Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Rejected a pregnant foids request to sit next to me at a food court in the mall

• Thread starter Deleted member 10234
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Deleted member 10234

Deleted member 10234

Banned
-
I was at the mall yesterday sitting at the food court and there was only one seat available (the one in front of me) when some pregnant roastie with food comes up to me asking if she can sit down at my table. I tell her my friends currently in line getting his food and he'll be here soon, it's full.

The pregnant roastie scatters off like a cockroach and probably has to eat her food while standing up. :lul:

Nice one, OP.

she wasnt entitled to those seats next to you

We need clapping emotes

stblackops2cel commends you.

:feelskek:You're doing gods work, OP :feelsokman:

In these situations you need to make it a habit of looking at their hands. If she's pregnant and hasn't got a ring, then she should be treated like shit.

Entitled bitches everywhere, carrying Chad's child no doubt expecting every sub 7 to kowtow to her just cause shes got a vag.

Very bad because heck, you're eating junk food in those stinky shopping centers. the most industrial food is that of shopping centers. I prefer to eat in a park and if I feel like shitting I do it and scatter the shit for fun. otherwise the guy what the pregnancy is a poor devil to allow the woman who pregnancy is eating industrial shit. If I had a girlfriend and I got her pregnant, I would never let her eat industrial shit.

Good shit op, I do this all the time followed by staring blankly into their faces.

she wasnt entitled to those seats next to you
totally entitled and would NOT have shared seat -or would have moved in disgust- if chad hadn't have spunked in her.

90% -if they do give up seat- will just hide behind a "wall of hair" so as to say "I'm just too god damn good for you"

Good job, and from a fellow Julycel too. I'm proud

First it was calculatorcel, now we have seatingcel.

:feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:

If she is with a White Husband, I will give them both a seat, with a big smile.

They are not entitled to anything pregnant or not

Excellent. I wish I had friends.

Excellent. I wish I had friends.
I have no friends. I was alone. I just lied to the foid. I'll be damned if I have to look at a pregnant foid with Chad's kid while I eat my meal as she probably looks at me in disgust making me want to leave.

Status
Not open for further replies.