Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Relatable Songs

Sadist

Sadist

Overlord
★★★★★

Finished with my woman 'cause she couldn't help me with my mind
People think I'm insane because I am frowning all the time
All day long I think of things but nothing seems to satisfy
Think I'll lose my mind if I don't find something to pacify
Can you help me, occupy my brain?
Oh yeah
I need someone to show me the things in life that I can't find
I can't see the things that make true happiness, I must be blind
Make a joke and I will sigh and you will laugh and I will cry
Happiness I cannot feel and love to me is so unreal
And so as you hear these words telling you now of my state
I tell you to enjoy life I wish I could but it's too late

Replace "woman" with "hooker" tho kek
Edit: Also please no dumb anime shit

Anthrax or We live as we dream alone from Gang of four

Every time a thread like this comes up, my answer is always the same (though one could also substitute any number of songs this band has produced):

Any -cel with taste should get a lot of mileage out of this.

Every time a thread like this comes up, my answer is always the same (though one could also substitute any number of songs this band has produced):

Any -cel with taste should get a lot of mileage out of this.

relatable yes but sounds too try hard

Anthrax or We live as we dream alone from Gang of four

Anthrax is maybe the only incel advocate song I've ever heard. It's not often you hear love songs denounced from a social, impersonal vantage. I haven't heard the latter; is it on Songs of the Free? I listened to Solid Gold all the time in High School, right around the time I realized my situation was probably fixed for life.

Here is a another for all you angsty incels

Just any BDSM music

relatable yes but sounds too try hard

In what sense? The guy at the helm of this band isn't/wasn't an incel (just listen to the previous album, Willpower), but this is maybe the most accurate depiction of what it feels like to live out the 'prime of your life' being trampled by hedonistic scumfucks.

In what sense? The guy at the helm of this band isn't/wasn't an incel (just listen to the previous album, Willpower), but this is maybe the most accurate depiction of what it feels like to live out the 'prime of your life' being trampled by hedonistic scumfucks.
Too try hard to sound extreme. Too much randomness and lack of rhythm at times. I like metal and punk bands but underground bands like that always seem too try hard in my opinion too seem different from the bunch yet come of as bad and too much of a caricature

This sums up what I mean about those bands that try too hard.

Too try hard to sound extreme. Too much randomness and lack of rhythm at times. I like metal and punk bands but underground bands like that always seem too try hard in my opinion too seem different from the bunch yet come of as bad and too much of a caricature

This sums up how I feel about those bands that try too hard.

Ah, see I'm the opposite. As much as I like bare bones, traditional stuff like Blasphemy, Bathory, etc., none of it sets hatred and fury throbbing in every capillary like something that's fundamentally off keel. Today is the Day, to me, strike the perfect balance between foaming-at-the-mouth power and febrile delirium. But that track I linked is among their weirder shit, certainly. Maybe you'd like this one a bit more, where they're pretty clearly channeling Slayer; 1/2 of Mastodon constitutes the rhythm section on this album. I always imagined this song to be about trying to wake fellow loser out of their cucked stupor.

FUCK. THE. LAW.
TEAR IT. DOWN. WITH. ME.
I CAN'T. MAKE. YOU. SEE.
WHAT. YOU. NEED. TO. SEE.

IT'S INSIDE

I stare at the wall
Watching my time float away
It's all been a blur
And nothing will change

Ah, see I'm the opposite. As much as I like bare bones, traditional stuff like Blasphemy, Bathory, etc., none of it sets hatred and fury throbbing in every capillary like something that's fundamentally off keel. Today is the Day, to me, strike the perfect balance between foaming-at-the-mouth power and febrile delirium. But that track I linked is among their weirder shit, certainly. Maybe you'd like this one a bit more, where they're pretty clearly channeling Slayer; 1/2 of Mastodon constitutes the rhythm section on this album. I always imagined this song to be about trying to wake fellow loser out of their cucked stupor.

