Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL rejected by new oneitis

LOLI BREEDING

LOLI BREEDING

Wizard
★★★★★
:lul::lul::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::lul::lul::p once again a loli flees from me. she was already 15 she could've at least talked to me for a sec apparently she was 'in a hurry' :feelsEhh: she's the one from september btw finally seen her again. damn she's hot as fuck ngl. I give ioi on bus then walk up I mean I don't look THAT bad right that the bitch oughta instantly run.. :feelskek: well it's not like I expected it to work anyway I'm maniacally laughing to myself right now I mean I'm sad I used to be very sad when I was even just a year younger. but now I'm completely dead inside so now I just laugh :feelskek: it's kinda funny in a way tbh. wondering how long until I actually lose it for real :feelskek:

You need to be atleast chadlite tier to cold approach

absolute mad man :feelsokman:

Keep at it bro. With every rejection comes more feelings of being dead inside, the best way to be imo.

You need to be atleast chadlite tier to cold approach
it wasn't that cold nigga I've ioied this bitch on two separate occasions like it shouldn't surprise her too much you know tbhtbh. of course if you've never seen the bitch and just walk up startling her that's worse right but I tried to make it pretty clear that it's happening :feelssus::lul: lukewarm approach :waitwhat:

Lmao this dude approached a 15 year old? Lmao based