Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Regular Show nostalgia

• Thread starter Deleted member 19971
  • Start date
Deleted member 19971

Deleted member 19971

Pray for the souls of the Linux atheists
-

These were simpler times, much simpler times.
It's kind of sad listening to this because I remember liking this so much and constantly re-watching the episode just for this song.
Fuck, Cartoon Network was great.

Surely the show isn't nearly that old. I saw advertisements for it not that long ago. Are you a youngcel or some shit

Surely the show isn't nearly that old. I saw advertisements for it not that long ago. Are you a youngcel or some shit
It ended a few years ago, if 20 is youngcel then yes.

It's kind of sad listening to this because I remember liking this so much and constantly re-watching the episode just for this song.

Shit

Yaba daba doo!

How i enjoy watching that show.:feelsokman:

Also one i like it too was Adventure time ngl it was good but after some seasons was falling

Also one i like it too was Adventure time ngl it was good but after some seasons was falling
Yeah Adventure Time was fun to watch, I watched the initial seasons which were just random adventures without a story-line.
Later on in later seasons they started developing the story-line but I barely watched episodes of the newer seasons.

I liked that show.

This was my main show when i was younger along with that weird 3d cgi garfield one

Yeah Adventure Time was fun to watch, I watched the initial seasons which were just random adventures without a story-line.
Later on in later seasons they started developing the story-line but I barely watched episodes of the newer seasons.
Yup the first epidoes was the best

Never watched that show, tbh. Maybe it's good, however i don't really like the art style.

Chowder and FlapJack were better shows

Last time I remember hearing that song was in 2012

i havent watched it in years, apparently it has a simp ending, someone tell me if its worth finishing. and damn, 503th post and it feels good to be blue

regular show and adventure time were sick

Simpler times

For me it was first seasons of pokemon / yu-gi-oh / digimon / crash gear / Get backers / futurama.
Was quite comfy watching these back then :feelsokman: