Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Relationships are a mess nowadays

• Thread starter Deleted member 38086
  • Start date
Deleted member 38086

Deleted member 38086

Made in Poland with Italian genes.
-
I look at my extended family and almost all of the relationships they are in are fucked up. I will tell you how this looks on my aunts side.

Her daughter is the only one in a normal marriage, having a husband and two sons.
But her (aunts) son is a cuck who took a divorced foid with a daughter.
My aunts husbands familyvhas one female with a guy who has a child with another foid, her brother who has a child with a foid who left him and fucked him for money and their brother with three sons whjo got divorced by his wife and ofbcourse cucked.
The same aunt hasba family who comes therebfrom Germany and I thought theyvwere a normal family but no, the foid has another childbfrom previous relationships.

Also interesting note, they all have sons, in total 8 of them from all of the relationships, only the previous relationships children are girls.

Last edited:
People are dumb, most have no idea how anything works they just jump into a relationship for a quick fuck and to act "normal" that's why they always fail.

People are dumb, most have no idea how anything works they just jump into a relationship for a quick fuck and to act "normal" that's why they always fail.
Not really. It was always like that. Foids were given right to leave a guy take the kid and get his money.

Brainless Sheep NPCs happily joining in with the mindless bleating.

nowdays being in relationship when you are normie is connected with being constantly cucked and belittled. Those fags should seriously consider going mgtow in this moment if they are not chads.
contemporary marriage = cuckoldry :blackpill:

I could never raise a kid that wasn’t mine