Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Reincarnation?

Smallondick

Smallondick

Banned
-
Behold, you kill yourself and have to reincarnate! The universe may be even crazier than we think, but it's still in the clue field, for now! It is in 2 languages the video the legend can be understood also in Spanish since it is similar language.

Last edited:
What if Hell is real and instead you spend a eternity in Limbo or Hell?

I want to reincarnate into an anime girls panties

Haven't watched entire video yet but early Christians and Buddhists have reincarnation, its not a good thing to keep returning to this prison world.

I did something evil in a past life so now I have to be punished by being born an incel. The demiurge will face karma someday too, because nobody deserve to be born an incel...

Attachments

• RahmahIbnJabir.jpg
    RahmahIbnJabir.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 45
This world is too cruel, it is a foolish hope to imagine anything could get better after you die. We treat each other as if we are insects and when we die the same happens to us as would insects, rotting.

Haven't watched entire video yet but early Christians and Buddhists have reincarnation, its not a good thing to keep returning to this prison world.
Early Christians nor Jews ever taught reincarnation.

“Just as people are destined to die once, and after that to face judgment,” Hebrews 9:27

“And these will go away into eternal punishment, but the righteous into eternal life.” Matthew 25:46

What if reincarnation isn't real and you wake up in eternal Hell?

What if reincarnation isn't real and you wake up in eternal Hell?

I doubt that much. hell is a concept that was set in the Christian church by popular pressure. There is not even hell in Judaism (who know what they say at this point) at least not the eternal Christian. There is more evidence for reincarnation or there is nothing but a hell, there are only reports of mystics or some saint, pastor or priest that we do not know if had visions or if it was to put fear in the faithful.

Early Christians nor Jews ever taught reincarnation.

“Just as people are destined to die once, and after that to face judgment,” Hebrews 9:27

“And these will go away into eternal punishment, but the righteous into eternal life.” Matthew 25:46

Elias returning as John the Baptizer and the early Christian text like Nag Hammadi and other apocryphal text had many early Christians believing in reincarnation.

Gospel of Thomas http://www.earlychristianwritings.com/thomas/gospelthomas29.html
(29) Jesus said: If the flesh came into existence because of the spirit, it is a marvel. But if the spirit (came into existence) because of the body, it is a marvel of marvels. But as for me, I wonder at this, how this great wealth made its home in this poverty.

Pistis Sophia http://www.earlychristianwritings.com/pistis.html
Chapter 111
“And amen, I say unto you: They will not discharge that soul from the changes of the body until it
hath yielded its last circuit according to its merit. Of all these then will I tell you their type and the
type of the bodies into which it will be cast according to the sins of each soul. All this will I tell
you when I shall have told you the expansion of the universe.

Gospel of Thomas http://www.earlychristianwritings.com/thomas/gospelthomas84.html
(84) Jesus said: When you see your likeness, you rejoice. But when you see your images which came into existence before you, which neither die nor are made manifest, how much will you bear?

Book of Thomas http://www.earlychristianwritings.com/text/thomascontender.html
"Watch and pray that you not come to be in the flesh, but rather that you come forth from the bondage of the bitterness of this life.

I think Buddhist text and Christian text pretty much the same tbh, Buddha was overcoming self - this physical bodies degenerate tendencies and purifying himself. Buddha was also tested like Jesus was in the desert and offered things of this world.

Last edited:
Elias returning as John the Baptizer and the early Christian text like Nag Hammadi and other apocryphal text had many early Christians believing in reincarnation.

Gospel of Thomas http://www.earlychristianwritings.com/thomas/gospelthomas29.html
(29) Jesus said: If the flesh came into existence because of the spirit, it is a marvel. But if the spirit (came into existence) because of the body, it is a marvel of marvels. But as for me, I wonder at this, how this great wealth made its home in this poverty.

Pistis Sophia http://www.earlychristianwritings.com/pistis.html
Chapter 111
“And amen, I say unto you: They will not discharge that soul from the changes of the body until it
hath yielded its last circuit according to its merit. Of all these then will I tell you their type and the
type of the bodies into which it will be cast according to the sins of each soul. All this will I tell
you when I shall have told you the expansion of the universe.

Gospel of Thomas http://www.earlychristianwritings.com/thomas/gospelthomas84.html
(84) Jesus said: When you see your likeness, you rejoice. But when you see your images which came into existence before you, which neither die nor are made manifest, how much will you bear?

