Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"Relationships" as a Utility Rather than an Investment of Love

ItheIthe

ItheIthe

Legend
I just saw my therapist for the third time, and I think I am ready to drop the anti-degeneracy blackpill on him next time. My focus will be on "relationships" as a utility rather than investment of love. For lurking IT members, I will try to explain here what I've been trying to get across for some time.

Nothing is more sweet and innocuous than that first love. When you become completely infatuated with someone. When they are completely infatuated with you. You are each other's unadulterated everything.

However, after witnessing so much degeneracy, I have come to the realization that most people, if not all people, have degraded into seeing "relationships" as a utility rather than an investment of love. After loving someone with all of your heart, mind, and soul, and having that broken, a person is simply incapable of ever "loving" the same. This trend only increases with partner count. This means that girls will always compare you to other guys, weigh your pros and cons, wonder if a better option exists, and wonder what could have been with other guys. You will never have her unadulterated love. There's simply no point in getting with someone who has had a previous serious "LTR". The same applies for men. They will tend to look at sexual characteristics with too much emphasis, and wonder what could have been with other girls. 

This is what I mean when I say virginity matters. It has nothing to do with "misogyny" or anything of the sort. I just want pure love, not the value brand crap that's on the market today. This is what I'm going to discuss with my therapist in two weeks when I see him again. Blessedly, I am very good with words, so I can construct this message in a way that doesn't come off as utterly creepy or autistic.

Keep spilling the blackpill to your therapist, and you will end up in an Asylum.

There's nothing insane about anything I'm saying.

Ask him to lend you his wife.

Relationships have been utterly devalued in the West. There is no emphasis on higher ideals or uncompromising fidelity from both parties in the relationship. Its all become a pointless formality for people, with animalistic meaningless sex being the focal point.

I love this post. This is so true.

/pol/cel said:
Relationships have been utterly devalued in the West. There is no emphasis on higher ideals or uncompromising fidelity from both parties in the relationship. Its all become a pointless formality for people, with animalistic meaningless sex being the focal point.

I can't remember the last time I disagreed with a thing you've said.

It's no longer "Until death do us apart". It's more like "Until a hint of boredom creeps up"

ItheIthe said:
I can't remember the last time I disagreed with a thing you've said.

It's no longer "Until death do us apart". It's more like "Until a hint of boredom creeps up"

This mentality has spread into all facets of life in the West. Everything, included relationships has become commodified and replacable. Its what happens when you create a synthesis of consumerism and promiscuity mixed in with mindless self indulgence.