Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Regardless of sub-par facial aesthetics, I really miss having good hair

I

imgod

Greycel
Lost all of my style, swag, personality etc. I used to have my own distinctive looks. For some reasons this hurts me far worse than just being ugly.

I'm suicidal.

imgod said:
Lost all of my style, swag, personality etc. I used to have my own distinctive looks. For some reasons this hurts me far worse than just being ugly.

I'm suicidal.

My hair is almost chad tier despite my face being sub-par. I too would be extremely upset if I lost my hair.

Lol @ hair. I never really had good hair. Just a nappy afro. Now I'm balding. Fuck hair.

Finasteride. Use it before it's too late.

Finasteride + minox + keto shampoo for regrowth/prevention.

CopingGymcel said:
Finasteride. Use it before it's too late.

Finasteride + minox + keto shampoo for regrowth/prevention.

On fin for a year all it did was make my brain slower and I'm still losing hair

I've been on spironolactone for over a year. Works great.

imgod said:

Can fin really make you dumber? I'm probably gonna have to start using it soon so that's terrifying to me.

imgod said:

Incel genetics, I guess.

You should give ru58841 a go. That doesn't reduce DHT, but rather keeps it from binding to the scalp.

Framecel222 said:
Can fin really make you dumber? I'm probably gonna have to start using it soon so that's terrifying to me.

It doesn't make you dumb, but it does give some people a brain fog. It goes away once use is discontinued, though. And for some people it only does that at the start and then it goes away.

Fin is a anti androgen. Why the fuck would you reduce your male hormones.

Worrying about your hair is cope if you’re a subhuman. Worry about your face first.

Same here. Being a Norwood 5A horseshoecel by my late 20s doomed me from ever escaping. I fucking loved my hair.

Why was Virgin Nigger banned anyway?

a-virgin-nigger said:
Lol @ hair. I never really had good hair. Just a nappy afro. Now I'm balding. Fuck hair.

fuck I have a nappy afro too it sucks

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back