Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Registered Nurses are complete cunts

Foremostfiend

Foremostfiend

Greycel
They have got to be some of the most evil, manipulative, disgusting foids on the planet. Every Stacy who held their noses up in the air and would be ran through by Chads and Tyrones became nurses if they didn't become teachers, working dead end jobs, or an wannabe influencwhores. I think it's kind of like how the school bully or bullied kid becomes cops so they can shoot minorities or beat people up and give them tickets without consequences. These bitches are not only evil but notorious whores especially since travel nurses get to go anywhere around the world to get ran through by every chad in the vicinity.

They relish in the pain of others twice as much as the average foid and have the authority over people who are already sick and injured. My sister is a nurse and while she isn't a complete cunt (although she has her moments) she tells me stories of nurses hitting or pushing patients into their beds, moving their food plates away from them so they can't reach it, dumping their poop buckets on them, or even sexually violating patients while they're unconscious. This doesn't even include them talking shit about each other or patients or the Stacy behaviors you see in high school or fucking married chad doctors for money or a promotion.
Oh yeah and a bunch of them are single mothers.

Registered Nurses are a huge flashing red flag.

What about unregistered ones?

Give me your sisters iD Or you a fakecel
Cuck

The ones that are left are also the bitches dumb enough to take the vax. Nurse quality has gone down a shitload since the coof. Those dumb bitches don't care at all, aren't even pretending to be nice anymore, and will just stand around giggling and gossiping while patients wait, care more about making shitty, irrelevant tiktoks while people suffer.

They have got to be some of the most evil, manipulative, disgusting foids on the planet. Every Stacy who held their noses up in the air and would be ran through by Chads and Tyrones became nurses if they didn't become teachers, working dead end jobs, or an wannabe influencwhores. I think it's kind of like how the school bully or bullied kid becomes cops so they can shoot minorities or beat people up and give them tickets without consequences.
:bigbrain:

Yet in movies nurse's are presented as caring and hard working, the only time they work hard is when Chad is in the room:lul:

one snapped at me one time. i was being kinda mysognistic so don't blame her tbh