Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Relationship posts

LitVirgin

LitVirgin

Major
★★★★
Why tf do normies like to post videos and pictures of them hugging and kissing each other? I dont understand why anyone other than them would really give a fuck people dont even like seeing that shit in public why would I want to see it in my feed.

Why tf do normies like to post videos and pictures of them hugging and kissing each other? I dont understand why anyone other than them would really give a fuck people dont even like seeing that shit in public why would I want to see it in my feed.
Mogging, humblebragging and passive aggressive I'm better than you behavior.

Mogging, humblebragging and passive aggressive I'm better than you behavior.
exactly everyone wants to feel superior, even when they're at the bottom of the barrel

Bragging and they try to gain as much money off it since females love watching relationship type videos

exactly everyone wants to feel superior, even when they're at the bottom of the barrel
I'm finding passive aggressive dissing and bullying behavior is the most common form of hostility shown toward people like us today tbh

Normies like to make it sort of unclear to others whether they are harassing or just "joking" around with someone.

But you know how you can tell it's hostile behavior? Because if you act the same to women normies get mad at you.
Basically they think only people like you deserve to be treated in a passive aggressive way.

But the profile pictures of relationships and relationships posts are more general passive aggressive displays not specifically directed at anyone in particular imo so Ig that makes it a little better. After all you can just ignore such posts by scrolling by them.

Its because they want to signal their status in soyciety. Getting laid as a man improves your smv.

Its because they want to signal their status in soyciety. Getting laid as a man improves your smv.
Also this.
Sometimes it doesn't even start out as intended bragging but status signaling to show you aren't a weirdo and are able to get healthy relationships with women.

Bragging and they try to gain as much money off it since females love watching relationship type videos
Its so weird how foids like other peoples relationships so much I dont get what they get out of it

bragging, and I'm not gonna lie I'd brag to normies If I could as well, even though I know it's stupid and meaningless.

was on a music video earlier and some bragger had to mention in comments how he met this cute foid who likes the song.

Jfl irl ded srs tbh?

If you say so... mogger.
i've spent endless Saturday nights in my "prime" alone in my room. I'm not even smart, low iq and subhuman= recipe for trueceldom

i've spent endless Saturday nights in my "prime" alone in my room. I'm not even smart, low iq and subhuman= recipe for trueceldom
I spent my prime under a bridge...
Your turn.