Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Regardless of what people say, you could be a good boyfriend or husband

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
Why not? After all, women hang out with worse trash all the time. Drug dealers, abusers, gang members, nazis, etc. They're worse than you except for the fact they're more physically attractive. That's the only thing that sets you apart from them. You haven't made none of that stuff, you actually have values, and even if you think that women deserve to be slaves it wouldn't mean shit for them if you were attractive. And even if a percentage of foids didn't agree with your opinions, you would have AT LEAST one girl by your side... if you (and me) were just more attractive.

I'd at least make sure she was happy and loved

I'm better than them, but better than "terrible" still isn't good. I'd be a bad husband. Probably a bad boyfriend.

Knowing what I know now, there's no way I couldn't be paranoid and suspicious in a relationship with a woman

Knowing what I know now, there's no way I couldn't be paranoid and suspicious in a relationship with a woman

legit man, i don't think i could ever trust a foid in my life tbh.

it is not up for me to say, if men and women hate me there is nothing I can do

I would probably be a good bf/husband. I don't have a seething vitriolic hatred towards women.
I am wary of foid behavior but once you take the blackpill you realize all women are untrustworthy. So it's pointless to try and find one you can trust. If a blackpilled individual were to hypothetically ascend they will go into the relationship fully aware that the ship can sink anytime. You can't get upset when your expectations were low in the first place. But yea I would (in this hypothetical) treat her nicely, but not overdo it.

Why not? After all, women hang out with worse trash all the time. Drug dealers, abusers, gang members, nazis, etc. They're worse than you except for the fact they're more physically attractive. That's the only thing that sets you apart from them. You haven't made none of that stuff, you actually have values, and even if you think that women deserve to be slaves it wouldn't mean shit for them if you were attractive. And even if a percentage of foids didn't agree with your opinions, you would have AT LEAST one girl by your side... if you (and me) were just more attractive.

I just want to stop you when you said "Drug dealers are "trash""

Many drug dealers are pushed into dealing drugs because of abject poverty and other circumstances. The fact that you called them "Trash" shows me you're the real trash, and a judgmental piece of shit. Many are victims.

Many drug dealers are pushed into dealing drugs because of abject poverty and other circumstances.
Cope, they just like easy money and women. Don't romanticize their shitty decisions.

Many drug dealers are pushed into dealing drugs because of abject poverty and other circumstances. The fact that you called them "Trash" shows me you're the real trash, and a judgmental piece of shit. Many are victims.
All the dealers ik come from a nice household they just want quick money

I agree with that, but didn't you say you were leaving and becoming an "elite" due to your iq or something?

I agree with that, but didn't you say you were leaving and becoming an "elite" due to your iq or something?

Yes but im addicted to this forum and before i go to bed I have to check this forum to see if I have notifications but then I get suckered into a bunch of conversations

Or I think of a thread idea and don't want to forget so i make the thread and then plan to leave but can't help checking for notifications.

Yes but im addicted to this forum and before i go to bed I have to check this forum to see if I have notifications but then I get suckered into a bunch of conversations

Or I think of a thread idea and don't want to forget so i make the thread and then plan to leave but can't help checking for notifications.
yea i'm addicited to this forum to aren't a lot of people?

i woild hate her and if she cheats on me i will murder

what does this mean
also no gun in my country people rob with knife
Oh. I beg your pardon!
(A pallet is a very very heavy wholesale amount of ammo. About 50 cases +/- it weighs as much as a car. Approximately 10,000+ cartridges/ bullets. I don't know the exact number, but it's a lot!)

Just buy knives by the kiloton, bro.

Oh. I beg your pardon!
(A pallet is a very very heavy wholesale amount of ammo. About 50 cases +/- it weighs as much as a car. Approximately 10,000+ cartridges/ bullets. I don't know the exact number, but it's a lot!)

Just buy knives by the kiloton, bro.
i will use fist, cheating womrn do not deserve quick death

Looks are everything

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back