an explonation for why we as humans choose something and make it the most important factor that determines the nature of the universe.

Like, we simply want for the sake of categorization have something thats most deciding and most important. You can always count on it playing a role.

Lmao, I wish more "atheists" reflected if they havent substituted God for science and made their own personalist religion.

God sent his son for me and you, mang.

it's over