Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel rejected again

I

InMinecraft

girls say that I'm a loser
-
yesterday I was with my friend and we tried with 2 girls in the street, they used an excuse to go away and then they sent a family member against us, what a dumb situation, me and my friend are blackpilled, I'm more blackpilled than him because I'm a God and I'm perfect, I can be ugly, but I have a God-tier personality, I'm also personality-maxxing, so I deserve a stacy, but girls don't want me! wtf wtf wtf

We deserve to die with honoR and glorE

its all about looks ngl

Mogs me by having friend

yesterday I was with my friend and we tried with 2 girls in the street, they used an excuse to go away and then they sent a family member against us, what a dumb situation, me and my friend are blackpilled, I'm more blackpilled than him because I'm a God and I'm perfect, I can be ugly, but I have a God-tier personality, I'm also personality-maxxing, so I deserve a stacy, but girls don't want me! wtf wtf wtf
its over