Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Rejection is allways personal !!!

Richard Coper

Richard Coper

involuntary celibate
★★★★
If she rejected you, that doesen’t mean, that you chosed a bad moment where she isn’t in the mood to meet new people and that she would have rejected everyone in that moment. NO! That means, that she saw you and decided very very quickly that she doesn‘t find you attractive AT ALL. You were so unattractive to her, that she doesn‘t even want to give you a chance to prove her that you are a good man, by going on a 30 minutes date with you.
If you get rejected all the times, you should stop approaching women, because you are making a clown out of yourself. You aren’t doing a favor to yourself. The constant rejection is bad for you, it will cause you to lose respect for yourself. Yes, if you keep getting rejected, it will eventually leave you cold after a while. You won't care anymore, your ego will be dead and crushed, but that's only because you've lost respect for yourself. Having an ego is good. It is important! If you don't have an ego, then you put up with everything, you become the ultimate cuckold, like @masochisticautist

Last edited:
f76.png

Kys GrAYfag. I thought it was clear that i don’t want to see you in this forum
Begging foids is the cause of many of our problems.
A lot blackpillers still approach foids, even though they get rejected all the times. They believe that they will find „the one“ one day who does not reject them. It’s very pathetic FOR THEM

Last edited:
Based. This is the truth boyos. If she doesn’t verbally talk to you; she want you to suffer and die from suicide.

which I don’t even understand because wouldn’t you want to stroke the undesirables ego so they are willing to protect you? I guess in the modern age the police is enough protection if them until Abdul from Al Qaeda pulls up with his AK47

ignore that postmaxxer. pretty sure he is a gripmaxxing alt
He is a infiltrator. Even the mods know it but he didn’t break the rules yet, so they don’t ban him yet. I hope he takes his own life and rests in piss like rje faggot that he is