Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Regular mistreatment anytime I go outside

rhodie

rhodie

aldebaran mystery
-
It's already hard enough that I don't know how to interact with anyone because I'm autistic as fuck but people still find room to be disrespectful to me for essentially 0 reason other than my physical appearance. It really cannot be derived from anything else, I try not to speak to anyone unless I have to but I am regularly slighted by random people in public. I rarely go outside and this is the experience I have when I do, it's easy to see that if you are unattractive then you are not welcome to show yourself in public and people would rather you rot and or kill yourself than simply be in their presence and exist. I cannot think of many times where I have gone outside without receiving some sort of disrespect from a literal stranger. It's difficult to not be misanthropic which these experiences.

same, i didn't fit in since beginning, i still have that memory when i was younger than 6 y.o and thug's children in the sandbox sprinkled sand on my head.
asian-girl-playing-sandbox-sprinkling-sand-small-shovel-young-asian-girl-playing-sandbox-sprinkling-sand-159570842.jpg

same, i didn't fit in since beginning, i still have that memory when i was younger than 6 y.o and thug's children in the sandbox sprinkled sand on my head.
asian-girl-playing-sandbox-sprinkling-sand-small-shovel-young-asian-girl-playing-sandbox-sprinkling-sand-159570842.jpg
id say that the timER is running out soon but I don't want to be humiliated after my death by social media. that's the only thing that is stopping me, reaffirming me as a loser forever

people still find room to be disrespectful to me for essentially 0 reason other than my physical appearance
how ugly are you?

People always disrespect me for no other reason at all but my face. Even when I try to be warm and friendly I receive go away signals by people or passive aggressive reactions

it's more about my build, I'm 5'6 and I have a small frame
I'm 6'1 and have like a bigger frame (think powerlifter/athlete} and I get treated the same brocel, I feel like it's a sixth sense normies have that can smell cels or something, either way fuck em