FUCK. THE. LAW.
TEAR IT. DOWN. WITH. ME.
I CAN'T. MAKE. YOU. SEE.
WHAT. YOU. NEED. TO. SEE.

IT'S INSIDE

yeah like the lyrics but I always have preferred more melodic songs thats why I could never get too into more extreme black metal bands

I stare at the wall
Watching my time float away
It's all been a blur
And nothing will change

Do you understand Spanish? Cause I recall you said you are Mexican. Anyways if you can then check these guys out its in Spanish and isn't heavy metal but they have a The Cure vibe. They are rock btw.

These too sot of a relatable since they are about a mental patient and the other is about time moving to fast. But overall they are a good band too check and if you like/understand Spanish.

woah they didn't sound anything like I was expecting after reading the band name but still good has a solid heavy metal sound
They're one of the best of the late 70s early 80s brit metal bands imho.

They're one of the best of the late 70s early 80s brit metal bands imho.
yeah they sound good. There album cover and stuff was making me think of a late 80s thrash band though cause that album cover is sick as fuck.

yeah they sound good. There album cover and stuff was making me think of a late 80s thrash band though cause that album cover is sick as fuck.
You gonna see Slayer? They're doing a final farewell tour.

You gonna see Slayer? They're doing a final farewell tour.
Woah didn't even hear about that, I don't really keep up with many bands stuff. But I just checked there dates and I think I may be able to go to one. Are you?

Ah, well. If you're into Black Flag, you might like these guys. Often puts forward a stylized take on Midwestern violence and isolation ala Fargo (where these guys are from, incidentally).

Pulls up the car
Gets inside
She says "hello"
He says, says "goodbye"

Ah, well. If you're into Black Flag, you might like these guys. Often puts forward a stylized take on Midwestern violence and isolation ala Fargo (where these guys are from, incidentally).

Pulls up the car
Gets inside
She says "hello"
He says, says "goodbye"

Cool song it reminds me of some other band (like the vibe) but can't remember which one. If you also like punk here is this band, its crossover thrash which is a fusion of thrash metal and punk. Also this song is relatable lol.

"What the hell is going on?
I feel like I'm dead
Is it life around me
Or am I fucked in the head?
I'm tired of hypocrisy"

Do you understand Spanish? Cause I recall you said you are Mexican. Anyways if you can then check these guys out its in Spanish and isn't heavy metal but they have a The Cure vibe. They are rock btw.

These too sot of a relatable since they are about a mental patient and the other is about time moving to fast. But overall they are a good band too check and if you like/understand Spanish.

1st one is alright, I like the part in the middle when it changes pace. I'm Mexican-American, but my Spanish is really poor. I spoke it until 1st grade, then I forgot it. Only know basic words/phrases.

Some Spanish rock is nice, but it's gotta be depressing. Song is about losing touch with someone I think.

Las memorias se congelan y se rompen frente a nosotros
La distancia se siente fronteras

"The memories freeze and break apart in front of us"
"The distance (between us) feels insurmountable"

Cool song it reminds me of some other band (like the vibe) but can't remember which one. If you also like punk here is this band, its crossover thrash which is a fusion of thrash metal and punk. Also this song is relatable lol.

"What the hell is going on?
I feel like I'm dead
Is it life around me
Or am I fucked in the head?
I'm tired of hypocrisy"

I can dig crossover, though I don't listen to it often. Cryptic Slaughter is good, as are these guys:

I would fain relate to this song, but it's not practicable for now

Woah didn't even hear about that, I don't really keep up with many bands stuff. But I just checked there dates and I think I may be able to go to one. Are you?
I'm probably going. They're touring with Anthrax, Testament and Napalm Death.

I can dig crossover, though I don't listen to it often. Cryptic Slaughter is good, as are these guys:

I would fain relate to this song, but it's not practicable for now

brutal "If you can't eat it or fuck it...Then kill it!"