Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Rejection&Isolation is way worse than Holocaust victims.

Lifeisbullshit95

Lifeisbullshit95

Another day, another mental breakdown.
★★★★★
And i tell you why is like that.

Becouse rejection can be defined as the act of pushing someone or something away that being said women hates you at the bone and wants you dead because you are ugly and short.

Isolation go hand to hand with rejection after many rejection you are FORCE by Society to isolate yourself to not lose your mind
completely.

Rejection&Isolation combine are fatal and crucial and that leads to Decaying your whole body and mind by chronic depression,loneliness, hate,self hatred, huge amounts of cortisol,inflammation, hormones change in a negative way,stress, anxiety, paranoia, lack of focus and the list goes on and on.

Incels(Ugly&Short Men) suffer way more to not say entire life than Holocaust victims(1941-1945) and that long suffering is worst than Death.

Suffering is punishment to not say worst punishment a man can get worst than death because death ends suffering and the Holocaust victims(1941-1945) was executed in a short time and that means end of suffer but Incels(ugly&short men) are let to suffer they're entire life and that is torture hell on Earth.

Link that "proof" Rejection&Isolation kills in long run and make you suffer and torture you :

Holocaust victims had a decent life before while Incels never did

The ones that survived were status maxxed becuz idolized by jew worshippers and probably just moved to israel to fuck israeli stacey

I know this is why i say incels suffers more and the long run of suffering is way more worst than execution because execution ends suffer tbh being alive means suffer.

I know this is why i say incels suffers more and the long run of suffering is way more worst than execution because execution ends suffer tbh being alive means suffer.

Incels could always just rope?

The ones that survived were status maxxed becuz idolized by jew worshippers and probably just moved to israel to fuck israeli stacey
truth.

you mean holohoax?

Holohoax never happened

The insides of gas chambers have the claw marks of people's anguish. I don't like being an incel either. But don't put me in a gas chamber.

Incels could always just rope?
Easy to say but let me tell you something you can't and depends because you don't have free will its a illusion because all your decisions are not yours microbes in you decide about decisions to suicide or not to eat that or not etc..
YOU are a old reflection of your microbes decision reflecting about old experiences and decisions.
If you want to suicide your mind scares but who scares? that who make decisions living organism in you, you are a collection of microbes.

Six million dollar man!

yes majority of those men probably fucked and had kids, while we rot in a fucking room

Good article. Rejection and isolation are without doubt, a fate worse than death.

Humans are wired to be social creatures. It's a big part of our make up and evolution. When someone is denied inclusion in society via collective rejection, they start to experience systemic failure on all levels--mental, emotional, physical, etc.; there is a cascading effect. Look no further than the studies done on babies who are denied touch or neglected children and the lifetime of harm this does. And it doesn't take very long for the scarring to become permanent; unrepairable.

Then consider that the most effective way to mentally break someone down in prison isn't to waterboard, electrocute, or torture them in other ways. No.

It's to put them through long periods of solitary confinement.

For many of us, we have experienced a lifetime of this. It literally defines our existence. Almost no one besides a fellow incel can even begin to grasp what the mental and emotional effects of such an experience are.

The APA even admits the effects of solitary confinement..."include anxiety, depression, anger, cognitive disturbances, perceptual distortions, obsessive thoughts, paranoia, and psychosis." Suicide rates increase more than three times over.

Those who write about the autistic and other personality disorders incels have, neglect that these things are symptoms, not the origin of the problem.

The empirical, scientific, and psychological evidence all agree. We are living in hell.

Holocaust victims had people coming to save them. Nobody is interested in helping us so we're left to rot. Rejection causes our perceptions of socializing and other people to break down, which damages our own sense of identity and self worth. Humans are social animals that use each other to form an understanding of ourselves and the world. Isolation causes serious damage to our minds.

There were children born in the concentration camps, my great grandmother was born in one