Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

relatives called me ugly

T

thallium0000

Veteran
they asked why im single at my age then one said im ugly
i want to rope they know its over for me so they dont even bother setting me up with gl foids they know

Was it a guy or a girl who said you're ugly?

Fuck that bitch man
ngl it kinda hurt my feeling and confidence
shes married (mycousin) with a white man even though shes half black
i wont be able to achieve anything bcas its all i think about

I’m proud of being ugly

ngl it kinda hurt my feeling and confidence
shes married (mycousin) with a white man even though shes half black
i wont be able to achieve anything bcas its all i think about
It's ok broski we all been called ugly and subhumans, we have eachother man this world never saw us as humans with actual emotions

It's ok broski we all been called ugly and subhumans, we have eachother man this world never saw us as humans with actual emotions
:feelsLightsaber:thanks for the kind words brocel
maybe i turnt ugly as some foids approached and tried to befriend me in hs either way i need surgery

:feelsLightsaber:thanks for the kind words brocel
maybe i turnt ugly as some foids approached and tried to befriend me in hs either way i need surgery
I never had any foid first approach me or actually talk to me nicely unless she wanted something from me i craved female attention even a simple hi would make me satistfied not until my blackpilling that I didn't give a shit anymore

Re: lmao my dad who's been away for like most of my life

AnonyAnonymous
Png

#158661030Thursday, March 26, 2015 1:27 AM CDT
Biologically, fertilization occurred, and that certainly wasn't a mistake. It would seem that your father is using you as a target for his own issues, likely out of internal psychological conflict for his abandonment of his offspring. Personally, I would suggest communicating with a trained professional in psychology about this as the situation is apparently causing you distress due to your lack of parental acceptance.

UnsourcedAnon
Png

#184078127Sunday, February 21, 2016 10:21 AM CST
The range and capabilities of EBOV are easily restrained by its own genetic components. Virology in itself is greatly inferior to bacteriology in terms of development. Nonetheless, we have plenty of "viable" mechanisms to reduce the propagation of lethal pathogens. It is merely a matter of revising them accordingly.
Re: Guy's What Is Ebola????
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#152232417Tuesday, December 23, 2014 12:18 AM CST
It's a "Filovirus" with the capabilities to cause lethal infectious illness in humans characterized by excessive hemorrhaging and eventual system organ failure.

Yes.

My maternal half-cousins and half-aunt would chat with my step-grandfather about myself and Mother living elsewhere. (I heard their conversations often)

"She never does any housework" (Objectively false. I have other problems with her, however...)

"They're leeching from us" (I never asked them for food or even clothing. I very rarely spoke to them.)

He would get upset when Mother would ask him to pick up our prescriptions from stores. He'd also get upset when Mother asked to visit grocery stores. This is despite taking my half-relatives to stores/fast food restaurants multiple times weekly. Medical appointments as well(When medical transportation wasn't an option).

My half-aunt's lovely statements:

"[Mother] sits around all day"

"I thought [Mother] said they had no food" (Me and Mother relied on food pantry boxes/SNAP)

"[Intellau] will tell his mother if we bully him" (Maternal half-cousins; they abused my younger half-cousin somewhat since she was reluctant to do so.)

As a child, my half-aunt would patronize me for my autistic behavior. She would criticize my sluggish movements and depressed demeanor. "Hurry up [Intellau]!" - I also had social cue problems and misunderstood instructions from her.

They are kleptomaniacs; they would take portions of our food home after "visiting".

Lastly:

"(I never asked them for food or even clothing. I very rarely spoke to them.)"

Indeed. I was very grateful when my grandmother stopped giving me meals at the age of seventeen due to her view of me as an ingrate. She often said "[Intellau] was born with a silver spoon in his mouth" because I was anxious and struggling to help her with house tasks due to my NLD(I would help them with laundry, unpacking groceries, washing dishes, fetching items they needed, ...).

My relatives used to call me ugly but I got mad at them. And now they're doing it implicitly instead of telling it directly to my face.

My relatives used to call me ugly but I got mad at them. And now they're doing it implicitly instead of telling it directly to my face.

Rice/Nig...?

Hmm? Did something occur?

they asked why im single at my age then one said im ugly
i want to rope they know its over for me so they dont even bother setting me up with gl foids they know
Bro, I'm really sorry you're abused like that.

Whats the point of relatives calling you ugly?
Its basically saying "We all share an extremely similar set of genetics, but you, by random chance, happened to get the shitty genetics what a loser!"

Whats the point of relatives calling you ugly?
Its basically saying "We all share an extremely similar set of genetics, but you, by random chance, happened to get the shitty genetics what a loser!"
My cousin is black as her mum was blacked so we kinda have different genes she got tyrone genes

My mom is Filipina

I called them out for it and they said they were just being sarcastic JFL
They just see a reflection of themselves had they been slightly less fortunate.