Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

rejected again, fml

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

foreveralone333

Banned
-
this girl in my class wants to go to the fair, and i offered, "hey ill go with you im not doing anything this week", " no its ok i dont really wanna go anyway." then she walks away from me and talks to her friends laughing. then last period these kids were talking about fortnite, so i butted in, and they just spoke over me and ignored me. fuck hs thats what i get for trying to come out of my shell and be social. ugly, short, and black its over, even the ugly fatties wont bother with me

You're still trying? KEK

Just be confident and socialize, bro.

It's over for you boyo. Time to LDAR.

Feel ya pain nigga...

How tall are you?

Captvic said:
You're still trying? KEK

my dad was a social badboy chad, hes white and 6ft, he slayed bitches as a teen, he, and his mom tell me about it, here i am 17 and cent even get a girl to look at me without disgust, plus im a manlet, and black with no bbc

The first week of high school, a bunch of senior girls mock flirted with me. They even knew my name, I became a loser legend within DAYS!

TheRealChincel said:
The first week of high school, a bunch of senior girls mock flirted with me. They even knew my name, I became a loser legend within DAYS!
RIP

LOOOOOOOOOOOL PAHAHAHA serves you right!

omg, the mock flirting is fucking brutal, if they did it to me whilst blackpilled id literally smack them in the face, not even exaggerating, fucking slut fucks! inceltears if youre reading this, ill knock out any of you numale cunts bang bang

if anyone in school is reading this, if a bitch mock flirt with you, spit in her face and cut her off with scissors!

Its the most agonizing feeling to have tried and be put out cuz then they know you really are a failure 

its better to not have tried at all

Even if she went to the fair with her she would have friendzoned you

Clearly you need some haircut, shower, nice dress and some freaking hobbies.

BlackpilledAF said:
Just be confident and socialize, bro.

Works for Chad

Jockcel said:
It's over for you boyo. Time to LDAR.

Your avatar gets me everytime, mogs me

tenta said:
LOOOOOOOOOOOL PAHAHAHA serves you right!

omg, the mock flirting is fucking brutal, if they did it to me whilst blackpilled id literally smack them in the face, not even exaggerating, fucking slut fucks! cucktears if youre reading this, ill knock out any of you numale cunts bang bang

if anyone in school is reading this, if a bitch mock flirt with you, spit in her face and cut her off with scissors!

Fuck ugh, she was pretty with some big boobs and nice ass, I would smash the shit outta her, fuck this incel bs, but it's reserved for Chad why try

Incel_Dikshit said:
Feel ya pain nigga...

How tall are you?

5'3 and black no BBC
Mom is 5ft dad 6ft

Why god

TheRealChincel said:

It's over, I know nobody, fuck hs, I need a desperate lonely freshman

takurak said:
Its the most agonizing feeling to have tried and be put out cuz then they know you really are a failure 

its better to not have tried at all

If I had a Chad friend I'd ask him to ask her to the fair just to prove my point, she'd say she's free anytime

foreveralone333 said:
Works for Chad

Your avatar gets me everytime, mogs me

Fuck ugh, she was pretty with some big boobs and nice ass, I would smash the shit outta her, fuck this incel bs, but it's reserved for Chad why try

5'3 and black no BBC
Mom is 5ft dad 6ft

Why god

It's over, I know nobody, fuck hs, I need a desperate lonely freshman

If I had a Chad friend I'd ask him to ask her to the fair just to prove my point, she'd say she's free anytime

If you do that then you may have a tiny bit of hope thinking she'd reject Chad. She would, but she'd still date him

Genecel said:
>ugly
>short
>black
>ignored 

HOLY SHIT I FOUND MY DOPPELGANGER

Hello brother

takurak said:
If you do that then you may have a tiny bit of hope thinking she'd reject Chad. She would, but she'd still date him

99% chance I get black pilled

Every time someone swipes left on you on tinder that counts as a rejection

Fortnight is absolute garbage anyway, all battleroyale games are trash

>5'3 and black and no BBC

Damn, it's over for you.

Genecel said:
>ugly
>short
>black
>ignored 

HOLY SHIT I FOUND MY DOPPELGANGER

I got 3/4

Not confident enough bro.

How do people have the balls to approach women. I just cant do it

foreveralone333 said:
my dad was a social badboy chad, hes white and 6ft, he slayed bitches as a teen, he, and his mom tell me about it, here i am 17 and cent even get a girl to look at me without disgust, plus im a manlet, and black with no bbc

Bbc is a myth but one that women in their incompetence readily believe.  All you need to do is pretend you're packing.  What state you live in

Status
Not open for further replies.