Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Rejected by 6'7 Chad

I actually know a 5'0 foid who is dating a 6'5 normie

He doesn't want to throw his genetics in the trash. Probably some ethnic whore

I’m guessing there are a whole bunch of deleted comments

The comments are suicidefuel

5'2" girl is sad because she got rejected once by gigachad
meanwhile 5'2" guys are hanging off trees

D1852E3A B6D7 4C50 9421 1A94A6DD36A9

if it was a guy he would get comments telling him hes not entitled

It’s insane how un self aware these people are

it only took 14+ years of dating men for that to happen to her once.

My favorite are the threads where guys ask if hight is important and all the replies are like, "NO!! IT DOESNT MATTER IF YOURE SHORT I've dated short guys lots of times ... my current boyfriend is 6'2" lolol but I date short men no problem"

No other man will ever measure up to her 6’7” prince that could have been
literally

Its only wrong if a foid is rejected for being short. Men are just entitled pricks if they complain about being rejected for height!!1!

LMAO. That shit is hilarious.

Whenever I see couples like that, I kind of cringe. There is a couple in my dorm, where the girl is 5'1"-5'2" and the guy is about 6'5". I can't help to notice that it looks hilarious when I see them walking together. I wouldn't know how they are supposed to hug or kiss each other like that.

5’2 female problems: I got rejected by a 6’7 Chad and now I feel so insecure:foidSoy:

5’2 male problems: I’ve dealt with crippling isolation and loneliness for my entire life and no one has ever treated me like anything more than a joke so I’m finally going to blow my brains out with a shotgun leaving my corpse to be discovered months later when the eviction crew arrives in response to missing rent payments because nobody else cares enough to notice

I (5’2) was told “yikessss! Too short for a relationship to be honest” by a very tall guy (6’7)

My height was listed, his was not so I didn’t know.

I’ve never been insecure about my height until this year so that left me with a bad taste.

I know people want me and I’ll find someone, just weird that I’ve started to be insecure about it :/ :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:
god i want to punch her so fucking hard, so much its unreal

Why are there always tall fags posting on r/short?

Why are there always tall fags posting on r/short?

Just fucking lol. 3 tallfags on the same thread and they are ALL mentioning their exact height and talking about girls they’ve dated. They are literal NPCs in addition to being massive sadists and narcissists to browse a forum for short people just to post that inane bullshit

Dear tall niggers of Reddit, being tall is not a personality trait.

Thank you.

Couple of those comments claiming that because he rejected her it was a red flag but if it was a foid that rejected a man and he started complaining they would tell him to respect the foids decision. Are foids just hypocritical or are they actually this retarded?

Sorry bitch, welcome to 2022, everyone has high standards. :feelskek:

I Bet that 6'7 Tallfag has dated short women before. Short women are like groupies for tall men. She just didn't meet his looks requirements and he said it was due to height to spare her feelings

Fucking lol at having “muh insecurity” about being a normal height for a foid just because she got rejected by a 6’7 Chad once and all the cucks left 79 comments simping for her

Meanwhile if a man posted about how he’s insecure about his 5’2 height because he got rejected by foids they would call him a misogynist
She also posted this on r/tall:

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/tall/comments/zcf3dx/tall_girls_tall_men_want_you/

She's just flexing on the tallfoids :lul:

Another thread on r/short

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/short/comments/zcwegr/dear_short_men/

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/short/comments/zcwegr/dear_short_men/iyyquw1/

:lul::lul::lul:

Tallfaggots should date 6'0 women.

TALLFAG GENOCIDE NOW

Fucking lol at having “muh insecurity” about being a normal height for a foid just because she got rejected by a 6’7 Chad once and all the cucks left 79 comments simping for her

Meanwhile if a man posted about how he’s insecure about his 5’2 height because he got rejected by foids they would call him a misogynist
Broooooooootal heightpill. Normiescums can't help but humblebrag about how happy they are by disguising their statement with fake positivity and popular buzzwords. Meanwhile the soyboys are simping for that hypergamous whore even though she would never extend the same sympathy to short men.

Dear tall niggers of Reddit, being tall is not a personality trait.

Thank you.
Couple of those comments claiming that because he rejected her it was a red flag but if it was a foid that rejected a man and he started complaining they would tell him to respect the foids decision. Are foids just hypocritical or are they actually this retarded?

That's crazy.

Foids are living in a completely different dimension

Hypergamy backfired on her.

Brutal truth :feelsbadman: