Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Regarding the CCDH "research" aka hitpiece on this site

kill shoot murder kill shoot murder kill shoot murder kill shoot murder kill shoot murder kill shoot murder kill shoot murder kill shoot murder kill shoot murder kill shoot murder kill shoot murder kill shoot murder kill shoot murder kill shoot murder kill shoot murder kill shoot murder kill shoot murder kill shoot murder kill shoot murder kill shoot murder kill shoot murder kill shoot murder kill shoot murder kill shoot murder kill shoot murder kill shoot murder kill shoot murder kill shoot murder kill shoot murder kill shoot murder kill shoot murder kill shoot murder kill shoot murder kill shoot murder kill shoot murder kill shoot murder kill shoot murder kill shoot murder kill shoot murder kill shoot murder kill shoot murder kill shoot murder kill shoot murder kill shoot murder kill shoot murder kill shoot murder kill shoot murder kill shoot murder kill shoot murder kill shoot murder kill shoot murder kill shoot murder kill shoot murder kill shoot murder kill shoot murder kill shoot murder :feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil:
noooooo

he's going to beat us all to the next hall of fame :feelsUgh:

Lol "sexualizing minors" when we can't even sexualize a granny because it's chad only.

Remember: Don't fedpost.

Agreed, the FEDS wouldn't dare do anything due to the current relations right now.
they CAN'T do anything
russian authorities don't give a fuck about american warrants

plenty of other places that are the same

Sadly this seems inevitable eventually
Its already a social crime. So how long before it becomes a lawful crime. Being ugly, offending the eyes is perhaps one of the biggest social crimes one can commit.

Recommended acts:
1. Ban all minors from this site. It's a serious liability. If one of them will do something stupid, the feds will hunt all of us like rabbits. And anyway, 95% of them will ascend.
2. Ban all pedo/loli content. The public is crazy about it.
3. I think we need to consider to move to the dark web. It's getting really hot.

Just read the report. Why they think that sexualizing pubescent minors is pedophilia? There are countries where 14 is AOC.

the entire """""""report""""""" is just a mishmash of the most alarmist talking points imaginable. Normies will sadly eat it up.

Corporate sponsored global dictatorship tightening the noose.

"Journalists" are probably the greatest evil of the modern age.

I’ve been a lurker here for years and honestly my anxiety stops me from interacting even online, but this makes me so fucking mad.

i don’t know if anyone here saw what happened earlier this month with the tranny “keffals” going on a crusade to take down kiwi farms. the only reason i bring it up is because of how easy it was for them to do it.

much like this report, they just say things without evidence and then “journalists” repeat the lies and so on. and now that site has been taken down from all of its backups the owner getting banned from paypal and google and any other unrelated thing you can think of.

what i really don’t understand is why they think this solves a problem. if anything it makes any extremist, who may have used the site as an outlet for their anger and rage, look for other ways to express that frustration. it’s like letting a lion out of the cage.

anyway, i don’t have anything to offer, no solutions or advice. i’m just so tired of this bullshit. they are taking away all of the sites that actually hold a lens of scrutiny to society instead of pushing a narrative of endless cope. the future is bleak.

We are still up. Literally every time they’ve tried to get us taken down we’ve won.
Sure.

Let's conveniently forget the fact we were systemically purged from every other forum by these neurotic individuals, thus mandating the existence of this website in the first place.

The fact .is has resisted take down attempts isn't really anything to write home about. Its actually another indication how persecuted we are and the pathetic lengths IT-like users will attempt to silence us.

i dont understand why anonymous views are a thing on this site. we openly let anyone see most of the content, defeating most of the purpose of screened registrations.

This.

Can anyone involved with site upkeep and maintenance explain this?