Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Relationships are simply so brutally hard to achieve (even for normalfags)

L

Lebensmüder

Soon to be deleted account
★★★
I never even got a date. And even most dates are for females nothing more than a way to grab cheap food, it's only a rare stochastical event for a normalfag that a relationship occurs after a date (and even then there are too many barriers to cross afterwards) - most of the time he gets financially exploited as a cheap source of food and afterwards the relationship is completely asymmetrical in terms of power/effort/etc. A date is only maybe the beginning of something and not even that step could be achieved by me. A date is the 1+1=2 of getting relationships and I never even got one.

It is so fucking brutal how these small moments just never happened for me. I never held hands with a girl, I never went over a field with her or looked down from a bridge with her or just have a woman to talk to - and yes, a romantic/sexual relationship is a necessity for that, because blood is ALWAYS thicker than water which means that platonic friends are only ever second priority and are like playthings that get removed from the locker once in a while when extreme boredom exists

The last days were extremely black pilling, I saw a couple standing at the point of a bridge looking down at the cars where I wanted to jump from a few years ago - seriously fuck this life. And so much for fashionmaxxing: I saw a man dressed like Klaus Brunner with a noodlewhore with aposematic hair color. Height, neurotypicality, frame, dick size and face is all - the rest is a supplement.

In western countries foids have to be in financial dire straits to go out on a date with a subhuman for food. Women under 30 out earn men under 30 and they're not going to be seen with a subhuman just to save $15 or whatever.

Height, neurotypicality, frame, dick size and face is all - the rest is a supplement.
How do they know the guy's dick size?

In western countries foids have to be in financial dire straits to go out on a date with a subhuman for food. Women under 30 out earn men under 30 and they're not going to be seen with a subhuman just to save $15 or whatever.
Incels don't even get that because women think their money stinks, but low-tier normalfags are constantly abused in that manner.
How do they know the guy's dick size?
Didn't. But it can be assumed. Simply because it is over for men with short dicks or with dick problems. The dick pill itself (that women deliberately seek out men with big dicks regardless of looks) is bullshit, but when you don't have a big dick or other problems (like erectile dysfunction/premature ejaculation/etc.) it is over. So it can be taken as a given thing.

It is so fucking brutal how these small moments just never happened for me. I never held hands with a girl, I never went over a field with her or looked down from a bridge with her or just have a woman to talk to
Same. I can't stop thinking about that.

Like looking back, stuff that happened even to normies like texting girls, flirting, having a girl give you IOIs etc
When I go out and see teenagers experience this stuff it's really brutal to think none of this shit has ever been part of my reality, nor will it ever be :feelsbadman:

It is so fucking brutal how these small moments just never happened for me. I never held hands with a girl, I never went over a field with her or looked down from a bridge with her or just have a woman to talk to - and yes, a romantic/sexual relationship is a necessity for that, because blood is ALWAYS thicker than water which means that platonic friends are only ever second priority and are like playthings that get removed from the locker once in a while when extreme boredom exists
This is why they try and pay the price, because they enjoy while it last and yeah it hurts when girls screw them over but if it wasn't worth for them, they wouldn't try so hard.

Didn't. But it can be assumed. Simply because it is over for men with short dicks or with dick problems. The dick pill itself (that women deliberately seek out men with big dicks regardless of looks) is bullshit, but when you don't have a big dick or other problems (like erectile dysfunction/premature ejaculation/etc.) it is over. So it can be taken as a given thing.
This. Dating is like combat sports: Three takedowns and you are out

Foids still think we live in a 1950s American economy where a majority of men are expected to be the top income earners providing everything in order to $earn$ their [$love$] pussies. They still have this 1950s sexual marketplace mentality in a modern economy of the year 2021 where the United States is on the verge of another economic depression and all out economic collapse, but foids don't have to worry about shit like that because wherever there is economic hardship men feel the brunt and majority of it always in a disproportionate manner. Entire jobs outsourced, everything automated, and whole scores of jobs replaced by foreigners for lower wages as entire incomes or earning power becomes entirely depreciated, but dumbass economically illiterate foids still cling to a 1950s sexual marketplace attitude where if men can't fit their needs they are losers, undesirables, outcasts, or bums. I honestly can't wait for this economic environment to totally collapse so these self absorbed fucking princesses get pushed out on the streets where they can experience the full hardships and miseries of men everywhere, maybe then they'll think twice about their $vaginal economic classism or capitalism$, but I seriously doubt it because they're a bunch of delusional uneducated cunts with completely unrealistic expectations in men. The world has changed entirely for the worst but their stupid entitled delusional expectations have not, there in lies tremendous conflict.

Last edited:
Same. I can't stop thinking about that.

