Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Rejected again and she looked so disgusted by me

• Thread starter TheTroonAnnihilator
  • Start date
TheTroonAnnihilator

TheTroonAnnihilator

Recruit
★★★★

Can one girl just say yes for crying out loud I've asked so many people and get NO for every girl it's not fucking fair

How many times have you approached?

The first 2 million rejections are just a warmup brooo!!!

Fr tho props to you for trying

No asking out for your face buddy boyo.

The first 2 million rejections are just a warmup brooo!!!

Fr tho props to you for trying
The first 2 gorillion rejects are merely a warmup , just take a shower and try again bro

Lmfao she probably is now paranoid when she go outside thinking you are a serial killer

Low inhib god af,you got balls for even asking

Just asked out my emo coworker and got another no come on

You might end up on IT.

im not being an agecuck but this girl clearly looks underage dawg you’re gonna get the cops called on you

When do you think you will give up on doing this? They have such a soulless look in their eyes and a complete dead voice when rejecting you. I wouldn't be able to handle this after a few times.

Can one girl just say yes for crying out loud I've asked so many people and get NO for every girl it's not fucking fair

The facial expression says it all. Sorry to see it man :feelsrope:

You're either a bravecel or mentalcel.:feelskek:

Dont listen to him, look at that ass.Shes ready to breed
She has no ass to even thirst over + she looks young + she’s wearing some rainbow shirt + it’s in a grocery store not even the club there’s no indication that’s she’s an adult not a teen toilet

How do you record without making it obvious. Maybe they notice you recording

im not being an agecuck but this girl clearly looks underage dawg you’re gonna get the cops called on you
It's honestly hard to tell. They all dress like whores nowadays. :feelswhere:

btw whats your height and face rating? You must be sub5 based on these reactions

When do you think you will give up on doing this? They have such a soulless look in their eyes and a complete dead voice when rejecting you. I wouldn't be able to handle this after a few times.
I need to ascend dude i can't give up I wanna gf so bad but it's so hard to get one

Fucking brutal. At least you tried though

Unlucky as a trucel i will say it ain't easy.

It would be interesting if you, and other incels, just started making compilations of rejections.

It would be brutal to just sit there and watch incel brothers getting rejected for 2 hours straight.

All whores bruv

You probably have a very thick skin.Of course this "I have a boyfriend" stuff is a lie .You are being rejected because the females are all Lesbians.

It would be interesting if you, and other incels, just started making compilations of rejections.

It would be brutal to just sit there and watch incel brothers getting rejected for 2 hours straight.
This is actually a good idea. It would help disprove normgroid delusions. I might try it out soon.

Never get up
Never go outside