Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Religion got fucked by humans

• Thread starter Deleted member 23712
  • Start date
Deleted member 23712

Deleted member 23712

Banned
-
Many of y’all like to complain that religions are too controlling of everything, but Hinduism and Buddhism isn’t chocked full of rules that you might find to be bullshit.

As time went on and other religions sprung up by with central founders, that’s when all the rules started piling up. A light bulb should be coming on for those who actually read

What about caste system?

Wasn’t originally implemented the way we know it, humans fucked it
Ok, defuck now, but other places have own gods, no need indian ones, so budhhism is what to spread widely

Ok, defuck now, but other places have own gods, no need indian ones, so budhhism is what to spread widely
Buddhism is what bjj is to judo. They compliment each other and one branched from the other

interesting tbh

Buddhism is what bjj is to judo. They compliment each other and one branched from the other
Bushis compliment our local religions, and we dont need indian gods

Humans got fucked by humans.

Bushis compliment our local religions, and we dont need indian gods
Indian gods only serve the purpose of reminding us of human nature so I don’t see any harm in using them to serve as good metaphorical reminders

Ask yourself, whats more likely:

There is one god who created all humans? OR There are many humans who throughout the ages have created many gods?

All religion is GARBAGE, polytheists, monotheists makes no difference... Just absurd delusions every single one of them.

Religion since the beginning was made to control people.

Ask yourself, whats more likely:

There is one god who created all humans? OR There are many humans who throughout the ages have created many gods?

All religion is GARBAGE, polytheists, monotheists makes no difference... Just absurd delusions every single one of them.
Hinduism’s formal name is sanatana dharma. Sanatana means eternal. No one knows exactly how far it dates back nor does anyone know how it originated.
Religion since the beginning was made to control people.
How? if one is following the Buddhist path of Hinduism for example how is he shackled? It’s not exactly a “thou shall not do everything” religion

Last edited:
Maybe i will read about Hinduism

:lul: BRB DRINKING COW PISS TO FIGHT CORONA-CHAN.
The beauty of Hinduism is that you can pick and choose how you want to practice, something Abrahamics can’t fathom

idc about religions tbh

The beauty of Hinduism is that you can pick and choose how you want to practice, something Abrahamics can’t fathom
You can practice what you want, but if it's not the right way, why bother? Totally not jealous of you guys.

You can practice what you want, but if it's not the right way, why bother? Totally not jealous of you guys.
That’s because there is no one right way. The real way is that which your soul finds on its own, and that certainly doesn’t come from adhering to any fixed religion

That’s because there is no one right way. The real way is that which your soul finds on its own, and that certainly doesn’t come from adhering to any fixed religion
Yes there is. And I'm following it. Too bad you're not. Also, you respond way too quickly.

Yes there is. And I'm following it. Too bad you're not. Also, you respond way too quickly.
That’s because I’m not having to defend a fixed religion so the thoughts are just free flowing.

That’s because I’m not having to defend a fixed religion so the thoughts are just free flowing.
That is exactly why you are coping. hinduism doesn't make sense, that is why my ancestors reverted to Islam.