Book of Thomas http://www.earlychristianwritings.com/text/thomascontender.html
"Watch and pray that you not come to be in the flesh, but rather that you come forth from the bondage of the bitterness of this life.

I think Buddhist text and Christian text pretty much the same tbh, Buddha was overcoming self - this physical bodies degenerate tendencies and purifying himself. Buddha was also tested like Jesus was in the desert and offered things of this world.
Apocryphal text were almost entirely Gnostic texts based off Kabbalism and other occult religions popular at the time being entwined with Christianity. Gnostism is not Christianity.

John the Baptist wasn’t Elijah either:

And they asked him, “What then? Are you Elijah?” He said, “I am not.” “Are you the Prophet?” And he answered, “No.” - John 1: 21

Last edited:
Apocryphal text were almost entirely Gnostic texts based off Kabbalism and other occult religions popular at the time being entwined with Christianity. Gnostism is not Christianity.

John the Baptist wasn’t Elijah either:

And they asked him, “What then? Are you Elijah?” He said, “I am not.” “Are you the Prophet?” And he answered, “No.” - John 1: 21

Matthew 17:12-13 King James Version (KJV)
12 But I say unto you, That Elias is come already, and they knew him not, but have done unto him whatsoever they listed. Likewise shall also the Son of man suffer of them.
13 Then the disciples understood that he spake unto them of John the Baptist.

Only Apocryphal because the church leaders of 300ad decided which books made it into the bible

And Winners write history, Reincarnation in early Christianity is there, i proved links from that time period

Last edited:
Matthew 17:12-13 King James Version (KJV)
12 But I say unto you, That Elias is come already, and they knew him not, but have done unto him whatsoever they listed. Likewise shall also the Son of man suffer of them.

Only Apocryphal because the church leaders of 300ad decided which books made it into the bible

And Winners write history, Reincarnation in early Christianity is there, i proved links from that time period

#1 Elijah never died, so how could he be reincarnated?

And as they still went on and talked, behold, chariots of fire and horses of fire separated the two of them. And Elijah went up by a whirlwind into heaven. 2 Kings 2:11

2#

"Do not be afraid, Zacharias, for your petition has been heard, and your wife Elizabeth will bear you a son, and you will give him the name John. 14"And you will have joy and gladness, and many will rejoice at his birth. 15"For he will be great in the sight of the Lord, and he will drink no wine or liquor; and he will be filled with the Holy Spirit, while yet in his mother’s womb. 16"And he will turn back many of the sons of Israel to the Lord their God. 17"And it is he who will go as a forerunner before Him in the spirit and power of Elijah, to turn the hearts of the fathers back to the children, and the disobedient to the attitude of the righteous; so as to make ready a people prepared for the Lord," (Luke 1:13-17).

John the Baptist is the New Testament forerunner who points the way to the arrival of the Lord, just as Elijah filled that role in the Old Testament. That’s what Jesus meant when he said he was Elijah.

#3 John himself denied being Elijah, are you saying that a Prophet of God and the man that baptized Jesus was lying? Jfl.

4# Gnostism existed before Christianity. The apocryphal books were written by Gnostics and teach Gnosticism. They are syncretic books, mostly coming from Egypt and Syria where occultism was common.

Gnosticism denies the teachings of Jesus and instead teaches that you must have “secret knowledge” to gain salvation. The same foundation of most occult mystery religions, including Buddhism. Most scholars believe that Gnosticism originated from Babylonia religions, such as Kabbalism.

Do some research into Catharism, it was the most mainstream of Gnostic religions. They totally denied the deity of Jesus and believed that we were angels trapped in human bodies and would be forced to reincarnate for eternity. They also believed that Satan created the world, complete heresy.

