Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Reinforcement learning

incel_hitler

incel_hitler

Banned
-
Men are like rats in a skinner box. Which is a cage that u put a rat in and teach it what to do based on positive and negative reinforcement.

For example, positive reinforcement, u see the rat do something u like so u give it food.
Negative reinforcement, u see the rat do something bad, u electric shock it.

Now what if I told you that we're the rats and women are the scientists.

When you do something that women like, woman have sex with you, positive reinforcement.
When you do something they don't like, they give u no sex or even cuck you.

Over time this has shaped how men behave. Better not say this to a woman, or I won't get sex.
Better go to college and get a good job or Ill get cucked and never get sex.

But ugly people are playing a different game.
We simply get negative reinforcement just because we exist.

Men are like rats in a skinner box. Which is a cage that u put a rat in and teach it what to do based on positive and negative reinforcement.

For example, positive reinforcement, u see the rat do something u like so u give it food.
Negative reinforcement, u see the rat do something bad, u electric shock it.

Now what if I told you that we're the rats and women are the scientists.

When you do something that women like, woman have sex with you, positive reinforcement.
When you do something they don't like, they give u no sex or even cuck you.

Over time this has shaped how men behave. Better not say this to a woman, or I won't get sex.
Better go to college and get a good job or Ill get cucked and never get sex.
I love how the blackpill applies to this specific rat example, as with the men women example

Even if cats run around a foid's house and do things she doesn't want it to, she still loves him and pets him, same with good looking people

lust(innate desire)>love(adhering to a ruleset)

If you do this I won't love you; sorry it just doesn't work like that, so love doesn't exist, only lust

Too many examples no one can live up to such a ruleset, lust is capable of defying the rules and breaking them, the rules don't apply anymore