Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Regarding the CCDH "research" aka hitpiece on this site

Also just lol at the suggestion for "intervention"... They treat inceldom as if it were a mindset that you can just be therapy'd out of. Which is ridiculous. Inceldom is a life circumstance. unless their interventions involve changing someone face, or changing how society as a whole stigmatizes outcast guys, they're not going to be able to magically make someone not an incel.

Over for inactivecels

I expect some sort of bachelor's tax to be implemented at some point.
There already is in a sense. Couples get taxed less dont they? Certain things cost less if you're not single.

Like always, it will never work. We are too powerful.
Wtf are you talking about?

No, we aren't. The fact we are disenfranchised as a collective is one of the main reasons we are targeted and this shit keeps happening.

that was a good read. soys are so fkin dumb. :feelsPop:

Last edited:
Wtf are you talking about?

No, we aren't. The fact we are disenfranchised as a collective is one of the main reasons we are targeted and this shit keeps happening.
We are still up. Literally every time they’ve tried to get us taken down we’ve won.

When they shut this down we can all finally take a shower and ascend

(I hope someone like me is not considered inactive due to my low post count)

They got this bit entirely wrong too. The reason why these themes were put up is because outcasts dont really always want people to know they're visiting sites for outcasts. Many incels are atleast accepted somewhat by some normies. I can imagine they wouldnt want that sort of social suicide on their backs if their friends saw them using a site that had "INCEL" in big bold letters at the top. It's nothing to do with the content. Its to do with not giving people in real life yet another reason to mock and shit on you like they have your entire life.

hell ya nobody knows for now I visit this site, I don't even acknowledge BP and inceldom with anyone in real life.
idiots now days think online life = real life

inactivate users for more than a month should have their account banned

hell ya nobody knows for now I visit this site, I don't even acknowledge BP and inceldom with anyone in real life.
idiots now days think online life = real life
They're idiots for jumping to such conclusions tbh... "why wouldnt outcast guys want people to see them using a site for outcasts, it must be nefarious and totally not a level of social preservation"

taylor fucking lorenz
One its a woman and two that name sounds jewish. Might just check out the early life section.

THE JEW CRIES OUT IN PAIN AS HE STRIKES YOU THE JEW CRIES OUT IN PAIN AS HE STRIKES YOU THE JEW CRIES OUT IN PAIN AS HE STRIKES YOU THE JEW CRIES OUT IN PAIN AS HE STRIKES YOU

ITS ONE OF THE JEW YORK CITY FILTHY RATS

AAAAAAAAAAAAARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: i cannot even use slur wordsWHAT THE HECK !!!
@MiSKiRaT WHAT ARE THEY DOING !!?!

Hope we make through this BS.
Also @Master just out of curiosity, what's the criteria for inactive accounts here?

Oh god I glossed that over initially, this is simply hilarious :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
It wasn’t worded like that in the original report, but the “””””news””””” articles based on that were

Jfl, their solution is to push the fucking elephant in the room under the rug, like that could work.
That's a great image bro!
How do people who do nothing wrong get cancelled and she hasnt been for all that shit...

And yeah language analysis is a really poor way to measure stuff. Its already got huge pitfalls due to bias. Not only that but language analysis doesnt account for context at all. It misses out plenty of nuance.
Just count words, bot.. I guess they don't have good reading skills.. Must be public schooled, and still owe on they're college debt - they didn't understand the terms of the loan, lol...

Maybe, the website is tldr? So they used a crappy ai bot?
CCDH gets government money? That's jews to me.
Fixed it for you.
I'm number nein!

Feels nice to be a poweruser!

Actually, I'm sure there are more active bros... (I bet they just liked my photograph!)
Hey Community,

I just wanted to take some time here to explain what's going on. I woke up this morning and saw that some big report was released on this website and others. I have a good amount to say on the report itself that I will detail in a blog post, but for now I want to detail what we are doing in the wake of this campaign against our site. They seek to deplatform this site and everything that it stands for and I will not stand for it. We already have a number of contingencies in place, one of which I am going to announce shortly after this post. Here are the measures:

• Registrations will be closed until further notice.
  • We are going to be deactivating all inactive accounts, so they will be unable to post to prevent any false-flag posters.
  • We will be reiterating a rule that has been in place for a while (hence the last post in the Rules & FAQ thread) that explicitly states that sexualizing minors will be prohibited. This was already a rule since the beginning of the year, but this is simply a clarification to the rule.
The report seeks to have this site and anyone that talks about incels or the blackpill deplatformed. They went all out and made an attempt to make a "pipeline" that does not exist so they had an excuse to remove all of the sites at once. I have already spoken to a number of my service providers and warned them of this deplatforming attempt, as our site is misrepresented in the report and much of it is greatly exaggerated for effect or grossly negligent in representation.

