Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Rejected again

Speedloader

Speedloader

Saw spear enthusiast
-
I was talking with foid about which kind of guys does she like. She said: underweight. I told her that I’m 15 kg underweight. Guess what the bitch said? She said “YOU SHOULD EAT MORE”

FUUUUUUUARK FUCK FUCK FUCK GRRRAGAGAHAHHA FUCK FUCK FUCK FAK FAK I HATE THISWORLD FPSHOEEEEEET SHIEEEET ASS ASSHOLE SHOTFUCK GRRRUAURUURAU REEEEEEEEEEEE :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

ShortScornfulGermanwirehairedpointer-size_restricted.gif

It's as if there's no right answer if they don't find you attractive.

They will find any reason to nitpick you, the real reason was your height or face or le personality :soy: if you believe that cuck shit

Rage mogs me

Dfb8c5d4d9293aca5352f780b97c0fd6

It's as if there's no right answer if they don't find you attractive.
No right answers for my bug eyes, recessed ching and huge nose
They will find any reason to nitpick you, the real reason was your height or face or le personality :soy: if you believe that cuck shit
Bitch can’t even be honest. Of course, to say the truth means to lose an orbiter

Whenever you ask a foid her type the answer is always NOT YOU.

Whenever you ask a foid her type the answer is always NOT YOU.
There should be law that allows man to punch foid after rejection (in minecraft)

JFL :feelskek: you must have a really bad personality

Why do women do this shit? I hate them

It's not me, It's you. That's what she thought seeing you.

Why do women do this shit? I hate them
Yes bro. And the most painful thing that the bitch didn’t reject me straight away, but p allowed me to become closer with her at first just to make me even more miserable than after rejection from random foid

Yes bro. And the most painful thing that the bitch didn’t reject me straight away, but p allowed me to become closer with her at first just to make me even more miserable than after rejection from random foid
Women are cruel. I don’t bother approaching or getting to know them anymore, I just ignore them. They’re horrible people.

Women are cruel. I don’t bother approaching or getting to know them anymore, I just ignore them. They’re horrible people.
Adequate strategy for sure. I have to ignore them too to keep my sanity

My rejections have left me with a hole in my heart. It's very hard to recover from them.

By underweight she means thin and lean models like Lachowski, not actual low test underweight beta numales.

Your underweight shows your toxic masculinity.

why do you even try anymore?

by saying "underweight" she meant 190cm skinny guy with a chiseled face

by saying "underweight" she meant 190cm skinny guy with a chiseled face
My under 6 ft height and small facial bones are pretty misogynistic ngl

You were talking to a foid?

:chad:

fuck that bitch you have a better personality than her

lol you got played