Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

rejecting people should be illegal

HiddenUzer

HiddenUzer

Look in the mirror. You ugly fuck.
-
rejections should be illegal, it's not ok to not even give someone a chance, it should be legal that you can only reject someone after they've dated you and you feel like you don't like their perosnality.

what? What if i dont have time to date someone? What if shes deformed?

what? What if i dont have time to date someone? What if shes deformed?
no such thing as if dont have time "oh im not ready for a relationship" everyone can date anytime. As for deformity it should be illegal for deformed people to ask out normal people

no such thing as if dont have time "oh im not ready for a relationship" everyone can date anytime.
what? What if i’m busy working long work schedules and have no free time or working on a project? That’s stupid

what? What if i’m busy working long work schedules and have no free time or working on a project? That’s stupid
cap everyone have time when it comes to dating, so if a stacy asked you out and your busy you'd say no? JFL

Include me in the screenshot IT

Include me in the screenshot IT
B1battledroid

This would prevent people from making the most of their time. You will be forced to date someone you've already decided you're going to reject.

This would prevent people from making the most of their time. You will be forced to date someone you've already decided you're going to reject.
maybe your going to like them once you've interacted and bonded with them?

Men don’t get asked out unless he’s Chad

@HiddenUzer you only say this because you’re surrounded by rich stacies 24/7

Rejection is a form of abuse(emotional) females should be charged with a hate crime for rejecting us.

no such thing as if dont have time "oh im not ready for a relationship" everyone can date anytime. As for deformity it should be illegal for deformed people to ask out normal people
fakecel if you're not deformed

You should be the last person saying this

I am afraid to disagree

I want to take whatever you are taking OP that shit must be wild.

I do lol how have you been man? :p
how would you remember me I was kidding. Anyway I saw you post in ban appeal a while back welcome back

rejections should be illegal, it's not ok to not even give someone a chance, it should be legal that you can only reject someone after they've dated you and you feel like you don't like their perosnality.
both rejection and dating shouldn't even exist.

foids should be property, and the ownership of each foid should be well-defined.

trespassers would be shot, and owners would happily get to dispose of their property as they see fit.

Being hypocritical about your tastes in men as a foid should be banned. That's for sure.