There hasn't been a mass-shooter that has come from this website and there's no reason to believe that this website poses a danger to anyone, yet the media and these NGO's want sites like ours gone. I also don't believe any incel on this website would hurt a fly. We share edgy jokes and bask in dark humor, but hardly anyone here is wanting to shoot up anything, commit any violence, or break any laws. We don't have members would abuse children or go out and commit rape. This is a report that is based in falsehoods and lies based on language analysis.

They want this site gone. They want me and you gone. They don't want you to talk about anything outside of the mainline tech platforms where they can report you and get you removed. They want you silenced, and trust me, they will do anything in their power to make it happen.

I ask for the community to chill for a little bit while we work through this.

Remember: Don't fedpost.
Lots of other sites cut loose inactive accounts... Maybe have an option for them to renew/ return - keep their names/ stats - if they provide a reason for inactivity?

Back during my lurking years I didn't feel the need to log in - I just blocked 3rd party everything... No ads etc... I don't see ads now, so I'm not sure ads even exist here..

Maybe theirs a script or something, that can replace that annoying cloudfare anti-ddos service. Like an access overload=off thingy?

It's like those crybabies are so stupid and clueless that they take everything literally!

But you have to figure they're the kind of folks that believe the media. And they would all be "inquisitors" if there was only one book available...

I just hope their vaxx clogs them up before they can cause too much mischief!

PS, I would make sure the onion site is on a different IP that the other servers.

Thanks @Master ur nice!

Hey Community,

I just wanted to take some time here to explain what's going on. I woke up this morning and saw that some big report was released on this website and others. I have a good amount to say on the report itself that I will detail in a blog post, but for now I want to detail what we are doing in the wake of this campaign against our site. They seek to deplatform this site and everything that it stands for and I will not stand for it. We already have a number of contingencies in place, one of which I am going to announce shortly after this post. Here are the measures:

• Registrations will be closed until further notice.
  • We are going to be deactivating all inactive accounts, so they will be unable to post to prevent any false-flag posters.
  • We will be reiterating a rule that has been in place for a while (hence the last post in the Rules & FAQ thread) that explicitly states that sexualizing minors will be prohibited. This was already a rule since the beginning of the year, but this is simply a clarification to the rule.
The report seeks to have this site and anyone that talks about incels or the blackpill deplatformed. They went all out and made an attempt to make a "pipeline" that does not exist so they had an excuse to remove all of the sites at once. I have already spoken to a number of my service providers and warned them of this deplatforming attempt, as our site is misrepresented in the report and much of it is greatly exaggerated for effect or grossly negligent in representation.

There hasn't been a mass-shooter that has come from this website and there's no reason to believe that this website poses a danger to anyone, yet the media and these NGO's want sites like ours gone. I also don't believe any incel on this website would hurt a fly. We share edgy jokes and bask in dark humor, but hardly anyone here is wanting to shoot up anything, commit any violence, or break any laws. We don't have members would abuse children or go out and commit rape. This is a report that is based in falsehoods and lies based on language analysis.

They want this site gone. They want me and you gone. They don't want you to talk about anything outside of the mainline tech platforms where they can report you and get you removed. They want you silenced, and trust me, they will do anything in their power to make it happen.

I ask for the community to chill for a little bit while we work through this.