Giga ultra ultimate cope

#1 Elijah never died, so how could he be reincarnated?
And as they still went on and talked, behold, chariots of fire and horses of fire separated the two of them. And Elijah went up by a whirlwind into heaven. 2 Kings 2:11 2# "Do not be afraid, Zacharias, for your petition has been heard, and your wife Elizabeth will bear you a son, and you will give him the name John. 14"And you will have joy and gladness, and many will rejoice at his birth. 15"For he will be great in the sight of the Lord, and he will drink no wine or liquor; and he will be filled with the Holy Spirit, while yet in his mother’s womb. 16"And he will turn back many of the sons of Israel to the Lord their God. 17"And it is he who will go as a forerunner before Him in the spirit and power of Elijah, to turn the hearts of the fathers back to the children, and the disobedient to the attitude of the righteous; so as to make ready a people prepared for the Lord," (Luke 1:13-17). John the Baptist is the New Testament forerunner who points the way to the arrival of the Lord, just as Elijah filled that role in the Old Testament. That’s what Jesus meant when he said he was Elijah. #3 John himself denied being Elijah, are you saying that a Prophet of God and the man that baptized Jesus was lying? Jfl.

Old Testament
Malachi 3:1/4:5 King James Version (KJV)
1 Behold, I will send my messenger, and he shall prepare the way before me: and the Lord, whom ye seek, shall suddenly come to his temple, even the messenger of the covenant, whom ye delight in: behold, he shall come, saith the Lord of hosts.
5 Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the Lord:

Isaiah 40:3 King James Version (KJV)
3 The voice of him that crieth in the wilderness, Prepare ye the way of the Lord, make straight in the desert a highway for our God.

New Testament
John 1:22-23 King James Version (KJV)
1:22 Then said they unto him, Who art thou? that we may give an answer to them that sent us. What sayest thou of thyself?
1:23 He said, I am the voice of one crying in the wilderness, Make straight the way of the Lord, as said the prophet Esaias (Isaiah)

Mark 1:2-8 King James Version (KJV)
2 As it is written in the prophets, Behold, I send my messenger before thy face, which shall prepare thy way before thee.
3 The voice of one crying in the wilderness, Prepare ye the way of the Lord, make his paths straight.
4 John did baptize in the wilderness, and preach the baptism of repentance for the remission of sins.
5 And there went out unto him all the land of Judaea, and they of Jerusalem, and were all baptized of him in the river of Jordan, confessing their sins.
6 And John was clothed with camel's hair, and with a girdle of a skin about his loins; and he did eat locusts and wild honey;
7 And preached, saying, There cometh one mightier than I after me, the latchet of whose shoes I am not worthy to stoop down and unloose.
8 I indeed have baptized you with water: but he shall baptize you with the Holy Ghost.

Luke 1:76 King James Version (KJV)
76 And thou, child, shalt be called the prophet of the Highest: for thou shalt go before the face of the Lord to prepare his ways;

Matthew 11:13-15 King James Version (KJV)
13 For all the prophets and the law prophesied until John.
14 And if ye will receive it, this is Elias (Elijah), which was for to come.
15 He that hath ears to hear, let him hear.

#1 - Jesus is returning again, just because you go to heaven doesn't mean you can't return back down to this shit hole. There is the physical body death, the soul does not die with the body, that's the second death.

Revelation 21:8 King James Version (KJV)
8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

#3 - Maybe John didn't see himself as the fulfillment of Malachi However, Jesus did, Jesus is higher ranked and wins.

Gnosticism denies the teachings of Jesus and instead teaches that you must have “secret knowledge” to gain salvation. The same foundation of most occult mystery religions, including Buddhism. Most scholars believe that Gnosticism originated from Babylonia religions, such as Kabbalism.

Copy pasting what you've heard other people say. Read through some of the Nag Hammadi texts, Jesus if continually called the Savior in the texts. The idea of secret knowledge for salvation, not much different than only those with ears to hear - Jesus came to impart knowledge and to follow him

Matthew 11:12 King James Bible
At that time Jesus answered and said, I thank thee, O Father, Lord of heaven and earth, because thou hast hid these things from the wise and prudent, and hast revealed them unto babes.

Last edited:
@microDongCityUSA I read everything you posted and I still see no proof that Elijah was reincarnated to be John. John was born to continue Elijah’s mission, but he wasn’t literally Elijah. If John says he’s not Elijah, then he’s not Elijah, It’s a sin to give false testimony.

Why in Matthew 17:1-8 Elijah is not called John? He called him Elijah, but wouldn’t he be John at this point? The disciples would have recognized him as John the Baptist, no?

