Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Relationship won't make you feel better since you're already dead

H

Homosapicuckus

Captain
You can cope by staring at couples and wish you were the guy the girl is with but at the end you're a mentally deranged degenerate whose head is fucked up to even recognize anything positive. Your destructive and self harming behavior will find ways to find the worst in every good. You haven't been through any positive during your teens and early adulthood you will be suicidal, dark and emotionless.
Relationship would be the last cope you hope any positive changes, but I tell you the secret. It won't. As someone like me who been in a relationship with a girl it doesn't change nor affect anything the before and after personality I was. It's all a lie.

I wouldn't know what to do if a girl ever showed interest in me, im so autistic.Also this is one of the reason i haven't went outside in the last 2 years other than to claim NEETbux, seeing couples and people your own age with gfs is walking suicide fuel.

If I got into a relationship with a girl who was attracted to me and adored me, I would feel A LOT better.

The damage is irreversible
"I need extra love and that ain't even enough"

Fucking 8 times a week will make me feel better

Rahmawn said:
The damage is irreversible
"I need extra love and that ain't even enough"

Same. We've suffered heavily throughout the years,so much so that nothing helps anymore

How can I be dead when I was never alive?

I gotta disagree with you OP about relationships though. The only time I've ever been even marginally at peace with the world is when I had a girlfriend. But it doesn't solve everything...you're always incredibly hateful and bitter because of what you missed out on...just a massive hole that will never heal.

Homosapicuckus said:
You can cope by staring at couples and wish you were the guy the girl is with but at the end you're a mentally deranged degenerate whose head is fucked up to even recognize anything positive. Your destructive and self harming behavior will find ways to find the worst in every good. You haven't been through any positive during your teens and early adulthood you will be suicidal, dark and emotionless.
Relationship would be the last cope you hope any positive changes, but I tell you the secret. It won't. As someone like me who been in a relationship with a girl it doesn't change nor affect anything the before and after personality I was. It's all a lie.

It depends on who the woman is that you have begun a relationship with though. I guess here, the memey personality part is a thing.

I agree. When I was 14 I could chat with milion girls at the same time and would never get bored. Now I'm so depressed I had to force myself to chat with one girl who I fell in low with. Aaaaaand of course I got cucked.

OP must not realize that vagina comes with the resurrect from the dead enchantment.

That title was enticing.

latest

It's  O V E R  for zombies! Just RO PE !

Nah it is not true.
The only time when I was even thinking life is good is when I was in relationship. I havent been one in years so I cannot now if it still would work,but I think it would make.me.happy.

St.Tropez said:
Nah it is not true.
The only time when I was even thinking life is good is when I was in relationship. I havent been one in years so I cannot now if it still would work,but I think it would make.me.happy.
why did your relationships end?

St.Tropez said:
Nah it is not true.

The first stages of life has the most effect on personality and self image. You won't be normal if you don't experience teenage love and sex. It's part of the natural human development.

Depends on the poster. I personally have the rest of my life mostly in good order (academics, employment, social circle). The validation of a gf would give me the self confidence and assurance to act with deliberation, righteousness, and strength in everything I do.

lostcel said:

They left me after they got bored or probably after they grew up. Most of those were young girls probably unaware of their real value. 
There was only one older female and she left me as well lol. I dont think I have done anything to them overall to leave me

Tempus Edax Rerum said:
OP must not realize that vagina comes with the resurrect from the dead enchantment.
LOL thx

St.Tropez said:
lostcel said:
They left me after they got bored or probably after they grew up. Most of those were young girls probably unaware of their real value.
There was only one older female and she left me as well lol. I dont think I have done anything to them overall to leave me
so ur not an incel? are u ugly?

lostcel said:
so ur not an incel? are u ugly?

I havent had a gf in quite some time. And I dunno I suppose I am. Altho some girls that dated me found me pretty (their words). But then why leave....