Like looking back, stuff that happened even to normies like texting girls, flirting, having a girl give you IOIs etc
When I go out and see teenagers experience this stuff it's really brutal to think none of this shit has ever been part of my reality, nor will it ever be :feelsbadman:
Yes, this is especially brutal the older you become.
This is why they try and pay the price, because they enjoy while it last and yeah it hurts when girls screw them over but if it wasn't worth for them, they wouldn't try so hard.
They experience the black (heartbreak/betrayal/etc.) and white (love/sex/trust/intimacy/genuine happiness that is shared with others) aspects of life while we experience grey nothingness.
This. Dating is like combat sports: Three takedowns and you are out
This is why every debate about what's more important is complete bullshit. In the end we all don't make the cut. Whether it is the -tism, the height or the dick - it doesn't matter, one guy might be ~2m, but has a shit face, another one might even look fine but has a high/low IQ and/or Autism/schizophrenia (which makes women repulsed), another man has a good face, but is very small and then you have cases where you don't have a single bad trait but rather only slightly subpar traits. It doesn't matter what is the most important (apart from theoretical discussions) it only matters that we don't make the cut.
Foids still think we live in 1950s American economy where a majority of men are expected to be the top income earners providing everything in order to $earn$ their pussies. They still have this 1950s sexual marketplace mentality in a modern economy of 2021 where the United States is on the verge of another economic depression and all out collapse, but foids don't have to worry about shit like that because wherever there is economic hardship men feel the brunt and majority of it always. Entire jobs outsourced, everything automated, and whole scores of jobs replaced by foreigners for lower wages as entire incomes or earning power becomes entirely depreciated, but dumbass economically illiterate foids still cling to a 1950s sexual marketplace attitude where if men can't fit their needs they are losers, undesirables, or bums. I honestly can't wait for this economic environment to totally collapsed so these self absorbed fucking princesses get pushed out on the streets where they can experience the full hardships of men everywhere, maybe then they'll think twice about their vaginal economic classism or capitalism, but I seriously doubt it because they're a bunch of delusional cunts.
Again a very brutal and accurate post.

Foids still think we live in a 1950s American economy where a majority of men are expected to be the top income earners providing everything in order to $earn$ their [$love$] pussies. They still have this 1950s sexual marketplace mentality in a modern economy of the year 2021 where the United States is on the verge of another economic depression and all out economic collapse, but foids don't have to worry about shit like that because wherever there is economic hardship men feel the brunt and majority of it always. Entire jobs outsourced, everything automated, and whole scores of jobs replaced by foreigners for lower wages as entire incomes or earning power becomes entirely depreciated, but dumbass economically illiterate foids still cling to a 1950s sexual marketplace attitude where if men can't fit their needs they are losers, undesirables, or bums. I honestly can't wait for this economic environment to totally collapse so these self absorbed fucking princesses get pushed out on the streets where they can experience the full hardships and miseries of men everywhere, maybe then they'll think twice about their $vaginal economic classism or capitalism$, but I seriously doubt it because they're a bunch of delusional uneducated cunts with unrealistic expectations in men. The world has changed entirely for the worst but their stupid entitled delusional expectations have not, there in lies tremendous conflict.
Fucking brutal

Yes, this is especially brutal the older you become.

They experience the black (heartbreak/betrayal/etc.) and white (love/sex/trust/intimacy/genuine happiness that is shared with others) aspects of life while we experience grey nothingness.

This is why every debate about what's more important is complete bullshit. In the end we all don't make the cut. Whether it is the -tism, the height or the dick - it doesn't matter, one guy might be ~2m, but has a shit face, another one might even look fine but has a high/low IQ and/or Autism/schizophrenia (which makes women repulsed), another man has a good face, but is very small and then you have cases where you don't have a single bad trait but rather only slightly subpar traits. It doesn't matter what is the most important (apart from theoretical discussions) it only matters that we don't make the cut.

Again a very brutal and accurate post.
There will come a time in the not too distant future that the United States and western economies will resemble Venezuela, in fact, it actually might even be worse than Venezuela, perhaps Zimbabwe style economies might be a better comparison.

Anyways, all these foids for the last four generations have grown up with the expectations of being queens or princesses living a life of consumerist luxury in the suburbs just as a majority of them have been programmed to believe growing up on television desiring a Hollywood lifestyle and listening to the bullshit ramblings of their mentally inept boomer parents. What's going to be very tragic but also at the same time hilarious for us incels is that when seemingly society collapses overnight these self absorbed princesses are instantaneously going to find theirselves living a life of squalor where contrary to the Hollywood television programming of suburbanite luxuries they've been conditioned to believe they're entitled to their future in all reality once society begins deteriorating very quickly will actually resemble living in Brazilian favelas.

Their absolute fall from grace from the lifestyle they think they're entitled to because they have a vagina versus what is actually going to happen in reality within the next decade or less will absolutely be delicious, I for one look forward to salivating over a lot of depressed faces with dead eyes once one by one they all begin to realize that they were all sold a package of lies.

And finally, after all of that they will have to settle for less where their sexual hypergamy will be cut in half, not because they want to, but rather because they'll be forced to where there is nothing they can do about it if they want to continue on surviving.

When radical feminism and foid entitlement meets the cold hard reality of basic economics, the thing about economics is that it doesn't give a flying fuck about their feelings or that they have a pussy hole. It's over for them, and these stupid bitches are going to learn this sooner or later, whether they want to or not. It's going to be horrifically glorious and I for one plan on shoving their faces into shit when all of this occurs every chance I can get. [After all, it was okay for them to do it to me the last twenty something odd years when it was advantageous for them, well guess what bitches, it's my turn next! Prepare your anuses bent over on all fours.]

@Lebensmüder

Last edited: