Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Rejected by a foid

M

mattattack

Mentalcel
I was at a friends where I met the most recent foid who proved my thoughts about women to be correct yet again. She walked up to my group and acknowledged me which made me believe she had interest in me. Despite her edgy appearance and skimpy outfit, I set my prejudgments aside and continued to try and talk to her. When the dumb bitch was running, everything in her backpack fell out, including her various menstrual products, which I kindly collected up and gave them to her without making a scene. I was a true gentleman. I followed her around to make sure she was safe, I sent her uplifting messages through the days, I kept her from drowning in the rapids she was swimming in, and I even gifted her a very expensive necklace in hopes that she would see my efforts. But alas, I was met with short responses, her shuffling away at the sight of me, and the inevitable “I have a boyfriend text”.

Her tune quickly changed one night when a Chad came into the group. She was all over him, chatting him up and giving him smiles that I’d never received from her before. I proved my adoration and devotion to her relentlessly, but he walks in with Chad charisma and a few jokes and that’s enough for her to get all friendly and drop the imaginary boyfriend she made up to fend me off.

I may be an unemployed disabled incel, but my small stature still had warmth to provide her at night. I’m a nice guy who tried to show this foid the world. But of course, she didn’t want a gentleman, but a Chad. I believe they are dating now.

And all in all, that confirmed yet again how self disrespecting and shallow women truly are. On paper I’m the perfect guy, but foids are too stupid to read and instead seek out Chads that will ultimately give them what they deserve

N37j3ws23o891

dude you are a complete cuck.grow a fucking spine and stop that cuck bullshit.you are not nice,you are gullible.no one with a head in their shoulders would act like the way you acted.Man,even dogs at the end of their day of bending and obeying get food.you got jack shit with a mile of humiliation and ridicule behind it.

stop writing cuck fantasies

I was at a friends where I met the most recent foid who proved my thoughts about women to be correct yet again. She walked up to my group and acknowledged me which made me believe she had interest in me. Despite her edgy appearance and skimpy outfit, I set my prejudgments aside and continued to try and talk to her. When the dumb bitch was running, everything in her backpack fell out, including her various menstrual products, which I kindly collected up and gave them to her without making a scene. I was a true gentleman. I followed her around to make sure she was safe, I sent her uplifting messages through the days, I kept her from drowning in the rapids she was swimming in, and I even gifted her a very expensive necklace in hopes that she would see my efforts. But alas, I was met with short responses, her shuffling away at the sight of me, and the inevitable “I have a boyfriend text”.

I may be an unemployed disabled incel, but my small stature still had warmth to provide her at night. I’m a nice guy who tried to show this foid the world. But of course, she didn’t want a gentleman, but a Chad. I believe they are dating now.

And all in all, that confirmed yet again how self disrespecting and shallow women truly are. On paper I’m the perfect guy, but foids are too stupid to read and instead seek out Chads that will ultimately give them what they deserve
You're not the perfect guy bruh. It was foolish of you to buy her that necklace, she probably wears it while chad is kidding her neck now.

„I followed her around, like a stalker or a dog“

„I bought her a necklace even though i don’t know her and she doesen’t know me“

„I protected her from things that don’t need protection, because i am dumb af“

„I thought i have a chance with a Stacie, even though i am below average looking“

sorry you had to go through this. take the Blackpill and save yourself from the misery.

Why on earth did you buy her that necklace ?? I think this is a larp, i just get that feeling.

Last edited:
Why on earth did you buy her that necklace ?? I think this is a larp, i just get that feeling
I didn’t buy it for her, I bought it years ago for someone else that didn’t work out and I thought she would like it

Why on earth did you buy her that necklace ?? I think this is a larp, i just get that feeling
I didn’t buy it for her, I bought it
„I followed her around, like a stalker or a dog“

„I bought her a necklace even though i don’t know her and she doesen’t know me“

„I protected her from things that don’t need protection, because i am dumb af“

„I thought i have a chance with a Stacie, even though i am below average looking“
the necklace wasn’t a new purchase, and she did put herself in a lot of dangerous situations. I’ll give you the last one though

next time don’t be such a cuck.

I didn’t buy it for her, I bought it years ago for someone else that didn’t work out and I thought she would like it
You still gave it to her massive mistake, infact if not larp there were a lot of red flags.

take the :blackpill: and stop wasting your time with this cuck PUA stuff you are a mentalcel and fake nice guy

I didn’t buy it for her, I bought it
Even if you bought it a long time ago, it’s worth money and you just gave it to her like a true simp. What did she do for you to be rewarded with that?

I even gifted her a very expensive necklace in hopes
Never buy a girl anything unless you are completely assured she's into you. Let her give you a present first, it happens to chads. That should be a lesson for your future attempts.

dude you are a complete cuck.grow a fucking spine and stop that cuck bullshit.you are not nice,you are gullible.no one with a head in their shoulders would act like the way you acted.Man,even dogs at the end of their day of bending and obeying get food.you got jack shit with a mile of humiliation and ridicule behind it.

You are quite wise. Hopefully you've chosen to ignore your oneitis.

Re: Ex roblox players 'quit' note?
Moronism
Png

#181210420Wednesday, January 06, 2016 9:08 PM CST
"Girls will take advantage of you." In accordance with instinct, that former ROBLOX user provided a valid claim. Although, I disagree with the "guys, be good to girls" statement. Such behavior allows you to be psychologically-manipulated by narcissistic female individuals.
more_horiz
Re: I'm catching feelings for an 8th grader
Moronism
Png

#181271449Friday, January 08, 2016 2:49 AM CST
Such attraction towards "vulnerable" adolescent female individuals is quite natural. Only logical-reasoning and mathematical knowledge will solve your dilemma.

Re: already got another kid on the way...
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#184612991Tuesday, March 01, 2016 6:26 PM CST
Ah, Slayer, you are quite pathetic. A male individual unable to control his s-exual lust is a male individual psychologically-enslaved by female individuals. Although, this story was likely fabricated.

Re: Nice OT'er List.
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#184956157Monday, March 07, 2016 6:32 PM CST
Ah, simple mistake. The moderating imbeciles have decided to filter the discussion. Moving onward then. "what's with you and females and how they're narcissistic like cmon only most of them are like that" Slydexia, you are propagating nonsensical statements. From a purely biological perspective, all female individuals inherit significantly-narcissistic traits. The mere variation arises when the "generous" individuals willingly repress those traits to accomplish a selfish goal. I can recall that one of the aforementioned individuals above directly admitted that "she" enjoyed the presence of Internet "white knights." This is toxic behavior, Slydexia. Society cannot progress positively if imbeciles are concerned only with supplying vulva photos over an anonymous interface to receive positive attention from prepubescent males. The "Western World" is an ideal example of why "female superiority" should not be encouraged.

Re: What is the most controversial opinion you have?
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#185166646Friday, March 11, 2016 8:17 PM CST
Well, allow us to begin, I suppose. Firstly, African American individuals are naturally aggressive and intellectually-crippled in comparison to beautiful, intelligent Caucasian individuals. Secondly, female individuals are also inherently-narcissistic and concerned only with using idiotic leftist propaganda to convey themselves as "victims." The secondary premise is especially abundant within the "Western World."

Re: GIRLS MAKE NO SENSE!
Unintelligent_Anon
Png

#185302669Sunday, March 13, 2016 10:29 PM CDT
It is very simple. She merely thanked you because you gave her exactly what she desired. Within any other circumstances, you are perceived as valueless to her. It is perfectly logical. Female individuals are inherently narcissistic.

Re: i need opinions on relationship stuff
Unintelligent_Anon
Png

#185620444Friday, March 18, 2016 10:53 PM CDT
"Honestly in that circumstance I couldn't do that because I have trust issues" This has nothing to do with "trust issues", my dear Internet acquaintance. In all actuality, you have begun to recognize the leftist propaganda of the "Western World." Quite clearly, this female individual is a narcissist concerned with employing a subservient male schoolchild without having to provide any sort of compensation. A "one-way" trade of sorts. It is very likely that she will indulge in pleasuring behavior with other males while the naive individual who created this thread cries over her absence. Actually, he has likely already purchased items for her.

UnsourcedAnon
Png

#183005358Thursday, February 04, 2016 5:08 PM CST
"Enjoy your ban! :D" Indeed I will "enjoy" my penalties. Leftist propaganda about "female oppression" only validate my claim further.
Re: Don't ever be friends with thatgirlmaggy
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#183185559Sunday, February 07, 2016 6:20 PM CST
"the horror of actually having friends" It is not an authentic "friendship." The subject of the thread is supposedly a female individual that regularly entices "her" Internet companions using anatomy.

UnsourcedAnon
Png

#184096500Sunday, February 21, 2016 2:45 PM CST
"agh its a girl what do i do i cant talk to it" Surely you are not implying that repulsion of female individuals(AKA misogyny) is equivalent to being unable to speak to them? Also, misogyny is entirely necessary. Female individuals suppress the intellectual capabilities of male individuals.

You gave her a necklace like she’s your girl and you big time ? Get that chain back or she going to wear it around him

Even if you bought it a long time ago, it’s worth money and you just gave it to her like a true simp. What did she do for you to be rewarded with that?
Exactly he still can't see the error of his ways

If she was into you she would be the one buying you gifts lol

Sorry man, I hope you learned your lesson.
I may be an unemployed disabled incel,
Are you actually disabled? Or just not attractive?

Just take a cold shower and meditate

Don't do anything for women

You're not the perfect guy bruh. It was foolish of you to buy her that necklace, she probably wears it while chad is kidding her neck now.

She wears it while Chad cums on her face and neck and laughs at the cuck who bought it for her