Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Regardless of what you achieve and even if you ascend - She has ALL POWER

V

virgin4life

Banned
-
I have been thinking. Let's say that by trading stock I get super rich and own 20 million Euros. I buy a huge, beautiful house, some nice sports cars, suits + I looksmaxx and gymcelmaxx etc. so after decades of suffering and hard work I am now a deal simply too good for a foid to say no to so she marries me. She doesn't really find me like super hot but I am ok to her physically and I am a rationally perfect choice. I do not get drunk, don't hit her, take care of myself, I am actually educated and a man of culture + I am super rich and can provide for her and kids. She basically get's life on god mode handed out to her for free so she just can't say no.

Then still AT ANY POINT she decides to go and take my kids away SHE CAN. Not only that but her lawyer which is paid with my money will most likely convince the judge that my kids need to stay in the environment they were born into so I get kicked out of my house so my wife can live there with the kids. Plus she gets half of all the shit I have worked for. The shit for which I gave my blood and tears.

Isn't this crazy? I mean no matter how much I fucking kick everyone's ass and completely win the game on all levels STILL at any time she decides so for no reason whatsoever she has the power to destroy my life. It's fucking ridiculous.

Keep her tired, blind, and afraid.

This is why you get prenup obviously