Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Rejection

ArtoriasWolf

ArtoriasWolf

Undercover FBI Agent
★★★★★
What if she rejected you? 

glBUyhP.jpg

Wtf is wrong with iranians, if that's their symbol of beauty.

Her pussy prob gets so wet.

All the Iranian women I know are fat. Think it’s attractive in sand monkey culture because otherwise you can’t see shit past the hijab.

LOL, they couldn't handle the blackpill. This bitch was probably hooking up with Chads on the 1800s version of tinder

>A symbol of beauty

giphy.gif

KV3 said:
All the Iranian women I know are fat. Think it’s attractive in sand monkey culture because otherwise you can’t see shit past the hijab.
You do realize iranian women were descendant of aryans, right?

Screen-Shot-2017-06-07-at-11.16.22-AM.png

they knew that there is no hope if that ho rejected them

TheVman said:

You mean the original Aryans? Like the india/iran ones.

TheVman said:

I remember hearing they were originally from iran and india or something like that.

Iranians are so damn ugly. Even worse than Curries.

I've heard that in a lot of 3rd world countries landwhales are seen as attractive because it means they're not poor and can afford food. Dunno if it's true or not.

MayorOfKekville said:
I've heard that in a lot of 3rd world countries landwhales are seen as attractive because it means they're not poor and can afford food. Dunno if it's true or not.

I think in the past that was true as well.

ArtoriasWolf said:
I think in the past that was true as well.

In ancient Greece or Rome I think.

Kointo said:
In ancient Greece or Rome I think.

"[font=ProximaNova,]Even the ancient Greek physician Hippocrates, commonly referred to as the [/font][font=ProximaNova,]father of medicine[/font][font=ProximaNova,], commented on the health risks of obesity during his lifetime, writing: “The men lack sexual desire because of the moistness of their constitution and the softness and coldness of their bellies. ... In the case of the women, fatness and flabbiness are also to blame... sudden death is more common in those who are naturally fat than in the lean,"[/font]

more like in fucking paleolithic

220px-Willendorf-Venus-1468.jpg