Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Rejected a friend

T

theson

wyattu cokku onry
-
I'm just thinking back on about the eighth grade. I had this filipino friend who I think was autistic or something (no official diagnosis to my knowledge but I know he was kind of a weirdo and his family was very protective of him). He was my only close friend when I was in primary school. Anyway, In like grade 8 he contact me and we were going to go to an expo (I won't go into the specifics). Anyways, he started using racial slurs very audibly in our conversation as we were in public (and I was a normie moralfag at the time) and I freaked out and was like "gotta go" and left. Basically ditched him. I feel really bad about it. This was like 15 years ago. This guy was like the only guy I would be able to talk to now. I feel like shit thinking about what I did to him. I just betrayed him. I ditched him. And for what? To be a "good person" in a society that has rejected me in the end. Maybe it's a fitting end for a traitor.

Damn bro..

At least you now know to treat autists with a little more respect..:feelshmm:

Kek did he ever try to contact you again?

At least you now know to treat autists with a little more respect
why tho its not my fault they chose to be vaccinated

It’s not really a choice you can make..

Just be nice to autists bro. They have it hard. :cryfeels:

issa joke
> whooooooooooosh
Gigacuck

Have you tried contacting him again? Maybe you 2 can reconnect.

why tho its not my fault they chose to be vaccinated[/QUOTE]

You're a fuckin retard if you believe that. Anti vaxxers are up there with flat earthers as being a special breed of stupid.

filipino friend who I think was autistic
:incel::incel::incel::incel::incel::incel:
This was like 15 years ago.
Childhood friendship =! Lasting friendship

I doubt the things you connected with each other (expo?? so I'm going out on a limb it's some gay comic weeb stuff) are really going to stay relevant in adulthood.
Kids and teenagers bore just as easily as they are entertained, and if anything those primary/high school "friends" of yours were with you just to pass the time: anybody would do. Friendships aren't really valuable outside of their utility.

I was at a similar impasse with this asian autist kid who grew up from star wars and sonic fangay into an anime obsessed sperg who couldn't carry a conversation ( as in the type of person to crave more and more responses to things they'd say, instead of holding the question or thought, hijacking discussions to redirect solely to what interested them and acting generally pretty callously). Most of my frustration was in trying to stop him from self-sabotaging his relationships, seeing his life falling apart was just too sad, knowing there was nothing I could do to help only exacerbated this. He was also extremely bluepilled while conversely depressed, not really the sharpest guy either so I had to let it go.
Basically ditched him. I feel really bad about it.
Just shoot a message: either he hates you and chooses not to respond or he's interested in reminiscing on the good old days. Just don't go apologising immediately, it's going to sound suspect.
And for what? To be a "good person" in a society that has rejected me in the end. Maybe it's a fitting end for a traitor.
No need to be so melodramatic, everyone has their own shit lives they have to focus on; getting rid of some childhood badblood is only going to make it easier.

You're a fuckin retard if you believe that. Anti vaxxers are up there with flat earthers as being a special breed of stupid.[/QUOTE]
Doesn't matter what you think you cannot force your beliefs on me good or bad, That's the issue there not "science"! Why the fuck do you even care about "saving" humanity anyways? if I want to die from some scary preventable disease it's my fucking choice, and if the big scary disease I get happens to get you infected and kills you, I do not care at all. you should be safe anyways right.

Last edited:
It’s not really a choice you can make..

Just be nice to autists bro. They have it hard. :cryfeels:
^^^^^ Be nice to what people percieve as outcasts. They're so cool and down to earth. Older homeless men are some of the most down to earth people, but everyone sees them as dangerous crack addicts.

It's over for friendcels.

Can you still contact him? Maybe he's a truecel in need of a friend too :feelsokman: