Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion “Release black men from the shackles of thinking black women are attractive”

Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
Niggers shouldn't have to be the only ones who are forced to find sheboons fuckable. I found this based article, that was written by a white guy named David Futrelle, he runs the website We Hunted the Mammoth.com. (published September 15, 2021)

Here is the entire article

Are there black incels, you might find yourself wondering. Yes, yes there are. Are they any less racist than their lighter-skinned counterparts? Sadly, based on what I’ve seen, no.

Meet “Frank Jack,” a black incel who wants men of all races to hate black women as much as he does.

“Release black men from the shackles of thinking black women are attractive,” he declares in a post on the incel-friendly forum Looksmax.

Niggas will straight tell you in they face black women are hot and gods gift to the world and expect you to take them seriously. Black men need to stop pro creating with black women. They need to stop talking to black women. They need to stop acknowledging black women existence all together. Black women are ugly asf and are the reason why the black race is in the hole that it’s in.

One commenter wonders how he squares this opinion with his own blackness. “Well, black men do need black women If there’s to be any more black men,” he writes. “You’re black, aren’t you?”

But Frank Jack isn’t worried about a “black genocide.” In fact, he sort of likes the idea.

“I’m fine with the black race being near extinct,” he says. “I’ve already said multiple times we need a black Holocaust.”

A black man calling for a black Holocaust. I didn’t expect to run into that today.

But it’s not as if he hates all black people:

I Love black men and hope every black man succeeds in life. I despise black women and hope they all die alone and bitter.

In another comment he fantasizes about black men “fucking and pro creating with white women to create the mulatto cosmic race.”

When someone suggests this would “dilute” the black race, Frank Jacks says he doesn’t care. “Anything that stops black women from existing is fine by me,” he writes.

Since most incels don’t like even thinking about black women — they tend to agree with the OP that black women are ugly and terrible — the conversation turns to a subject that is genuinely controversial among incels and the incel-adjacent: the appeal, or lack thereof, of Asian women.

Another black commenter calling himself SigmaDONkek declares that

black woman are horrid as are 99% of white women I only phuck asians with my BBC

(He’s not referring to the British Broadcasting Corporation.)

Turns out Frank Jack is not a fan of Asian women. “100% of Asian women are horrid,” he declares. “Asian women’s only personality trait is trying to copy white womens personality.”

In a followup comment, he knocks white guys with Asian fetishes:

White men who like Asian women are just ugly white fucks who can’t get white women so they resort to getting the cheap ass knockoff versions of them which is Asian women. No self respecting white man would ever be with a Asian woman

A white commenter called wanttobeattractive goes even further with his hatred of Asian women:

asian women are little disgusting gremilins that wish they were white
asian women should be shipped back of to asia and be banned from the west and keep to there own race
little fucking cretins

In a followup, he specifies what in particular he dislikes about Asian women, which turns out to be almost everything.

name one good thing about asian women
worst bodies, the worst languages and accents, worst personalitys, worst faces, will create incel sons, most self hating and race betraying
they have no place here

Remember: These guys have somehow convinced themselves that it’s their looks, and not, you know, their hateful personalities, that are making it impossible for them to get dates.

kjljk.png

another black guy wants to fuck white women and not stick with his own race:feelsseriously:
I sure haven't heard that before.

Hello, actual black incel here. I don't hate any race and he isn't a true incel, because a true incel would not care what race a woman is becuse he is an incel.

On that note I am very attracted to Asian girls okbye

Hello, actual black incel here. I don't hate any race and he isn't a true incel, because a true incel would not care what race a woman is becuse he is an incel.

t. agecuck

Cope. Nigger foids are ugly af, although, I give you props for having a good heart. I'm not a volcel, if Lizzo came on to me, I'd fuck on her.

Cope. Nigger foids are ugly af, although, I give you props for having a good heart. I'm not a volcel, if Lizzo came on to me, I'd fuck on her.
You gotta try and have good heart in this world

If each race stayed in its own continent, those sort of problems would never have happened. But they mixing was bound to happen.

Blacks need to stick to their own race. Maybe if they did that they wouldnt piss off males of every other race and we would have some sympathy with them getting shot.

TLDR: libcuck discovers there's ethnic incels; mind = blown.

I'm black and I like black women. They just don't like me because I'm not a thug.

I want to fuck an ebony foid so bad.

Niggers shouldn't have to be the only ones who are forced to find sheboons fuckable. I found this based article, that was written by a white guy named David Futrelle, he runs the website We Hunted the Mammoth.com. (published September 15, 2021)

Are there black incels, you might find yourself wondering. Yes, yes there are. Are they any less racist than their lighter-skinned counterparts? Sadly, based on what I’ve seen, no.

Meet “Frank Jack,” a black incel who wants men of all races to hate black women as much as he does.

“Release black men from the shackles of thinking black women are attractive,” he declares in a post on the incel-friendly forum Looksmax.

One commenter wonders how he squares this opinion with his own blackness. “Well, black men do need black women If there’s to be any more black men,” he writes. “You’re black, aren’t you?”

But Frank Jack isn’t worried about a “black genocide.” In fact, he sort of likes the idea.

“I’m fine with the black race being near extinct,” he says. “I’ve already said multiple times we need a black Holocaust.”

A black man calling for a black Holocaust. I didn’t expect to run into that today.

In another comment he fantasizes about black men “fucking and pro creating with white women to create the mulatto cosmic race.”

When someone suggests this would “dilute” the black race, Frank Jacks says he doesn’t care. “Anything that stops black women from existing is fine by me,” he writes.

Since most incels don’t like even thinking about black women — they tend to agree with the OP that black women are ugly and terrible — the conversation turns to a subject that is genuinely controversial among incels and the incel-adjacent: the appeal, or lack thereof, of Asian women.

Turns out Frank Jack is not a fan of Asian women. “100% of Asian women are horrid,” he declares. “Asian women’s only personality trait is trying to copy white womens personality.”

A white commenter called wanttobeattractive goes even further with his hatred of Asian women:

In a followup, he specifies what in particular he dislikes about Asian women, which turns out to be almost everything.

Remember: These guys have somehow convinced themselves that it’s their looks, and not, you know, their hateful personalities, that are making it impossible for them to get dates.

kjljk.png

Incredibly Based Nigger

sounds like a genderswapped and raceswapped noodlewhore

I Love black men and hope every black man succeeds in life. I despise black women and hope they all die alone and bitter.
black woman are horrid as are white women
Pretty based. I find alot of black foids attractive though.

LOL. This was on looksmax.org

kjljk.png

based blackcel. Whites need make children in Mass and abort their males so every ethnic can get a white foid. Or we need artificial wombs to pump out Gene edited giga Stacies in mass

kjljk.png

What does hunting mammoths have to do with inceldom and other such things? The websites seems obsessed with us.

They just need to make it so that enough are born to bleach the planet. If my ideas were implemented, within 200 years all of earth of would be bleached. Ideally Gene editing and artificial wombs are introduced to speed this process even further.

@Wolfgang101 thoughts. :waitwhat:

@Wolfgang101 thoughts. :waitwhat:
it'd be a good thing if blacks went extinct.
Black women are ugly and most black men (including me) aren't afraid of saying it