“And after six days Jesus took with him Peter and James, and John his brother, and led them up a high mountain by themselves. 2 And he was transfigured before them, and his face shone like the sun, and his clothes became white as light. 3 And behold, there appeared to them Moses and Elijah, talking with him. 4 And Peter said to Jesus, “Lord, it is good that we are here. If you wish, I will make three tents here, one for you and one for Moses and one for Elijah.” 5 He was still speaking when, behold, a bright cloud overshadowed them, and a voice from the cloud said, “This is my beloved Son, with whom I am well pleased; listen to him.” 6 When the disciples heard this, they fell on their faces and were terrified. 7 But Jesus came and touched them, saying, “Rise, and have no fear.” 8 And when they lifted up their eyes, they saw no one but Jesus only.”

We can argue about this for days. I will never concede that Gnostics are anything but heretics.

Last thing I want is to be reincarnated

I don't want to set foot on this gay earth once again

@microDongCityUSA
Why in Matthew 17:1-8 Elijah is not called John? He called him Elijah, but wouldn’t he be John at this point? The disciples would have recognized him as John the Baptist, no?
“And after six days Jesus took with him Peter and James, and John his brother, and led them up a high mountain by themselves. 2 And he was transfigured before them, and his face shone like the sun, and his clothes became white as light. 3 And behold, there appeared to them Moses and Elijah, talking with him. 4 And Peter said to Jesus, “Lord, it is good that we are here. If you wish, I will make three tents here, one for you and one for Moses and one for Elijah.” 5 He was still speaking when, behold, a bright cloud overshadowed them, and a voice from the cloud said, “This is my beloved Son, with whom I am well pleased; listen to him.” 6 When the disciples heard this, they fell on their faces and were terrified. 7 But Jesus came and touched them, saying, “Rise, and have no fear.” 8 And when they lifted up their eyes, they saw no one but Jesus only.”.

The James and John with Jesus here are the sons of Zebedee, not John the Baptist (Elijah/Elias) who's father is Zechariah.

John the Baptist was already captured and physically killed in Matthew 14, beheaded by a roasties orders

Matthew 14:8-14 King James Version (KJV)
8 And she, being before instructed of her mother, said, Give me here John Baptist's head in a charger.
9 And the king was sorry: nevertheless for the oath's sake, and them which sat with him at meat, he commanded it to be given her.
10 And he sent, and beheaded John in the prison.
11 And his head was brought in a charger, and given to the damsel: and she brought it to her mother.
12 And his disciples came, and took up the body, and buried it, and went and told Jesus.
13 When Jesus heard of it, he departed thence by ship into a desert place apart: and when the people had heard thereof, they followed him on foot out of the cities.

Matthew 17:10-13 King James Version (KJV)
10 And his disciples asked him, saying, Why then say the scribes that Elias must first come?
11 And Jesus answered and said unto them, Elias truly shall first come, and restore all things.

We can argue about this for days. I will never concede that Gnostics are anything but heretics.

Nag Hammadi texts, early Christian texts line up nicely with other religions like Buddhism so I think it all fits

Last edited:
Coming back as an Indian or Chinaman which is what the odds would be. Oh, and that’s only if we can come back as humans.

Cool stuff but Is a teracope

Coming back as an Indian or Chinaman which is what the odds would be. Oh, and that’s only if we can come back as humans.

Most cases of children reminiscent of past life reincarnate in the place near death.

Most cases of children reminiscent of past life reincarnate in the place near death.

Guess Indian and Chinacels are doomed to repeat their shit lives.

The James and John with Jesus here are the sons of Zebedee, not John the Baptist (Elijah/Elias) who's father is Zechariah.

John the Baptist was already captured and physically killed in Matthew 14, beheaded by a roasties orders

Matthew 14:8-14 King James Version (KJV)
8 And she, being before instructed of her mother, said, Give me here John Baptist's head in a charger.
9 And the king was sorry: nevertheless for the oath's sake, and them which sat with him at meat, he commanded it to be given her.
10 And he sent, and beheaded John in the prison.
11 And his head was brought in a charger, and given to the damsel: and she brought it to her mother.
12 And his disciples came, and took up the body, and buried it, and went and told Jesus.
13 When Jesus heard of it, he departed thence by ship into a desert place apart: and when the people had heard thereof, they followed him on foot out of the cities.

Matthew 17:10-13 King James Version (KJV)
10 And his disciples asked him, saying, Why then say the scribes that Elias must first come?
11 And Jesus answered and said unto them, Elias truly shall first come, and restore all things.

Nag Hammadi texts, early Christian texts line up nicely with other religions like Buddhism so I think it all fits
Why would you write all this shit?