Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

relationships will just give you more suffering your lucky without one guys

J

joejutish

Banned
-
how many times have normies and retards used such a excuse to you

"just focus on your self bro!! be happy with yourself!!! relationships are horrible actually youre better off alone bro!!!!" its like telling a African starving kid that the burger you ate was okay and you shouldn't envy him, people like that should get their entrails nailed to the tree and made to walk around it in minecraft

90 Day Fiance Baby GIF by TLC

And then they freak out when they can't hang out with girls or have sex during covid :feelskek:

fell for the bait title

you got me

Relationship these days are cucked anyway. Almost all men have to simp to get pussy because they don’t look a certain way, I’d rather remain an incel then being a bluepilled betabux cuck.

Last edited:
It’s like telling a homeless man “bro it’s ok my house is ass anyways!” So what it’s better then nothing. Why do you think parents always tell us to be grateful for what we have. And they always say it’s better then nothing. So having a toxic relationship is better then nothing

Relationship these days are cucked anyway. Almost all men have to simp to get pussy because they don’t look a certain way, I’d rather remain an incel then being a bluepilled betabux cuck.
thats completely fair, but such a pathetic excuse is so fucking flawed in many ways and completely condescending, but just being able to experience it once would be good enough, but its true most foids end up cheating and slutting and having a body count of 8000

how many times have normies and retards used such a excuse to you

"just focus on your self bro!! be happy with yourself!!! relationships are horrible actually youre better off alone bro!!!!" its like telling a African starving kid that the burger you ate was okay and you shouldn't envy him, people like that should get their entrails nailed to the tree and made to walk around it in minecraft
Like dude by their retarded logic then, how do we get rid of our libido? how do we get rid of a working dick and balls?

but just being able to experience it once would be good enough
:feelsbadman: Yeah I know, it’s such a shame that we’ll die without ever having sex with a foid. at this rate evil unicorns invading earth is a more likely scenario then us getting sex from a foid.

:feelsbadman: Yeah I know, it’s such a shame that we’ll die without ever having sex with a foid. at this rate evil unicorns invading earth is a more likely scenario then us getting sex from a foid.
it boggles my mind man, how do these nt good looking fucks even be able to manage to attract someone to the point that they are completely devoted to them dude, like how, its beyond my comprehension its so surreal, so surreal women can put a man to such high regards that they will throw their lives away for it, its utterly despairing that i will never EVER experience that in my entire life, how foid will never make such sacrifices for a subhuman like me, its completely alien to me

it boggles my mind man, how do these nt good looking fucks even be able to manage to attract someone to the point that they are completely devoted to them dude, like how, its beyond my comprehension its so surreal, so surreal women can put a man to such high regards that they will throw their lives away for it, its utterly despairing that i will never EVER experience that in my entire life, how foid will never make such sacrifices for a subhuman like me, its completely alien to me
We just weren’t lucky enough man, the true meaning of life is luck and nothing else. I always use Jeremy Meeks as an example, he married a billionaire’s daughter and SHE WAS BETABUXXING FOR HIM. Why? Because just be born with 99.99th percentile bone structure theory.

That automatically shuts down the “jUsT wOrK hArD bRo” argument.

We just weren’t lucky enough man, the true meaning of life is luck and nothing else. I always use Jeremy Meeks as an example, he married a billionaire’s daughter and SHE WAS BETABUXXING FOR HIM. Why? Because just be born with 99.99th percentile bone structure theory.

That automatically shuts down the “jUsT wOrK hArD bRo” argument.
jermey meeks is the most brutal and mind fucking example ive ever witnessed in my entire life, those old boomers who drive good cars just because they slaved all their life away are so pathetic and i pity them, they thing they are living the life lol, make sure they dont drive to fast or the "thrill" will cause them a heart attack tbh

jermey meeks is the most brutal and mind fucking example ive ever witnessed in my entire life, those old boomers who drive good cars just because they slaved all their life away are so pathetic and i pity them, they thing they are living the life lol, make sure they dont drive to fast or the "thrill" will cause them a heart attack tbh
Yeah these old fellows are trying their hardest to cope with the fact that they’re getting older and they’re slowly deteriorating, they’re coping with the fact they’re were a most likely a cuck and slaved away for decades to a job that they hated going to. :feelskek:

And then they freak out when they can't hang out with girls or have sex during covid :feelskek:
Yeah, their actions speak much more than their words. They were forced to stay at home for a few weeks and they completely lose their mind, meanwhile for us it was just another day

Yeah, their actions speak much more than their words. They were forced to stay at home for a few weeks and they completely lose their mind, meanwhile for us it was just another day

Do not ever talk to a toxic foid.

Do not ever talk to a foid.