Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Regulating sexual market to solve inceldom

• Thread starter AbsolutelyBrutal
  • Start date
AbsolutelyBrutal

AbsolutelyBrutal

Coping manlet
★★
Inceldom will keep increasing as long as social media and dating apps allow for intinite potential of connection. To curb the future and already present incel problem, urgent actions are to be taken. If I were to make a very sensible and realistic idea, it'd be to force monogamy with certain conditions:
* Everybody must be married before age 20. Those who get to age 20 without getting married will be forced to marry to a random person of the opposite sex. This first marriage will occur between two people who choose each other.
* Divorce becomes illegal.
* Should the man want to have sex, the woman of the relationship must comply. But the woman can refuse to do so if the man is currently not earning at least a minimum wage salary.
* Premarital sex and infidelity are forbidden. People who break this law and all their relatives of first degree will be exiled and all their possesions taken by the Estate (I know this sounds communist as shit, but it's a good punishment that'll make people think twice before doing nasty acts before the holy union before God).
* Unfortunately, boys and girls do not 50/50 chance of being born, but it's more like 50.5/49.5, so there will be more men than women for marriages. In this case, approximately 1% of unions will be between 2 men and 1 woman.
* Nobody will be able to get married after age 20 EXCEPT in cases of death, in which case:
* If a woman dies: her husband or husbands will be randomly chosen to enter into other marriages IF they wish to do so.
* If a man dies: men in 3 way unions will be randomly chosen and asked IF they wished to end the 3 way union to enter a union with a widowed woman.
* Should a man rape a woman, he will become a slave and will serve life sentence by working for the government. And should he rape a virgin woman, all his relatives up to first degree will be enslaved and be forced to work until death. Irrefutable proof should be presented for this punishment to be carried out.

I believe this is a good way to reduce drastically the inceldom problem and strive for a more balanced society.

I'd rather ldar and rope

Women will still be whores, it's in their DNA.

Men and women are equal in numbes by age of 25, so no, it wouldn't solve inceldom, I think you don't know what lesbianpill means

Men and women are equal in numbes by age of 25, so no, it wouldn't solve inceldom, I think you don't know what lesbianpill means
that's because more men die than women, but men really are born in more quantity than women, also what do you mean with lesbianpill? You think I even cared about dykes when making the escenario?

that's because more men die than women, but men really are born in more quantity than women, also what do you mean with lesbianpill? You think I even cared about dykes when making the escenario?
Lesbianpill = foids will date each other instead of dating down.

So no, equaling numbers of women and men will not solve shit

Lesbianpill = foids will date each other instead of dating down.

So no, equaling numbers of women and men will not solve shit
The idea is that people choose who they want to marry before they turn 20 and, should they not do it, will be forced to marry a random person of the opposite sex.
So if a hole doesn't want to go with men she deems as worthless, she will be forced to marry a random man, with the chance of it being 2 instead of one.

The idea is that people choose who they want to marry before they turn 20 and, should they not do it, will be forced to marry a random person of the opposite sex.
So if a hole doesn't want to go with men she deems as worthless, she will be forced to marry a random man, with the chance of it being 2 instead of one.
I mean, this is not gonna happen in this century, but its still a good idea

I like this scenario. I would perhaps consider getting some profiling done before pairing them up, so that the young foid and moid have at least some chance of being compatible.

I like this scenario. I would perhaps consider getting some profiling done before pairing them up, so that the young foid and moid have at least some chance of being compatible.
Yeah I considered making it so that certain variables are taken into account, like location. It'd be shit to marry someone at the other side of the country.

Yeah I considered making it so that certain variables are taken into account, like location. It'd be shit to marry someone at the other side of the country.
True. Yeah, maybe a location parameter.

What do you think of the idea, that truely exceptional contributors (those who demonstrate great aptitude for various skills and fields and can help advance society in meaningful ways) should be mated with higher SMV partners as a reward and to encourage them to work harder?

True. Yeah, maybe a location parameter.

What do you think of the idea, that truely exceptional contributors (those who demonstrate great aptitude for various skills and fields and can help advance society in meaningful ways) should be mated with higher SMV partners as a reward and to encourage them to work harder?
With the frame I developed, it'd be difficult. After all, marriage occurs before 20 or at 20. It's a good idea but difficult to implement with what I wrote because brilliant and valuable people tend to shine at the very least in their early 20s.
We could also develop a system that allows for most brilliant people to make a pick first with some sort of national cognitive test.
It's an interesting idea that needs refining.

With the frame I developed, it'd be difficult. After all, marriage occurs before 20 or at 20. It's a good idea but difficult to implement with what I wrote because brilliant and valuable people tend to shine at the very least in their early 20s.
We could also develop a system that allows for most brilliant people to make a pick first with some sort of national cognitive test.
It's an interesting idea that needs refining.
Yes, very true. Potential is one thing, but whether it can be, or will be, realised is different. It's hard to be strictly meritocratic at a very young age.

Indeed. Would love to see a film where society is structured like this.