Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Rejected

spermretentionmax

spermretentionmax

5’6
★★★★★
I befriended an autistic chubby 5/10 foid and betabuxxed and bought her food from the cafeteria of the conference where I met her. On the last day of the conference, I asked for her number and she just said “no” and there was an awkward moment of silence then she just left. I’ll never see her again. I’m never going to do this again.

betabuxxed and bought her food from the cafeteria of the conference where I met her
You fucking retard. WHY DID YOU FUCKING DO THIS :reeeeee: :reeeeee:
Despite your knowledge of the BP you STILL treat these whores with kindness
Not only did you give her free food, you also boosted her ego by asking her out. It’s completely fucking over for the human race.

I befriended an autistic chubby 5/10 foid and betabuxxed and bought her food from the cafeteria of the conference where I met her. On the last day of the conference, I asked for her number and she just said “no” and there was an awkward moment of silence then she just left. I’ll never see her again. I’m never going to do this again.

Brutal. :cryfeels: :blackpill:

How much did you spend on the food?
10 dollars on her food and I also had to buy food for myself so I don’t make her feel like the fat fuck she is so 17 USD overall

If you were a chad, she would be the one begging you for attention and sex. Brutal

Now you know not to do that again, you can’t bribe foids to make them attracted to you, it was over the first 13 milliseconds after she saw your face and after that you were denying reality.

Never buy anything for foids, never even give them a cigarette if you smoke. Foids usually have much more money than young men and they don't deserve their free meals.

You befriended her how? Was buying her food everything you did?

Never buy anything for foids, never even give them a cigarette if you smoke. Foids usually have much more money than young men and they don't deserve their free meals.
Very true for that last part I have noticed that parents freely give more money to their daughters in college

Uber cucked to spend money on foids

Not enough showers

You could give us more details in this story. You're leaving a lot to my imagination. Either way, lessons learned, don't be a cuck again. Never give women money for existing, other men already do that.

I did stuff like this too but it was before I was blackpilled and I still somewhat believed the personalitypill

You could give us more details in this story. You're leaving a lot to my imagination. Either way, lessons learned, don't be a cuck again. Never give women money for existing, other men already do that.
What more details should I add?