Remember: Don't fedpost.
:feelsokman:

The more things change the more they stay the same

Glad this place exists. 4chan /r9k/ was getting too normie for me, had to leave that place. This is my home now.
same. I wish we had reactions here like they do on looksmax tho

Welp let's just hope for the best

AAAAAAAAAAAAARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: i cannot even use slur wordsWHAT THE HECK !!!
@MiSKiRaT WHAT ARE THEY DOING !!?!
FUCKING TRANNIES/NIGGERS/JEWS/ITCUMSKINS ARE TRYING TO DEPLATFORM US FUCK ALL THESE WESTERN CAPITALIST TRANNY PIGSKINS BURYING THE BLACKPILL TRUTH TO SAVE LE ANGELINOS AND NIGGERINOS THEY'RE FUCKING LUCKY I CANT GET A GREEN CARD FOR COMMITTING FEDERAL OFFENSES PIECE OF SHIT CUCK CUMSKINS DESERVE TO HAVE THEIR LEGS CHOPPED OFF AND TIED TO A ROCK AND THROWN OFF INTO THE OCEAN :lasereyes: ( IN VIDEOGAME )

Last edited by a moderator: Today at 7:04 AM
Michael Scott Wink GIF

i dont understand why anonymous views are a thing on this site. we openly let anyone see most of the content, defeating most of the purpose of screened registrations.

Lots of other sites cut loose inactive accounts... Maybe have an option for them to renew/ return - keep their names/ stats - if they provide a reason for inactivity?
If i recall, in the earlier days of this site we did do this. Inactive accounts got a ban but were able to be unbanned if they came back and appealed

Imo this Center for Countering Digital Hate seems like kind of a joke. Some of their goals are to stop “anti vaxx misinformation” “stop climate change misinformation” “Anti muslin hate” Like I don’t think they are gonna get enough people stand behind their goals for them to have any significant power. Also, what they’re pushing against isn’t illegal, it’s free speech.
Like they’re gonna try to get the mainstream kike sites to censor incel discussion or anti vaxx discussion? Those sites already do that

Imo this Center for Countering Digital Hate seems like kind of a joke. Some of their goals are to stop “anti vaxx misinformation” “stop climate change misinformation” “Anti muslin hate” Like I don’t think they are gonna get enough people stand behind their goals for them to have any significant power. Also, what they’re pushing against isn’t illegal, it’s free speech.
Like they’re gonna try to get the mainstream kike sites to censor incel discussion or anti vaxx discussion? Those sites already do that
I think all the negative publicity some orgs give us nowadays is designed to cause something bad to happen. Like, theyve probably figured out by now that our users are harmless, so instead, they want to sort of make the site more well known, paint it as a haven for wannabe killers and shit, thereby directing a total randomer to this place who was going to do something stupid anyway, just so they can turn around and then point the finger at us.

Theyd probably have 6 total posts, an online time of 17 minutes and joined a day or two earlier and they would call him a "frequent user" and not even be incel.

I think all the negative publicity some orgs give us nowadays is designed to cause something bad to happen. Like, theyve probably figured out by now that our users are harmless, so instead, they want to sort of make the site more well known, paint it as a haven for wannabe killers and shit, thereby directing a total randomer to this place who was going to do something stupid anyway, just so they can turn around and then point the finger at us.

Theyd probably have 6 total posts, an online time of 17 minutes and joined a day or two earlier and they would call him a "frequent user" and not even be incel.
It's over, they want us gone

Institutional bureaucracy is absurd. These paper pushing motherfuckers with useless meme degrees have nothing better to do with government money than waste it on frivolous studies desperately trying to push their SJW agendas.

Like always, it will never work. We are too powerful. But I like that this site is closed to registration and inactive accounts are deactivated. Hopefully this means less fakecels

Just imagine those same funds going into research that benefits society rather than push for ideology. This is what happens when you have institutionalised misandry.

If that study reaches mainstream media then the number of IT users will explode.

Also users need to Autistically archive all posts to preserve as much of this site as possible to prove that this is just lonely men coping with each other and not some "dangerous hub", because at least then we have the receipts to bring if people will try to put malicious words into our mouths.

Stay strong, brocels.

Just did a quick google CCDH is some soy non profit organisation that aws founded in 2018. Other than the hate they are also fighting against :disinformation" aka aginst anti vaccine aka more corona porpaganda pupppets

sounds like a good idea for a Logans run remake you fail to have sex by 25 it's to fiery carousel with you!

Glad this place exists. 4chan /r9k/ was getting too normie for me, had to leave that place. This is my home now.
I hate that we lost the OG subs on Reddit because they were amazing. This place is great too, but much smaller and easier to be tracked, especially in times like this when we’re basically under siege.

Still think you should host out of russia